Black kids at CCHS
Supporter

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
We have all noticed in the past few year the increase of blacks going to CCHS. Also we know that there seems to be an unwritten rule that they don't get in trouble or the same punishment as white kids do. My theory behind this is that it is an effort to entice and lure blacks to the county school. With failing teams and lack of athletes in the system it makes sense. Why do you thinks they don't get in any trouble for breaking the rules?
Independent

Earlington, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Supporter wrote:
We have all noticed in the past few year the increase of blacks going to CCHS. Also we know that there seems to be an unwritten rule that they don't get in trouble or the same punishment as white kids do. My theory behind this is that it is an effort to entice and lure blacks to the county school. With failing teams and lack of athletes in the system it makes sense. Why do you thinks they don't get in any trouble for breaking the rules?
You are sadly mistaken. Things have been changing for decades and changes will keep happening.
wow

Murray, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
It's people like you that give white people a bad name. Who cares what color their skin is, student's all get treated the same way no matter their appearance. Racism is a dying tradition
negra y dominata

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I just don't understand. You think they are better athletes? I competed with blacks all my younger years and I was just as good or better some of the time. Sometimes they were just as good or better. Here's what I do know, there are slackers, negra y blanca. There are winners, negra y blanca.
the truth

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Dictator heath walls lets the blacks slide on certin things but gives harsh punishments on others
Ptown

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Most black people that come to Calloway like it. George garner, Jordan bumbus, tyrell, Chris dobbins, avary. They all liked it and played sports and got along with the students and there teammates. Hell Mr walls is black. Calloway loves black people.
Fact

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Look at all of your pro ball teams....what race is the majority? Blacks. Why you ask? Because they are better at sports. Living in the hood, their single mothers didn't have the extra cash to buy them video games and whatnot....that money had to be stashed away for weaves and 40's. So therefore, they had to spend their time playing outside and got way more practice than the whiteys. Of course they are going to receive lighter punishments. Who wants to lose their strongest players right before the big game due to them being in some kind of isolation school or suspension? Common sense, people!!!
Honestly

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Whites are the minorities now. That's why they are being singled out for harsher punishments. Period.
Ptown

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
You can't call CCHS racist because we have black principle. I think your getting Calloway and Marshall mixed up.
jules42071

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Supporter wrote:
You are a bigot and am idiot
Uh huh

AOL

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Seriously? That is some backwoods chit right there! Jesus H Christ, would you PLEASE not go there!
Ha ha ha

Des Moines, IA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
wow wrote:
It's people like you that give white people a bad name. Who cares what color their skin is, student's all get treated the same way no matter their appearance. Racism is a dying tradition
That was the case , but Obama has brought it back ! Him and Michelle are racist ........
Upset

Clarksville, TN

#13 Mar 20, 2013
I think alot of the comments in this post are quite offensive. Both of my children have attended the Calloway School system and believe me if they get in trouble they are punished just like the others. Yes, my boys are African-American and damn good children. My youngest is currently attending and gets detention or suspension jut like the next guy. Stop the ignorance!!!!!
only this in murray

Puryear, TN

#15 May 6, 2013
i rest my case ...morons! only people in murray still act like this! no wonder mr king is the leader in this circus! uneducated morons to even act like this or post this......come on down and join the raicist dark age circus of murray ....i bet us colored kids have a better chance in college with people like you posting crap like this..no wonder Mr king and fred ashby on the throne there! they act like this too! explains alot with whats going on in this school with parents like this and leaders......and i mean alot in the nicest possible way.....RACISTS.MORONS ....its 2013 who acts like this? MURRAY obviously....do yall have running water maby this would explain you acting like this still ..not sure what Mr kings excuse is though...but hey Mr fred ashby he was born a racist jerk..
only this in murray

Puryear, TN

#16 May 6, 2013
the nice mixed principal is the only one with any education and compassion for the school ! wish we had more of him! he is kind and considerate of everyone. and way more educated and not living in the dark ages!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2013
only this in murray wrote:
i rest my case ...morons! only people in murray still act like this! no wonder mr king is the leader in this circus! uneducated morons to even act like this or post this......come on down and join the raicist dark age circus of murray ....i bet us colored kids have a better chance in college with people like you posting crap like this..no wonder Mr king and fred ashby on the throne there! they act like this too! explains alot with whats going on in this school with parents like this and leaders......and i mean alot in the nicest possible way.....RACISTS.MORONS ....its 2013 who acts like this? MURRAY obviously....do yall have running water maby this would explain you acting like this still ..not sure what Mr kings excuse is though...but hey Mr fred ashby he was born a racist jerk..
This is a very bad job of writing fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grandparent rights (Feb '16) 1 hr non-descript 41
Eric Young (Feb '14) 1 hr Murrayman 13
Creek parking lot off 94 5 hr Dale 45
Why do fat women take selfies from above? 6 hr over it 16
pella in murray and overtime 7 hr Manderson23 6
Mai Beasley 7 hr over it 7
Holland 9 hr Ranger 3

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance