parmi tool company
Astro

United States

#121 Apr 27, 2009
mkugler61 wrote:
<quoted text>
mouseman-
I just finished overhauling the chaindrive transmission of my Lazy Boy (made by Parmi) garden tiller. Tulsa Engine Warehouse at www.tewarehouse.com has needle bearings, oil seals, felt dust seals, and the transmission housing gasket for front-tine tillers.
Marty Kugler
Smith Center, KS
Hi Marty, I have a Parmi frt. tine tiller and tines will not turn, I think something is going on in the chain driven trans. Is there a shear pin in the upper gear? Thanks for any info. Astro
Jeff ---Bloomington

Belvidere, IL

#122 Apr 28, 2009
josh wrote:
I recently made a purchase of some farm equipment and in all the shop manuals that I acquired I have got one on the Parmi Master Till Garden Tiller Model 5MT-83. Thought I would see if it would be of interest to you? It is the manual you get with the tiller to include Assembly, Operation, Maintenance, and Parts List.
I need to figure out how to remove the drive mechanism from the frame. Anything in your manual that would be helpful? Thanks!!
kenney

Lenoir City, TN

#123 May 1, 2009
JOHN wrote:
I HAVE A PARMI MASTER TILLER MODEL S263- I NEED A V BELT AND A CLUTCH CABLE. TROY-BILT, MTD. CAN'T HELP. NOTHING ANYWHER. ANYBODY GOT ANY HELP.
JPHILL5702@AOL.COM
i own a shop in upstate s.c., we always
used a gates 2500 or a rotary 12-5803.
this is 1/2 x 50".
parmi # 1244.
as far a cable goes, nla, parmi # 2132
these were flexable stranded cable w\a molded eyelet on one end and chain\spring on other.don't know length.
could be fabricated fairly easy.
kenney

Lenoir City, TN

#124 May 1, 2009
Jeff ---Bloomington wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to figure out how to remove the drive mechanism from the frame. Anything in your manual that would be helpful? Thanks!!
tiller has to be completely took apart to remove the chain case. engine,handles,engage bracket,etc.Then bolts from angle iron frame.Only then can the chain case be removed.hope this helps.
kenney

Lenoir City, TN

#125 May 1, 2009
Astro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Marty, I have a Parmi frt. tine tiller and tines will not turn, I think something is going on in the chain driven trans. Is there a shear pin in the upper gear? Thanks for any info. Astro
there is a roll pin holding the input shaft sprocket to shaft.
most of time the small chain inside the case is the problem.
Charles

United States

#126 May 2, 2009
Bill wrote:
I have a lazy boy rear tine roto-tiller with a big counter weight attached to the front, briggs & straton engine, enclosed chain drive. Nice tiller, has multiple speeds and reverse. I would like to get a manual for it, and determine what it sold for new.
contact bill wkdesignconsult@aol.com
thanks
Bill what horse power is you tiller. If it is a 8 horse I might need to swap information on it.
Astro

United States

#127 May 3, 2009
kenney wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a roll pin holding the input shaft sprocket to shaft.
most of time the small chain inside the case is the problem.
Kenney,thanks for the info., I've torn it apart, and the small chain is broken, like you said. Do you know where I could find this chain? It is a model #LT-5034. Thanks again!
David

Ocala, FL

#129 May 6, 2009
Need parts for model # 12013. need info.on place to order.
Ferd

United States

#130 May 6, 2009
Mark wrote:
I have the manual for the chipper/vac if that's what you need. It's a model 47030. Since nothing seems to be available it wouldn't be much use. I personally need a new bag but looks like I'll be repairing the old one.
My LazyBoy chipper/vac has a model tag which I cannot read, but I would also like to receive a scanned copy of the manual.
William

Winston Salem, NC

#131 May 6, 2009
My email address is sly222pf@triad.rr.com. And thanks in advance I can't tell you how much this will help. William
William wrote:
Hi
I would be interested in a copy of the manual if still posible. Pleas let me know if you can still do this and I will post my email.
Thanks
<quoted text>
Olaf

