parmi tool company

Posted in the Lynn Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
SQUALLMOMMA

AOL

#1 Jul 3, 2006
DADDY HAS AN OLD LAWN TILLER AND HE IS TRYING TO FIND PARTS FOR IT. IT WAS MADE BY PARMI TOOL COMPANY IN LYNN, IN.
SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NOT HOLLARING, JUST TRYING TO READ THE LETTERS.
SQUALLMOMMA

AOL

#2 Jul 3, 2006
Does this company still exist in Lynn, Indiana?
Jim V

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Aug 1, 2006
Need:
V-belt (Forward) and V-belt(reverse) for Parmi Garden Tiller.
Shane

Allendale, MI

#4 Aug 7, 2006
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
Nope- Sold out in the seventies-
theresa

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 8, 2006
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
We also have an old Parmi tiller. Did you ever find parts?http://www.topix.net/bin /captcha?s=0Cls9i%2BiHkK181mKB aWHg1Q%3D%3D&n=18db66f2e3c c7a33ebe02c03eb5740b5&t=11 55064150
http://www.topix.com/bin/captcha...
John

Valparaiso, IN

#6 Aug 14, 2006
Jim V wrote:
Need:
Jim V wrote:
Need:
You can get Belts through anyone who sells Belts. If you have the old Belts, you might try the following.
Motion Industries Inc
(17.8 miles away)
6634 Fleet Dr
Alexandria, VA zip code
Phone:(703) 719-6803
Hope this helps.
Parmi Corp sold out to Greenway Products, who went bankrupt. There assets were aquired by MTD Corp. I have a Shredder/Chipper by Parmi. This buisness was in Lynn Indiana southeast of me out side of Anderson IN.
John
John

Valparaiso, IN

#7 Aug 14, 2006
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
Parmi Corp sold out to Greenway Products, who went bankrupt. There assets were aquired by MTD Corp. I have a Shredder/Chipper by Parmi. This buisness was in Lynn Indiana southeast of me out side of Anderson IN. You might try email to MTD Corp. I inquired about Operator & Parts Manual for my Shredder, they did respond, but nothing avaiable.
John
Leon Griffith

AOL

#8 Sep 13, 2006
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
I need the address and telephone number for Parmi Tool CO. INC. My
E-mail is ErGriffi6@aol.com Leon
Mark

Sheboygan, WI

#9 Sep 27, 2006
I have the manual for the chipper/vac if that's what you need. It's a model 47030. Since nothing seems to be available it wouldn't be much use. I personally need a new bag but looks like I'll be repairing the old one.
Bob

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2006
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
DADDY HAS AN OLD LAWN TILLER AND HE IS TRYING TO FIND PARTS FOR IT. IT WAS MADE BY PARMI TOOL COMPANY IN LYNN, IN.
Go to MTD.com and call toll free number. This site will not allow me to post phone #. http://www.mtdproducts.com/corporate/index.js...
Bob

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2006
Go to following link and call toll free #.

http://www.mtdproducts.com/corporate/index.js...
tim

Harrisburg, PA

#12 Dec 20, 2006
Mark wrote:
I have the manual for the chipper/vac if that's what you need. It's a model 47030. Since nothing seems to be available it wouldn't be much use. I personally need a new bag but looks like I'll be repairing the old one.
if you still have the manual, could you scan it and email it to me? i have a model 47020 which i think is very similar to your 47030.

thanks.
Kurt

Leesburg, FL

#13 Feb 16, 2007
I've got an old Master Till that I'm trying to ressurect. Anyone have a photo of how the throttle linkage is hooked up? I think I could get it to go if I had that info. Thanks!
SQUALLMOMMA wrote:
Randy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 7, 2007
Trying to find parts for a sno thro model bw5-79 chain drive 20" with 5 hp briggs
josh

AOL

#15 Mar 20, 2007
I recently made a purchase of some farm equipment and in all the shop manuals that I acquired I have got one on the Parmi Master Till Garden Tiller Model 5MT-83. Thought I would see if it would be of interest to you? It is the manual you get with the tiller to include Assembly, Operation, Maintenance, and Parts List.
josh

AOL

#16 Mar 20, 2007
I have posted a reply but don't think it got to you correctly. I have a Parmi Master Till Garden Tiller Model 5MT-83 Manual. I think it is the one that you get with the tiller. It includes Assembly, Operation, Maintenance, and Parts List. If you are interested please email at joshtichenor@aol.com.
Cuzin Lukey

Timberlake, NC

#17 Apr 1, 2007
I need parts for a "Master-Till" garden tiller. I know the company who made the machine is gone by the way, so I have to look here. The model # is 12044, serial # 120440100551.
The transmission is defunct on mine I need the manuel or perhaps a tiller for parts.

HELP!
Rudy Cadney_Marietta_ GA

United States

#18 Apr 1, 2007
I have a Mini Till agrden tiller by Parmi and would like an owners manual and a V-belt to connect the tiller motor and tiller tynes!!
email:Cadnjaz@bellsouth.net.
Jeannine Carson

Maple Lake, MN

#19 Apr 2, 2007
Cuzin Lukey wrote:
I need parts for a "Master-Till" garden tiller. I know the company who made the machine is gone by the way, so I have to look here. The model # is 12044, serial # 120440100551.
The transmission is defunct on mine I need the manuel or perhaps a tiller for parts.

HELP!
From the looks of your model and serial numbers, I think you have a unit manufactured by Gardenway. They made the Troy-bilt line of products. They filed bankruptcy but their assets were purchased by MTD, who still carries parts for some of the models. I tried to look up your particular model but haven't had much luck yet. I'll keep trying tho and let you know if I find anything else.

Since: Apr 07

Timberlake, NC

#20 Apr 4, 2007
Jeannine,

Thanks for your reply. I needed the tiller quickly so I went and bought a new one. I kept the parts that were good on that old one and maybe I can find parts here and there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
recycling? 2 hr ralfy 4
Buffalo Wild Wings Winchester 2 hr ralfy 6
Broasters Tue Florida man 1
Don't Tell Me She's Dumb Enough To Stay With Hi... Tue Nosey 4
modoc 6th grade basketball coach arrested (Feb '13) Mon Anonymous_2112 4
BREAK IN's IN RANDOLPH COUNTY Dec 12 xclassmate 7
christy thornburg (Jan '14) Dec 10 Beth c 34
Lynn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web