Former dentist Gerald L. Carter

Former dentist Gerald L. Carter

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2013
He was a dentist in Murray in the late 1960's... probably 68-69.

If anyone remembers him or knows where he is or even if he is deseased I would like to know.

I am logged in so you can respond to me with a personal e-mail. Thanks
Just sayin'

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Tell me the story wrote:
He was a dentist in Murray in the late 1960's... probably 68-69.

If anyone remembers him or knows where he is or even if he is deseased I would like to know.

I am logged in so you can respond to me with a personal e-mail. Thanks
Is his son also named Gerald Carter? I ask because the man I know with that same name isn't a dentist. I can tell you how to contact this man, but I don't want to just put that info "out there"!

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just sayin'"]<quoted text>
Is his son also named Gerald Carter? I ask because the man I know with that same name isn't a dentist. I can tell you how to contact this man, but I don't want to just put that info "out there"![/QUOTE]

I do not know if he has a son by the same name... if his father was a dentist in the lat 60's then it's probably his son.

You can write to me with a private e-mail, but you will have to sign in to do that.

However, find out if his father was a dentist first... might not be the same. Thanks
Just sayin'

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Tell me the story wrote:
Is his son also named Gerald Carter? I ask because the man I know with that same name isn't a dentist. I can tell you how to contact this man, but I don't want to just put that info "out there"! "

I do not know if he has a son by the same name... if his father was a dentist in the lat 60's then it's probably his son.

You can write to me with a private e-mail, but you will have to sign in to do that.

However, find out if his father was a dentist first... might not be the same. Thanks
I asked and no this isn't his father! Sorry I wasn't any help! Best of luck with your search!:)

Location hidden

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I asked and no this isn't his father! Sorry I wasn't any help! Best of luck with your search!:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I appreciate you taking time to find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USELESS phone book 2 hr Josh 9
Obama credited for strong economy 3 hr Trolly McTrollface 84
Hazel Music Thread (Jul '13) 3 hr Musikologist 10
Comey sold his soul to the devil HILDEBEAST 4 hr Trumpeteer 1
tax breaks for the wealthy 5 hr Gofigurethat 1
Renting from Veach Properties (Mar '12) 9 hr seeyaMKY 16
Food challenges 13 hr Big Fong Wong 3

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance