possible bigfoot sighting
daniel boone

Murray, KY

#109 Jan 9, 2013
I still love titties and if you don't then it appears you are a sausage muncher, which is totally ok by the way. Our country has made a nice little prairie dog home for lovers of the cock. We should all be so lucky, man fashion sense is where its at huh?? Anyhow, I have decided that wtf stands for Wholly Tyrannous Faggot. So there Hitler of the ball suckers, need a napkin?? You need to lose 30 pounds and refresh your BMX skills, otherwise its time to perfect your mad skills with all the tricky puzzles at Cracker Barrel. Your originality smells of Gouda, wrap it back in the wax nut sack!!
Wtf

Mayfield, KY

#110 Jan 10, 2013
daniel boone wrote:
I still love titties and if you don't then it appears you are a sausage muncher, which is totally ok by the way. Our country has made a nice little prairie dog home for lovers of the cock. We should all be so lucky, man fashion sense is where its at huh?? Anyhow, I have decided that wtf stands for Wholly Tyrannous Faggot. So there Hitler of the ball suckers, need a napkin?? You need to lose 30 pounds and refresh your BMX skills, otherwise its time to perfect your mad skills with all the tricky puzzles at Cracker Barrel. Your originality smells of Gouda, wrap it back in the wax nut sack!!
You have a very sound and descriptive vernacular however; I bet you sit at home watching kiddy porn eating cream filled Twinkies on a daily basis! Probably haven’t had a shower in a week and have become mesmerized why you can’t have normal sexual relations with an adult of the opposite or for that matter the same sex.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#111 Jan 10, 2013
Twinkies are as hard to find as bigfoot, they quit making them...
wtf

United States

#112 Jan 10, 2013
Zebulon Shaw wrote:
Twinkies are as hard to find as bigfoot, they quit making them...
Yes, but I can buy a box of Twinkies even though they are damn pricey. I'd share a Twinkie with you!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#113 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I can buy a box of Twinkies even though they are damn pricey. I'd share a Twinkie with you!
I'm flattered and slightly disturbed. Save your dough, the new Little Debbie cloud cakes are better than twinkies ever were.
daniel boone

Murray, KY

#114 Jan 10, 2013
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very sound and descriptive vernacular however; I bet you sit at home watching kiddy porn eating cream filled Twinkies on a daily basis! Probably haven’t had a shower in a week and have become mesmerized why you can’t have normal sexual relations with an adult of the opposite or for that matter the same sex.
Great comeback dipshit, you got rocked!! O'doyle rules!!!!
wtf

Benton, KY

#115 Jan 10, 2013
Zebulon Shaw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm flattered and slightly disturbed. Save your dough, the new Little Debbie cloud cakes are better than twinkies ever were.
That's a bold statement. I must try them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#116 Jan 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bold statement. I must try them.
http://www.tastykake.com/products/krimpets

try them. available at some local DG AND Walmart.

By the way, wtf, I started a thread with some native facts if you are to chat about it...of course the usual dips will chime in with garbage, but they can be ignored.
wtf

Benton, KY

#117 Jan 10, 2013
SpiritoftheHawk wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.tastykake.com/products/krimpets

try them. available at some local DG AND Walmart.

By the way, wtf, I started a thread with some native facts if you are to chat about it...of course the usual dips will chime in with garbage, but they can be ignored.
I promise to be civil in your thread. Thanks for the info. I'll give them a go.
Don hoosier

Demotte, IN

#118 Feb 8, 2013
I see bigfoots wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you! I live out that way. There is something down here in our woods. Sometimes if I go outside at night I can hear this weird screaming noise way off in the woods. It's not a coyote or anything like that. It's eerie sounding and it sends chills down my spine. And before someone tries to post some smart ass remark its not some meth head out in the woods making dope.
You know there was something spotted in the Cypress Springs area just like what you are describing. There is another forum on here where it was posted. I don't remember what it was called pretty sure it was earlier this year cause they found huge footprints in the bank of the lake while the water was down. I know I would never go in the woods alone unarmed. Lol
I seen bigfoot walking down 121 one night with a case of beer under his arm. I think he was coming from the border lounge at the state line. LOL
remington

Murray, KY

#119 Feb 8, 2013
I saw this thread had died a bit and lost interest. I have been hiking around LBL and enjoying the warmer weather. I have seen a lot of dead coyotes. I am not sure if there is any rhyme or reason, but what the hell is killing these varmints, especially one at a time? I have been hiking either early in the morning or late in the afternoon. What i find as particularly peculiar is the complete lack of wildlife. I hike seven to eight miles at a time and I typically do not see any animals whatsoever. It has me slightly perplexed. I feel like the entire animal kingdom knows how blatantly stupid we have become and they just hide and laugh as we walk by. I am going to camp either this weekend or next and my primary focus is to try and find some evidence of wildlife. I thoroughly enjoyed all the info provided by everyone about the blood river sighting and still drive by there frequently. The water has been up for a while now and its hard to get around in there without waders. I feel at times that people are so focused on bullshit that they could eat lunch with bigfoot and not even notice. I remain searching and hopeful. Life's mysteries revolve around computers these days, I simply see them as a tool. I intend to immerse myself in some LBL nature soon and I will hopefully have a story to tell so stay tuned...
just some guy