Belvidere, IL

#132 May 11, 2009
josh wrote:
I recently made a purchase of some farm equipment and in all the shop manuals that I acquired I have got one on the Parmi Master Till Garden Tiller Model 5MT-83. Thought I would see if it would be of interest to you? It is the manual you get with the tiller to include Assembly, Operation, Maintenance, and Parts List.
Hey Josh,
I've got a 5MT-83 tiller in pieces down in my basement. I could probably get it back together if I had a manual. Interested in selling or copying the exploded diagram pages?
dave

AOL

#133 May 21, 2009
i have a lazy boy tiller it is model 1200 and it has no power to tjhe tines. The turn but will not dig
allen

United States

#134 Jun 1, 2009
i have a lazy boy 5 model#12037 need chaindrive assembly built by garden way inc NEED HELP!
eric

Piedmont, SC

#135 Jun 5, 2009
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you able to locate manual for this tiller? I am looking for the same. E-mail at jbkight@carolina.rr.com
I also need the same manual - any luck finding it ? Plz email to erssra1@aol.com - thx
spat

Almena, WI

#136 Jun 13, 2009
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
DADDY HAS AN OLD LAWN TILLER AND HE IS TRYING TO FIND PARTS FOR IT. IT WAS MADE BY PARMI TOOL COMPANY IN LYNN, IN.
SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NOT HOLLARING, JUST TRYING TO READ THE LETTERS.
We have an old tiller made by parmi. It is a lazy boy 3.5 HP. The transmission went in it so need less to say if you are looking for a specific part I am sure we have it. It always ran like a champ and nothing else wrong with it. It was taken care of so the parts are not rusted.If you need parts let me know. spat@amerytel.net
Ferd

United States

#137 Jun 24, 2009
Ferd wrote:
<quoted text>My LazyBoy chipper/vac has a model tag which I cannot read, but I would also like to receive a scanned copy of the manual.
Thanks, Mark, I would love to get a copy of the manual. Please contact me at fred.kracker@sbcglobal.net and I will provide the mailing address, or you could attach a pdf file to your email.
Thanks again!
Brian

Moyock, NC

#138 Jul 2, 2009
Tim wrote:
I am looking for parts for a Parmi CRT-MAX Tiller model #5062. Tried MTD and they could not help. I need part # PT/08841/00 or Cable for the Wheel Drive. Any one out there have any luch in finding parts? Thanks
Do you have a manual for this I have just aquired a Lazy Boy (Parmi) Max Tiller and need alot of parts, but haven't found a manual to know the part Numbers. the Max was the only tiller made by Parmi with 2 Chain Cases. 1 for the wheels, and 1 for the Tines.
Greg Volpe

United States

#139 Jul 9, 2009
I also have a tiller from Permi, I would like to look at or get a manual for. Have no clue as to the model #. It has 4 sets of tines & they slide on a 1.25" shaft. The shaft is what I need plus new bearings & seals. Thank You Greg Volpe
Marty Kugler

Lenora, KS

#140 Jul 19, 2009
Astro wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenney,thanks for the info., I've torn it apart, and the small chain is broken, like you said. Do you know where I could find this chain? It is a model #LT-5034. Thanks again!
Astro,

Sorry I didn't get your first question to me replied to. The answer to this question is that it's just common #35 roller chain and can be purchased at farm supply stores, farm equipment dealers, go kart repair shops, or many other places.
rick ray

Mattoon, IL

#141 Jul 25, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the manual for a Lazy Boy Master Till,
5 HP engine, Model H576T/H836T. If you would
like a copy, will make one and send it to you.
i would like to have a copy of the manual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Winchester a racist town? (Jul '15) Sat jlf 20
christopher newman Aug 19 jlf 2
Chad Aslinger (Sep '15) Aug 18 wow 15
Local Bar Troublemaker Aug 17 Jo Jo 40
Thad wilkinson still selling Aug 14 O_Canada 20
Tyler Folkner Aug 14 pitiful 8
Jack Florence Aug 14 Tommy 25

Lynn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance