Police: Lynnfield bus driver asked ch...

Police: Lynnfield bus driver asked cheerleaders to flash him

There are 4 comments on the Daily Item story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Police: Lynnfield bus driver asked cheerleaders to flash him. In it, Daily Item reports that:

A town school bus driver with a 23-year spotless record has been suspended after Leominster cheerleaders Sunday claimed William Diamond offered them $40 if they would lift up their shirts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Item.

Zeketrail 32

Swampscott, MA

#1 Nov 28, 2008
Lynnfield schol driver:

I know Mr.Diamond personally - a little of the wall, sure.
But this allegation I just don't believe it.
Zeketrail 32

Swampscott, MA

#2 Nov 28, 2008
Police Lynnfield School Bus Driver:
I know the driver accused personally - A little off the wall - sure - perhaps way off the wall, however, I just don't believe this allegation.
Rasgolhe Abbundha

Vitória, Brazil

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Gimme a break !! the only thing he wanted to was to see nice tits, which he definitely does not see at home!! and we all know quite well that many teenagers do love to show her tits and even give some pleasure in exchange for a couple of benjamins. let´s face reality!
La Migra

AOL

#4 Dec 4, 2008
Was it even whip em out Wendsday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Gurney Fri Used 1
bay state repeal issues second draft of its “ma... Jun 30 TheFreeMessenger 1
why are north reading police such jerks????? al... (Apr '11) Jun 29 Jennifer T 34
BAD motorcycle accident last night (Aug '09) May '15 his name plz 36
Review: La Ruta Restaurant May '15 dissatisfied 1
News Police Logs: Incidents from Jason Aldean's Conc... (Jul '12) Jul '14 out of your mind 3
Lynnfield Quarry Skull and Bones (Jul '10) Apr '14 nick kinnon 5
More from around the web

Lynnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lynnfield Mortgages