Letters to the Magazine Editor

Apr 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Boston Globe

More Side Effects? In 2001 my wife received chemotherapy for lung cancer. One of the side effects was "chemobrain." Her symptoms were different from those mentioned in "The Cloud Over Chemotherapy" . She became ornery, mean-spirited, and derogatory, which was completely opposite from her normal self.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Meryl Kaplan

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Driving through Melrose and Saugus I've noticed the bright new street signs, and wondered "why not Lynnfield." I've been a resident for going on 12 years on Lynnrook Road: oh wait I mean Lynnbrook Road, the B has been covered for as long as I've been here. What about a spring pick me up for the residents of South Lynnfield that live off the dreaded Salem Street, we deserve it.
Meryl Kaplan

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Driving through the towns of Melrose and Saugus I've noticed the bright new street signs, and wondered, why not Lynnfield. I've lived on Lynnrook Road for 11 years, oh excuse me Lynnbrook Road, you see the B has been that long. The residents of South Lynnfield, the people that live off Salem Street, deserve something a little extra special. We all no why!!!
Hamza

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Savion

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lynnfield News Video

•••
•••

Lynnfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lynnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••