Murray, KY

#120 Feb 8, 2013
Don hoosier wrote:
<quoted text> I seen bigfoot walking down 121 one night with a case of beer under his arm. I think he was coming from the border lounge at the state line. LOL
He was prolly coming from Boondocks!! I heard he really likes to play Wii bowling down there.
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#121 Feb 8, 2013
just some guy, I wish I could eat you!! I love chicken!
Hippie Chic

United States

#122 Feb 11, 2013
remington wrote:
I saw this thread had died a bit and lost interest. I have been hiking around LBL and enjoying the warmer weather. I have seen a lot of dead coyotes. I am not sure if there is any rhyme or reason, but what the hell is killing these varmints, especially one at a time? I have been hiking either early in the morning or late in the afternoon. What i find as particularly peculiar is the complete lack of wildlife. I hike seven to eight miles at a time and I typically do not see any animals whatsoever. It has me slightly perplexed. I feel like the entire animal kingdom knows how blatantly stupid we have become and they just hide and laugh as we walk by. I am going to camp either this weekend or next and my primary focus is to try and find some evidence of wildlife. I thoroughly enjoyed all the info provided by everyone about the blood river sighting and still drive by there frequently. The water has been up for a while now and its hard to get around in there without waders. I feel at times that people are so focused on bullshit that they could eat lunch with bigfoot and not even notice. I remain searching and hopeful. Life's mysteries revolve around computers these days, I simply see them as a tool. I intend to immerse myself in some LBL nature soon and I will hopefully have a story to tell so stay tuned...
Please keep us updated and ignore the posters with stupid remarks.
Just sayin'

Tucker, GA

#123 Feb 11, 2013
remington wrote:
I saw this thread had died a bit and lost interest. I have been hiking around LBL and enjoying the warmer weather. I have seen a lot of dead coyotes. I am not sure if there is any rhyme or reason, but what the hell is killing these varmints, especially one at a time? I have been hiking either early in the morning or late in the afternoon. What i find as particularly peculiar is the complete lack of wildlife. I hike seven to eight miles at a time and I typically do not see any animals whatsoever. It has me slightly perplexed. I feel like the entire animal kingdom knows how blatantly stupid we have become and they just hide and laugh as we walk by. I am going to camp either this weekend or next and my primary focus is to try and find some evidence of wildlife. I thoroughly enjoyed all the info provided by everyone about the blood river sighting and still drive by there frequently. The water has been up for a while now and its hard to get around in there without waders. I feel at times that people are so focused on bullshit that they could eat lunch with bigfoot and not even notice. I remain searching and hopeful. Life's mysteries revolve around computers these days, I simply see them as a tool. I intend to immerse myself in some LBL nature soon and I will hopefully have a story to tell so stay tuned...
My family and I also noticed several coyotes dead through out LBL this weekend. A couple along the road ways which I assume were casualties of vehicles...but 3 were along various places near the walking trails. Good luck with your search and have fun! I'd also like to say ignore the silly stuff and keep us posted!:)
ezell

Murray, KY

#124 Feb 11, 2013
Similar experience coming home from hamlin. Can't explain it..just know it was out of the ordinary.

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#125 Feb 11, 2013
Quit smoking weed, and bigfoot will go away.
remington

Murray, KY

#126 Feb 11, 2013
Too strange about the coyotes Just Sayin!! I was hiking in LBL this past weekend and saw several dead as well. One on 80 by the target ranges and two others way off the beaten path. I am not really sure what that could be all about. One crossed in front of me the other morning haulin ass across the road and into a cow pasture right before New Concord. I can't think of another time when I have seen so many randomly. Maybe its the weather, maybe not. I went for a 7 mile hike last Thursday and the woods seem so quiet, not even birds making noise. I am planning some backwoods camping on the next semi-warm weekend. I will update if I see anything. Oh, and, Route 45, you are a negative prick, I feel sorry for you!
mike

Fenton, MI

#127 Aug 12, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
Usually the people that claim to see bigfoot, ect, are the most redneck, backwoods, inbred people I have ever seen.
hmmmm, well you should leave your grandmothers basement a little more often and yes that old "diablo" game has a pause feature, so your amazon will be fine , if the bright sunshine doesn't hurt too much , and the fresh air doesn't give you a sneeaing fit then look around, they are finding new species everyday, some they thought to be extinct !! and open your 8oz mind up a little , life is short ,? explore the world a little or just maybe bigfoot will crash right into your grannyz camper and smack you with a jack link!
Donnie

United States

#128 Aug 31, 2013
Non believer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will be glad when....... 1 hr all dem james' an... 19
Donald Trump is ignorant on the Bible 3 hr jules42071 33
I guess you know 5 hr Marx 24
Lake chem 6 hr Just Wondering 53
Republican Governors and their aftermath 13 hr Tennessee Unionist 177
Does anyone remember a girl name Lisa that live... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Looking 1
News Raid in Thunder Holler in Lynn Grove, KY (Jul '09) Sep '12 grover 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages