Lynnfield lawyer to challenge Blodgett for DA job

Dec 17, 2009 Full story: NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA

Essex County District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett will face competition next fall from a Lynnfield lawyer who is making his first bid for elected office.

Full Story
Justice

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2009
I surely hope all challengers to Blodgett note his questionable handling of case in Marblehead with the young girl killed and his connections to family and keeping this case hush,hush.

I suspect this is why he did not want to run for AG and have high price lobbyists snooping around his dirty laundry.
michael hallberg

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 10, 2010
blodgett is being sued in us district court 4 the deliberately falsely sending an innocent man to priison with the knowingly use of perjured testimony.then intentionally surpressing newly discovered testimony that was received by two fbi agents.blodgetts is going to jail real soon so just sit back and see whats happens in this case of michael hallberg vs.jonathan blodgett.this guy and others in his staff are vert corrupted. equal protection under law. no one is abovee the not even the essex d.a. or a.g.........!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Electric Lynn - Layoffs? (Feb '07) Dec 13 Crazy Logic 5
Review: Affordable Concrete Cutting (May '12) Dec 4 Leachmark707 9
25 Year Old Jaimee Mendez Missing Since 11/6/14... Nov '14 Strange 2
Review: Mindy Nails Nov '14 Shaileine1209 2
Peabody, Massachusetts Dental Implant Clinic Ad... Nov '14 Courtney Galler 2
Quick Info: What to Know About Halloween Night ... Oct '14 Really 1
Let's Welcome Convicted Child Murderer, Damien ... (Sep '12) Oct '14 Spoiled Immature ... 86

Lynnfield News Video

Lynnfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynnfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynnfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:42 pm PST