Groton town-manager finalists tout experience

There are 1 comment on the Oct 3, 2008, Lowell Sun story titled Groton town-manager finalists tout experience. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Realtor, ice-cream shop owner, elected mayor, social-services director, selectman, corporate executive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Get rael

Derry, NH

#1 Oct 7, 2008
Haddad rewrote budgets so he could understand them better? In Cohasset, we had 6 or 7 over-rides in Mark's tenure. We've had none since he left. The poisionous stmosphere he created in Town Hall is gone too! If he's such a hot shot, how come he only lasted 6 mos in Jamestown, RI, and Straford,Ct? We settled more than 2 complaints against that lttle bully, all of which probably agreed not to file complaints with MCAD. How come he has taken jobs that paid less than Cohasset? Doesn't sound like a step up to me. How come the cops he harrassed have been promoted, one being cited by the Greater Boston Police Council ( http://www.wickedlocal.com/cohasset/homepage/... ) for outstanding work? Haddad is bad news, learn from others mistakes and pick someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minor Earthquake Rocks (or Not) the Area Apr 6 Reading MAss 1
Former dance studio at 280 Jefferson Avenue Mar 25 William 1
News Saugus recalls four selectmen from office Mar '15 Mei 1
News Fired Saugus town manager files whistleblower l... Mar '15 Mei 5
News Backtalk: 3/18/2015 Mar '15 Goldminer 1
News Dennis 'Oil Can' Boyd to Help Northeast Arc Swi... Mar '15 Where is the Warmth 1
Joe Burns got shanked (Oct '12) Mar '15 Anonymous 12
More from around the web

Lynnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]