Pepperell DPW director takes Danvers ...

Pepperell DPW director takes Danvers post

There are 7 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 14, 2010, titled Pepperell DPW director takes Danvers post. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Town Engineer and DPW Director Robert Lee has submitted his resignation from his position after taking an offer for a similar position in Danvers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

duh

Pepperell, MA

#1 May 14, 2010
"I love working here," Lee said.
????
Freddy

Brookline, NH

#2 May 14, 2010
Good riddance... Maybe the covered bridge will finally get finished and the roads will be plowed and salted in the winter. This town has the worst roads of any town in the state.

Don't worry you won't be missed.
pistol peter

Pepperell, MA

#3 May 14, 2010
hey just a darn minute. roads will be plowed and salted? I had a town meeting special article to pay for cost over runs for plowing. gimmeee more money
Albert_T

Brookline, NH

#4 May 14, 2010
pistol peter wrote:
hey just a darn minute. roads will be plowed and salted? I had a town meeting special article to pay for cost over runs for plowing. gimmeee more money
If you call the half-a$$ job they do plowing OK
WoW

Pepperell, MA

#5 May 15, 2010
Thank God Pete Shattuck isn't leaving. What would this town do if he ever left?
Tim H

Brookline, NH

#6 May 15, 2010
WoW wrote:
Thank God Pete Shattuck isn't leaving. What would this town do if he ever left?
It's called rejoice and thank the heavens. Then life in Pepperell really would be worth living. We can pray!
Time to train another

Proctorsville, VT

#7 May 16, 2010
Remember what you learned here Mr. Lee. ASK and check the references of bidding contractors and double check that the sewer line blueprints have been read correctly. Also remember that any state project in town takes an incredibly long time to complete.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Satanic Temple member fights Missouri abortion ... Jan 24 cpeter1313 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Jan 23 Fight Man 32
Former dance studio at 280 Jefferson Avenue (Mar '15) Jan '18 Bill 2
Question about various parks in Salem and who w... Jan '18 Bill 1
Salem commons in need of renovations (Aug '17) Dec '17 Stephen D Clark 2
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) Dec '17 Stephen D Clark 67
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Dec '17 Stephen D Clark 72

Lynnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynnfield Mortgages