rick ray

Mattoon, IL

#142 Jul 25, 2009
would you send me a copy of the manual
jodi portland or

Wilsonville, OR

#144 Aug 4, 2009
Don wrote:
I have a copy of the owner/operator manual for the Chipper/shredder for the lazy boy 5 from the old Parmi tool [email protected]
Don! I need that so badly and you are probably within 5 miles of me!! Please contact me asap @ [email protected] Anxiously awaiting your reply, Thank You, Jodi Paul
dan

Winston Salem, NC

#145 Aug 22, 2009
Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope- Sold out in the seventies-
May have sold out in 70's but I bought mine new in 93 and has the data tag stating it was made in ind.
ett

Colorado Springs, CO

#146 Sep 8, 2009
Rea wrote:
<quoted text>Jim I also need a V belt for my Master-Till. Did you find one that will work. I went to Advance Auto and got a belt but it didn't work. What belt did you get?
I too need a V belt, did you get one and from whom?
gabriel lee

Geneseo, IL

#147 Sep 27, 2009
I recently bought a parmi mini till. I was hoping to find out that I could still get parts. I'ts to bad but I've got the motor running and the tiller works great. Its simple enough that I can fix the frame and chain box if needed. Its to bad that the company went out of buisness. this is a great simple little tiller.
jeremiah d

Rockford, IL

#148 Oct 13, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the manual for a Lazy Boy Master Till,
5 HP engine, Model H576T/H836T. If you would
like a copy, will make one and send it to you.
I WAS GIVEN THIS MODEL IT IS ON GOOD CONDITION WOULD LOVE TO GET A COY OF THE MANUAL. [email protected]
Larry

Dayton, OH

#149 Oct 18, 2009
I just bought a Parmi Lazy Boy snow blower model BW5-79 ANYONE HAVE AN OWNERS MANUAL?
Frank Russell

United States

#150 Nov 5, 2009
We have an older model snow blower and we need hard rubber tires for it. The model number is BW5-78-Recoil Starter.. Any suggestions where we can find these?
Frank Russell

United States

#151 Nov 5, 2009
Larry wrote:
I just bought a Parmi Lazy Boy snow blower model BW5-79 ANYONE HAVE AN OWNERS MANUAL?
we have a model BW5-78.....
Sharon

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#152 Nov 17, 2009
I would like to sell a Lazy Boy Chipper/Vac, Model 47030; hardly used. I assume "like new". My husband recently passed, became ill shortly after purchase so machine has stood unused for a number of years (since 93). What would be a fair price to expect?
brian

Allendale, MI

#153 Nov 23, 2009
I have an old parmi sno thro. trying to find a year on it, model no.80202
daniel mays

Gloucester, VA

#154 Dec 13, 2009
Jim V wrote:
Need:
V-belt (Forward) and V-belt(reverse) for Parmi Garden Tiller.
-
Jim, did you ever find the belt sizes?
Willie

Lincoln, NE

#155 Dec 23, 2009
I have a Parmi Snow blower bushings on both drives for the auger and the wheels anybody know where I can get parts?
Willie

Lincoln, NE

#156 Dec 23, 2009
The bushings are worn out but everything else is fine looking to repair. Any help would be appreiciated.
kooltool

Chesapeake City, MD

#157 Jan 9, 2010
I have a bw5-79 chain drive 20" with 5 hp briggs that still runs anyone wont to buy it

Since: Jan 10

Chesapeake City, MD

#158 Jan 9, 2010
i have a one that runs how much do you wont to pay
frustrated

Mount Vernon, OH

#160 Feb 13, 2010
I have an old Lazy Boy by parmi bm5-80 snow thrower, I am missing a few of the shroud bolts. Does anyone know where I can get a parts breakdown
Dan

Chicago, IL

#161 Feb 15, 2010
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a old owners manual for a Parmi snow thrower. It is a model: BW5-20SP-79.
Maybe I could copy it & fax you or maybe my wife could scan it at work & send (email) you.
It is a 5hp Briggs & Stratton engine 20 inch single stage thrower. I actually have two of these & one is missing the handle. One has never been used & other is not been used much at all. I am going to probably sell to local man that sells used snowblowers & throwers.
Hope this helps.
Thanks, Steve
Steve, I also have a Parmi Sno-Thro and was wondering if I could get a copy of the Owners Manual. And what are you going to do with the ones you have. I could sure use some spare parts.
Thanks, Dan [email protected]
Dan

Chicago, IL

#162 Feb 16, 2010
Does anyone have a copy of an owners manual for a Parmi Sno-Thro 5HP. Also looking for one for parts in Chicagoland.
Jim V

Mechanicsburg, PA

#163 Feb 26, 2010
I have a parmi sno throw, model BW5-80. Can anyone tell me when it was made< I'm thinking that Noah used it for an anchor aon the arc...but it still works!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thads phone... 19 min Yes Way 18
Bald idiot 1 hr Not a good husband 8
Lynn Music Thread (Apr '13) Nov '17 Musikologist 12
"MELISSA" home recker is back in TOWN!!! (Mar '14) Oct '17 nolongermcdavid 7
danny? (Feb '11) Jun '17 Jkr 7
who are the bit**es at RSHS (Jan '10) May '17 Teachers aide 40
Oh My god, Amber Davis. (Jun '12) Nov '16 Shawny 4

Lynn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance