March or April - Subway

March or April - Subway

Posted in the Lynnwood Forum

SeeB

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 2, 2012
I'm interested in contacting some one I met before. I think he told me his name was Eric. I'm not sure how it's spelled. I hadn't met him before, but he let me sit with him while at a Subway on Pacific Hwy in the Lynnwood area. We talked for a little bit. He seemed like an interesting person. He was the type of person I hadn't met in a while. If I remember right he said he was from Romania and had lived in the United States for around twelve years. When I met him, I remember him saying he worked for a flooring company. Description: I remember him wearing green basketball shorts and a dark colored hoodie. His skin was a tannish color and his eyes I think were brown, a green-like color, or hazel. He was tall but under six foot. Maybe 5'7-5'10. His hair was short and light gold-brown color. His chin was somewhat defined and his lips were unique.After we talked he offered to give me a ride to where I was living. He seemed kind, relaxing, mature, etc. I said sure, but I think I said no first. Heh.
I would like to speak to him again and know him more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult breastfeeding (Aug '10) Sep 10 Mr Thirsty 5
News 'Stuck in an All Lives Matter theology': Pastor... Sep 4 Ben 4
News Early morning fire in Bothell started by candle... Aug '16 Aida 1
Looking for an old friend May '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Stripper found guilty of violating exotic dance... (May '06) Mar '16 Kat 2
why shouldn't i do it with my brother? (Jul '11) Feb '16 James 2
News I-405 tolls aren't providing relief for frustra... (Feb '16) Feb '16 bobsmith123 2

Lynnwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynnwood Mortgages