Does anyone know Lisa Williams aka "Lisa Langston"

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

I use to know

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2011
I wonder if any one knows anything, friend is having problems with her?
seriously

Mayfield, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2011
I know her...don't have a problem with her at all! She can come off as harsh, but when you take the time to get to know her she is a nice person!
REALLY

Murray, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2011
Does she have dark hair drive a red jeep and lots of kids ? If so she seems so nice but I saw her drag her son out kicking and screaming from a Graves Co. middle school football game.
jus sayin

South Elgin, IL

#4 Oct 25, 2011
Her son is sick, it comes from a rough life. Being dropped off by ur parents does that sometimes!!!
Bruse

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Does she live in Murray ? I think I know here .
Sierra

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Do not be fooled she once beat her step mom with an iron skillet. She is clever knows how to manipulate and lie with the best of them. Oh she can be charming. She is abusive controlling and hust down right mean. Phsychopath, selfish, narcisstic. She has burned more than one house she shared with her ex. I could go on I think thats enough to let anyone know to BEWARE and run the other way. She used to live in Murray now she is in Mayfield.
Lonely

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Bad trouble !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uk 37-0 22 min John Calipari 4
Hair Bar 46 min theoneleft 12
Defending Darwin at UK 1 hr MSU Grad 2
Murray KY Murders 2 hr knowhow 1
Jennifer and her OLD man 5 hr Observation 2
smidge from racerfans.com 5 hr SmidgeSqueeler 11
Jaden Murphy 9 hr Deez 21
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web