United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

It was government goons. It's all part of their plan to disarm the population.
Shooter

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

One person, Adam Lanza. No gov. conspiracy. Just one ill person with a gun. The person, not the gun, was responsible.
Glory

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Somebody please help ! The paronoids are after me ! Such ignorance! It's people like you that is bringing this country down.
sawyer

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Well the paranoids were amply aided in this case by the lamestream media reporting:
1. That the shooter was Ryan Lanza.
2. That there were at least two gunmen.
3. That the second gunman was caught in the woods behind the school.(They even showed us this in real time.)
4. That Ryan Lanza's mother was a teacher at the school.
5. That he had also shot his father, mother and brother making three active crime scenes.
6. That the principal of the school let the shooter into the school because she knew him.
7. That the shooters girlfriend was missing and being sought as a "person of interest."
And on and on....
Then the goofy medical examiner claimed to have done 7 autopsies in 5 hours....
So, with this type of garbage being spewed out by "journalists" how are we to know what to believe?
Hrd2hdl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I will always believe it was part of a conspiracy plan to take our gun rights. Don't really care what you think of me.... But ask yourself this...is it really being paranoia... If its TRUE???!!!
Glory

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

What is pathetic is that all of you are so ignorant to believe that anyone in our country would kill babies to take your guns. If they wanted your guns dumbass they would take them. They don't need to kill babies to do it. I have not heard one person say "we want to take all guns away from the American people. There is a word that Americans have forgotten ' COMPROMISE". How can we ever fix problems with out a compromise. Don't you agree that we as a country need to find a solution to this problem. You say that the crimanals will have the guns and not the public. It's not the crimanals that are killing our babies. It's upper class white males that are shooting everyone. Don't we need a solution. Having stricter registration is going to hurt you or anyone else. All I can say is if it were your children or your family being massacered you would want the problem fixed.
Alex

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Glory wrote:
What is pathetic is that all of you are so ignorant to believe that anyone in our country would kill babies to take your guns. If they wanted your guns dumbass they would take them. They don't need to kill babies to do it. I have not heard one person say "we want to take all guns away from the American people. There is a word that Americans have forgotten ' COMPROMISE". How can we ever fix problems with out a compromise. Don't you agree that we as a country need to find a solution to this problem. You say that the crimanals will have the guns and not the public. It's not the crimanals that are killing our babies. It's upper class white males that are shooting everyone. Don't we need a solution. Having stricter registration is going to hurt you or anyone else. All I can say is if it were your children or your family being massacered you would want the problem fixed.
Go on believing what the liberal media tells you like a good little sheep.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

sawyer wrote:
Well the paranoids were amply aided in this case by the lamestream media reporting:

2. That there were at least two gunmen.
3. That the second gunman was caught in the woods behind the school.(They even showed us this in real time.)

I think you are referring to the dad who was trying to get around police barriers to get to the school. The principal was killed trying to stop the advance of the gunman AFTER he shot his was through the glass at the front door.

I would suggest some serious therapy.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The TeaParty in all of their ignorance.
Glory

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

It all truly boils down to one thing. We have an African American president and you can't stand it. The thought that a black man can be in a higher position than a white man is just too much to bare. I would bet you were all in church praying and witnessing God's love. When the heavens open and you see the face of God and the first things you notice is that it isn't WHITE. Will you get nervous?
Balls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Glory wrote:
It all truly boils down to one thing. We have an African American president and you can't stand it. The thought that a black man can be in a higher position than a white man is just too much to bare. I would bet you were all in church praying and witnessing God's love. When the heavens open and you see the face of God and the first things you notice is that it isn't WHITE. Will you get nervous?
A lot of us supported Herman Cain moron.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us supported Herman Cain moron.
That should have been: Herman Cain, moron.
Independent is an idiot

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
That should have been: Herman Cain, moron.
Are you going to correct Glory's mistakes?
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Independent is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to correct Glory's mistakes?
I wasn't correcting punctuation, merely making a joke by insinuation that Cain is a moron (he is). I am most flattered by your use of my screen name in yours.
Balls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't correcting punctuation, merely making a joke by insinuation that Cain is a moron (he is). I am most flattered by your use of my screen name in yours.
Herman Cain is a good conservative man.
sawyer

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Independent---I was listening to the radio/watching CNN giving live reports that day and heard/saw all those things reported by the msm within a 6 hour period after the event. Therapy might help them but I doubt it.
I was simply making a point about the lack of accuracy in reporting. Since I wasn't there I have NO idea what actually happened and I have my doubts that you do either since you likely weren't at the scene.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

sawyer wrote:
Independent---I was listening to the radio/watching CNN giving live reports that day and heard/saw all those things reported by the msm within a 6 hour period after the event. Therapy might help them but I doubt it.
I was simply making a point about the lack of accuracy in reporting. Since I wasn't there I have NO idea what actually happened and I have my doubts that you do either since you likely weren't at the scene.
What happened? A crazy guy shot his way in, killed several school personnel, killed a whole roomful of 5 & 6 year-olds, then killed himself. Did I miss something?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

fashionista_2 wrote:
Someone said that there were 2 other men there
I can't say if it was fake or real, but I can say it was suppose to happen to cover something up. Probably a reason for the gun control debate. But now that Obama is being indicted I'm not sure where that will end up going.
Independent is an idiot

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't correcting punctuation, merely making a joke by insinuation that Cain is a moron (he is). I am most flattered by your use of my screen name in yours.
Oh the factuality of the last word in it, an accurate reference to your prattle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 147,164
calloway county court clerk 13 min Voter 29
landlords to avoid? (Mar '13) 14 min current tenant 44
cook out grill 15 min Toofunny 21
Flash of News (Aug '13) 1 hr Melissa 3,401
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr freak 81,565
Food Stamp Benefits up 146% since 2007 7 hr scooby 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynn Grove Jobs

•••