Regional News Roundup: School Budget ...

Regional News Roundup: School Budget Cuts in Reading, Charges of Underage Drinking in Melrose

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from May 6, 2011, titled Regional News Roundup: School Budget Cuts in Reading, Charges of Underage Drinking in Melrose. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Ever wonder what issues are facing the communities next door to Wakefield? Check out this roundup of the top stories from surrounding cities and towns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#1 May 12, 2011
This just shows the stupidity of students, celebrities and athletes when it comes to Social Network sites like Facebook and Twitter. They think that they'll never be caught or anyone important will see or read what happens. Are they clueless to the power of the internet and who can see things and repercussions for doing illegal things or saying or doing stupid things?
Sorry, but no sympathy for these jocks. Will the non-athlete's parents be notified too if those students are identified too? I wonder if the dumbarsed student who posted the pics is gonna get some kind of shunning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) 4 hr Tip of the iceberg 47
News Dad-of-three cop 'rapes male prisoner in broom ... Nov 21 Now What 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Nov 17 AmandaM 8
New building being built on Boston Street in Lynn Nov 9 midtempo 1
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Nov '16 X0taylormarie 45
Plumber Nov '16 new 1
The Cowsills play Kowloon in Saugus on Thursday (Aug '13) Oct '16 Crystal ball 5

Lynnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynnfield Mortgages