Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Princeton, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Mattress Guys of Murray outlet next to the Apple
This company is out of Paducah Ky on the South Side. They sell used mattresses illegally.I wouldn't recommend ever buying from them unless you have a Black Light in hand.Basically you are sleeping on other peoples filth. I've already done some research it is illegal to sell a used mattress out of a retail store. There telling people these beds are brand new when they aren't. If one of Murray's finest stops in there he can shut him down in a heartbeat and get this scum out of our town.1 patrolman can shut him down by stopping in seeing a stain on a bed. Its that easy!Disease control doesn't have to be called. Trash like this comes in to our town from the cities thinking they can do the same to us as hes done to Paducah in the hood over the years. Thing is hes not in the hood hes setting up right next to the Apple. Buyers beware and smell your beds in case he tries to steam clean them to get Bubbas jiz off it before he sells it to you.Looking out for the good people of Murray
LOL

Benton, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
R_Kelly_Matress wrote:
This company is out of Paducah Ky on the South Side. They sell used mattresses illegally.I wouldn't recommend ever buying from them unless you have a Black Light in hand.Basically you are sleeping on other peoples filth. I've already done some research it is illegal to sell a used mattress out of a retail store. There telling people these beds are brand new when they aren't. If one of Murray's finest stops in there he can shut him down in a heartbeat and get this scum out of our town.1 patrolman can shut him down by stopping in seeing a stain on a bed. Its that easy!Disease control doesn't have to be called. Trash like this comes in to our town from the cities thinking they can do the same to us as hes done to Paducah in the hood over the years. Thing is hes not in the hood hes setting up right next to the Apple. Buyers beware and smell your beds in case he tries to steam clean them to get Bubbas jiz off it before he sells it to you.Looking out for the good people of Murray
Then call the police instead of posting here.
Y YEAH

Benton, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Y NOT

Benton, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Y YEAH wrote:
Y NOT
Half of Murray and half the Police force probably read Topix. I'm hopeful that my part is done. Everything I've posted is Fact. Buy a bed there and you will see for yourself.You would be better off going to Angels Attic for bedding at least you know what it is your buying. In the state of Kentucky a person can sell a used mattress that he owns personally like on craigslist and such. Retailers can't it's a disease control issue. There also selling it as being NEW and Unused which is fraud to the customers.
LOL

Benton, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Afraid of having to file something official?
wow

Windsor, WI

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Thankyou for the info. I'm glad someone has enough balls to look out for other people in this town.
xcvn

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
ahh who owns this place?
False Information

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2013
They aren't selling used mattresses, they are selling factory seconds. "A "Factory Second" is a mattress that is an overstock, floor model, freight damaged, scuffed & scratched, demonstrator, customer return, warranty claim, discontinued model, or flawed product." I found that just by using google. And it isn't illegal to sell factory seconds. Googled that one too. They even have some first quality mattresses if you are that particular. Use your brain instead of your mouth first next time. I've bought every mattress in my house from their Paducah store and haven't had a single problem and paid a fraction of the price that I was quoted at the other stores. It's a great way to save a bunch of money and you can ispect them all you want right there. I recommend them to my friends and family all the time and they've all had a great experience too. False information is typical on Topix. Don't belive everything you read people. Search it for yourselves instead of listening to someone who takes to Topix to complain about a new mattress store in town. I don't know why people here always are so scared of letting Murray get a little competition in our market. I'm glad to have the mattress guys here. Now I won't have to drive to Paducah and haul a mattress and box springs back anymore.
Jim

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
False Information wrote:
They aren't selling used mattresses, they are selling factory seconds. "A "Factory Second" is a mattress that is an overstock, floor model, freight damaged, scuffed & scratched, demonstrator, customer return, warranty claim, discontinued model, or flawed product." I found that just by using google. And it isn't illegal to sell factory seconds. Googled that one too. They even have some first quality mattresses if you are that particular. Use your brain instead of your mouth first next time. I've bought every mattress in my house from their Paducah store and haven't had a single problem and paid a fraction of the price that I was quoted at the other stores. It's a great way to save a bunch of money and you can ispect them all you want right there. I recommend them to my friends and family all the time and they've all had a great experience too. False information is typical on Topix. Don't belive everything you read people. Search it for yourselves instead of listening to someone who takes to Topix to complain about a new mattress store in town. I don't know why people here always are so scared of letting Murray get a little competition in our market. I'm glad to have the mattress guys here. Now I won't have to drive to Paducah and haul a mattress and box springs back anymore.
Bingo.

You said it: " customer returns"

That equals NASTY

Benton, KY

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Yup there doing the same thing in Murray. Just watch what you buy from these guys. Same thing happening in TN with other bed stores heres the link.
Former

Paducah, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2013
False Information wrote:
Take it from a former employee, the original post is completely & totally accurate. The products are mostly defective & used. They are cleaned to hide the bodily fluid stains, & if you do research, not "a fraction of the price" either. Buyer Beware!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 5, 2013
R_Kelly_Matress wrote:
Yup there doing the same thing in Murray. Just watch what you buy from these guys. Same thing happening in TN with other bed stores heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1vfs7T1aRvwXX
Bet you work or are family of the only other mattress store in Murray. How do we know those mattresses aren't the same? Business must be hurting if you've got to slander another business. Competition is good for the consumer, not so much for a merchant who had a monopoly on the product.
PoLiTiCaLlY CoRrEcT

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Apr 6, 2013
The mattresses are recovered to hide stains, wear n tear, etc. I saw a special about it on 20/20 not long ago. If a mattress set sells for less than $200 then that should tell you something. Mattresses are an investment! Do your research before purchasing.

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2013
PoLiTiCaLlY CoRrEcT wrote:
The mattresses are recovered to hide stains, wear n tear, etc. I saw a special about it on 20/20 not long ago. If a mattress set sells for less than $200 then that should tell you something. Mattresses are an investment! Do your research before purchasing.
Exactly
Gee Whiz

Providence, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2013
R_Kelly_Matress wrote:
You wouldn't happen to be a disgruntled competitor would you?

Madisonville, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2013
Gee Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't happen to be a disgruntled competitor would you?
Does it really matter who I am if everything I say is 100% true.

Cadiz, KY

#18 Oct 8, 2013
There posting on For sale in Murray now. Still selling used beds illegally and still getting away with it
tonto

Murray, KY

#19 Oct 8, 2013
R_Kelly_Matress wrote:
There posting on For sale in Murray now. Still selling used beds illegally and still getting away with it
If it's illegal, turn them in.
munchkins12

Murray, KY

#20 Oct 8, 2013
there's another mattress discount place a few blocks down the street around the corner. Runs ads in the paper all the time; come-hither. The stuff advertised is junk and for just a few more dollars you can get... Don't think they are used though, but who knows? As long as furniture stores charge their insane prices these places will be there!
cronies

Paducah, KY

#21 Oct 13, 2013
isn't R-Kelly, Fleming furniture? competitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 16 min Christopher 4,511
Forbes on Obama vs. Reagan 31 min 2Independent 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 42 min hmmm 501
Marcellous Foster 2 hr Anna Nicole 3
Mary's kitchen what do you think of it? (Feb '14) 2 hr Nancy D 81
Billy D Crouse car lot employees? Cute guy ther... 5 hr local 2
Grace baptist church (Feb '13) 9 hr Just a guy 47
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match

Lynn Grove Jobs