Drug deal at hucks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Go somewhere else

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
On Friday during broad day light while pumping gas I thought I saw a drug deal on the side of hucks. Someone in a beatup green truck who's passenger door wouldn't shut bought drugs from a guy in a red car. Go somewhere else. Kids were riding their bikes playing as you made your deal. I don't do drugs, but it looked really fishy what you guys were doing. I could be wrong and nothing happened. But if you are dealing drugs go somewhere else. Stay away from people with kids who don't want anything to do with it
hmmm

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Could have been the underhill bunch.

Frankfort, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
You should of reported it to the police as a suspicious criminal activity going on.... next time get their license plate number and report it.
patrol

Des Moines, IA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
What were they selling , I might want some
Go somewhere else

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Report wrote:
You should of reported it to the police as a suspicious criminal activity going on.... next time get their license plate number and report it.
I had children with me or I would have gone over there. If druggies want to do drugs that is their poor choice, but stay away from us when you do them or buy them.
Go somewhere else

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2013
patrol wrote:
What were they selling , I might want some
Poor choices and a wasted life is what they were selling
patrol

Des Moines, IA

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Go somewhere else wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor choices and a wasted life is what they were selling
Cool , that's what I like

Frankfort, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Go somewhere else wrote:
<quoted text>
I had children with me or I would have gone over there. If druggies want to do drugs that is their poor choice, but stay away from us when you do them or buy them.
Just because you had children with you meant you can't pick up the phone and report it to the police?
okie

Murray, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Go somewhere else wrote:
On Friday during broad day light while pumping gas I thought I saw a drug deal on the side of hucks. Someone in a beatup green truck who's passenger door wouldn't shut bought drugs from a guy in a red car. Go somewhere else. Kids were riding their bikes playing as you made your deal. I don't do drugs, but it looked really fishy what you guys were doing. I could be wrong and nothing happened. But if you are dealing drugs go somewhere else. Stay away from people with kids who don't want anything to do with it
probably had to get away from cvs to do it.
the big dog in murray

Des Moines, IA

#10 Apr 7, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Could have been the underhill bunch.
Get a life it happens all the time like buying alcohol or tobacco same thing just legal
Go somewhere else

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
the big dog in murray wrote:
<quoted text> Get a life it happens all the time like buying alcohol or tobacco same thing just legal
I agree. It happens all the time. But someone like me. Someone who has nothing to do with anything with drugs. Oblivious to alot of the drug culture should not have to go to the gas station and see someone buy drugs knowing that is what is going on. One if I know what is going on green truck and red car are being stupid, because they are not hiding their illegal activity very well. We are Murray not Hopkinsville or Paducah or mayfield. We should be better than this.
snitches in ditches

Buffalo, TX

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Report wrote:
you rat!!!!!
snitches in ditches

Buffalo, TX

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Go somewhere else wrote:
<quoted text>
and we would be reading your obituary. mind ur own business!!!!
heyya

La Grange, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
You're no better than them for not reporting it. Kids being with you should be all the more reason you could take your phone out and report it. Being a good role model should of been your first priority in that situation. Coming on here to bitch about it solves absolutely nothing. Murray is full of drugs. Users, dealers and makers. More than you realize. Murray is just as bad as everywhere else if not worse. Crooked cops, woods to go on for miles that people can set up a lab anywhere. Come on use your head. I used to be involved with it. I got in trouble, moved away and have turned my life around. You are completely and utterly just as guilty as them for not reporting. Your complaint is invaild.

Frankfort, KY

#15 Apr 8, 2013
snitches in ditches wrote:
<quoted text>you rat!!!!!
Yes I am a rat! I'm not scared of you!!

Frankfort, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>and we would be reading your obituary. mind ur own business!!!!
It is everyone business whenever there is drug deal going on. That kind of attitude will land you in the pen. Which is where you need to be.
Lol

United States

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Did someone try to sell you or your kids drugs? Did you actually SEE drugs? For all you know, it could have been some beads for a friendship bracelet, a couple of buddies sharing a bag of peanut m&m's, or two people exchanging phone numbers.....If they weren't bothering you, then mind your own business! You honestly don't know what you saw.....just trying to stir up trouble for people because you think you know something.
Notscared

Wingo, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>and we would be reading your obituary. mind ur own business!!!!
Stfu, you won't do a damn thing! I'll snitch on you also!!!!
Somewhere else

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2013
heyya wrote:
You're no better than them for not reporting it. Kids being with you should be all the more reason you could take your phone out and report it. Being a good role model should of been your first priority in that situation. Coming on here to bitch about it solves absolutely nothing. