good tattoo places
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
classified

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 3, 2013
I'm looking to get another tattoo. I got my first one at my reality. He did an alright job. But does anyone know of a good place to get one. Maybe even in Paducah?
tattedup

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 3, 2013
classified wrote:
I'm looking to get another tattoo. I got my first one at my reality. He did an alright job. But does anyone know of a good place to get one. Maybe even in Paducah?
Ain't That Art is a great place! Jason is the best around. If you're looking around Paducah Jolly Rogers is great!
inked

Murray, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2013
just stay away from Stash and his shit show at My Reality...
-.-

Benton, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Jolly rogers!!!!!!! Does amazing job and i wouldnt dare go to aint that art nuhh uhh no way!! All my friends always get
Infected!

Since: Feb 13

Murray, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Ain't That Art does great work. I've had multiple tattoos done there without a problem, but then again if the aftercare procedures are followed no one should have any issues. My suggestion is check the portfolios of any place you go before committing to that lifelong mark.
tatgrl

Murray, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2013
Jason at Ain't That Art is PHENOMENAL! He's done 2 of my 3 tats and I really wish he had done the first. I have also been to Jolly Rogers for permanent eyeliner and that lady was AWESOME as well. Hope this helps you out.
classified

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Ain't that art and jolly Rogers are the two I will consider. Probably ain't that art
hmmm

Bloomington, IN

#8 Sep 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="-.-"]Jolly rogers!!!!!!! Does amazing job and i wouldnt dare go to aint that art nuhh uhh no way!! All my friends always get
Infected![/QUOTE]

Never heard of anyone ever getting an infection. You must have Aint That Art and My Reality confused because everyone knows Stash uses dirty needles
Fay

Carol Stream, IL

#9 Sep 6, 2013
Why do you want to mark up your body?
classified

Lithonia, GA

#10 Sep 6, 2013
Fay wrote:
Because I can (:
tatgrl

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Sep 6, 2013
Fay wrote:
Many different people have many different reasons. Don't like them? Don't get one. Personally, I like them. It's self expression and to each, their own.
Honestly

Murray, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2013
There is no really good artist around here. I go to Indiana. I suggest waiting until you get save enough money for a trip if your really concerned with quality. My friends have gotten some okay tattoo at Needle Works in Mayfield.
classified

Atlanta, GA

#13 Sep 7, 2013
There is no way I'm going to a different state just to get a tattoo.
Honestly

Murray, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2013
classified wrote:
There is no way I'm going to a different state just to get a tattoo.
I understand, most people would not. I searched and saved for almost 3 years for a good artist to get a whole sleeve. I had very high standards but it paid of well despite the horrible wait. If you want a smaller, and simpler tattoo choices are not horrible here but that is all most of them are good at. Though in their defense most people here only want a singular tattoo here, and there so many of the artist never get a chance to try, and practice with anything larger, and elaborate. I have never seen a striking tattoo that has been done around here.
Best of luck to you with your future tattoos!
classified

Atlanta, GA

#15 Sep 7, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>I understand, most people would not. I searched and saved for almost 3 years for a good artist to get a whole sleeve. I had very high standards but it paid of well despite the horrible wait. If you want a smaller, and simpler tattoo choices are not horrible here but that is all most of them are good at. Though in their defense most people here only want a singular tattoo here, and there so many of the artist never get a chance to try, and practice with anything larger, and elaborate. I have never seen a striking tattoo that has been done around here.
Best of luck to you with your future tattoos!
Yes. I am just getting a simple tattoo. I'm not into sleeves and all that. I personally don't think it looks good.
Jimmy

United States

#16 Sep 11, 2013
Jolly rodgers
elizabeth

Murray, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2013
classified wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I am just getting a simple tattoo. I'm not into sleeves and all that. I personally don't think it looks good.
you cant get any worse than someone whose got small simple nothings all over the place. to me its trashy though it seems to be popular. i don't personally have any but i can appreciate a good piece which is seldom. though i think ONE tasteful small and simple tattoo is fine..just not 5 or 10 all over.
Happy

Slaughters, KY

#18 Sep 13, 2013
Tim England was art student worked at Briggs & Station did mine 10 years ago it was my first and he did a terrific job I am still pleased. I left KY after that just coming back so not sure if he is still around or where to find him.
go here

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2013
Electric arts in paducha 2625 h c mathis drive
Kenny

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 15, 2013
Jolly Rodgers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Smith 9 min Traderbear 16
Local 6 Tori Smoyer 30 min Tab 21
courtney seely/jason brown 2 hr Step back 5
I miss Harambe 2 hr RIP in Peace Hara... 5
Potts Road 10 hr Redneck 8
blue an white grill 18 hr Philip 11
Albert Tiner? Any one know? Thoughts? 18 hr Ummm 2

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance