Primary Care BROWN NOSE
BPNA

Murray, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Primary Care has gotten to big for their own good when they try to boss anybody around. What have they fine this time? Does their lawyer know bout this?
Doc Tor

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
What have they done now?
Shameful

Murray, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
I heard they done stuck their nose in MSU's business.
should a knowed better

Murray, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2012
wat wo!
RJrr

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
And!!! what business tell more
ABC

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2012
obviously, BPNA has no idea what their talking about and just wants to stir a new pot since no details have been revealed, how tiresome!
ABC

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2012
But on the other hand, I'd like to stir a little.

Primary Care not only sticks their nose in MSU's business, they also over charge for everything they do there. They invent tests and procedures to up the total charge for a visit. They are money grubbing scum if you ask me.
Baffled

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2012
I know the docs are just money hungry ! They take ur copay , then make u wait .......... They r overbooked and care nothing about ur health care or questions ! You know who you are dr Adams
More Baffled

Murray, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
All of this is fine to know. BUT WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH PC STICKING THEIR NOSE IN MSU BUSINESS? DOES ANYBODY KNOW?
Baffled

Des Moines, IA

#11 Dec 27, 2012
More Baffled wrote:
All of this is fine to know. BUT WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH PC STICKING THEIR NOSE IN MSU BUSINESS? DOES ANYBODY KNOW?
Ur cap lock is on !
More Baffled

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Baffled wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur cap lock is on !
An astute observation, there.however,since no one knows what in the hell their talking about on this thread and the equivalent of an Internet scream failed to elicit an answer, I vote you all stop the rumors and find another hobby. Proofreading, perhaps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
getting soil delivered buying dirt who does tha... (Mar '12) 1 hr In the know 20
I miss Harambe 4 hr 1like1prayer4harambe 1
Zach Rayburn 5 hr Baaahhhh 6
glass pipes 6 hr Philip 14
best tattoo shop in murray (Jul '13) 6 hr Bikerbiotch 15
Vampire clan (Aug '13) 7 hr Biskit 60
NEW CCHS principal (Jul '13) 7 hr Biskit 68

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages