why shouldn't i do it with my brother?

why shouldn't i do it with my brother?

Posted in the Lynnwood Forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2011
I'm curious bout sex. I looked a lot on line, and I saw lots of nasty pics, and stuff. Some of the chat, and info sites tell about how many girls do it at my age, and even younger. I think the younger you start, the more it's likely to hurt. Is that true?
They also say that like 8 out of 10 girls if they do it before jr.high, do it with a family memeber. My Bff said that sounded like a good idea. He can't tell anybody with out getting in trouble himself.
I think the most common is with a older guy. Like your uncle, or even your dad. I think my uncle would. He looks at me funny sometimes. It makes me nervious, he gets so intense. But he doesn't live neer me, and I think it would be easier if he lived in my house.
I don't think my dad would. It would be weird wouldn't it? How can I find out if he wanted to?
Besides dad or my uncle would have a really big one right? I'm sure that a big one whould hurt more.
That only leaves my brother. He's 15 that's not so old. His wouldn't be that big yet. Our rooms join with a bathroom in between, so it would be real easy.
I guess I'm asking how do I know if he wants to? I would just die if I.. and he didn't want to!!!
iIs there some way to find out? And is it still really bad if I can't get pregnant yet anyway?
James

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 9, 2016
ticklegirl8 wrote:
I'm curious bout sex. I looked a lot on line, and I saw lots of nasty pics, and stuff. Some of the chat, and info sites tell about how many girls do it at my age, and even younger. I think the younger you start, the more it's likely to hurt. Is that true?
They also say that like 8 out of 10 girls if they do it before jr.high, do it with a family memeber. My Bff said that sounded like a good idea. He can't tell anybody with out getting in trouble himself.
I think the most common is with a older guy. Like your uncle, or even your dad. I think my uncle would. He looks at me funny sometimes. It makes me nervious, he gets so intense. But he doesn't live neer me, and I think it would be easier if he lived in my house.
I don't think my dad would. It would be weird wouldn't it? How can I find out if he wanted to?
Besides dad or my uncle would have a really big one right? I'm sure that a big one whould hurt more.
That only leaves my brother. He's 15 that's not so old. His wouldn't be that big yet. Our rooms join with a bathroom in between, so it would be real easy.
I guess I'm asking how do I know if he wants to? I would just die if I.. and he didn't want to!!!
iIs there some way to find out? And is it still really bad if I can't get pregnant yet anyway?
About the only thing you can do is ask your brother. That's the only way you can know for sure. Or maybe let him see you naked somehow, and that might get him to start looking at you in a sexual way and he might be more inclined to help you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early morning fire in Bothell started by candle... Aug 5 Aida 1
News 'Stuck in an All Lives Matter theology': Pastor... Jul '16 YourLifeMatters 3
Adult breastfeeding (Aug '10) Jul '16 Mr Thirsty 4
Looking for an old friend May '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Stripper found guilty of violating exotic dance... (May '06) Mar '16 Kat 2
News I-405 tolls aren't providing relief for frustra... (Feb '16) Feb '16 bobsmith123 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6

Lynnwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynnwood Mortgages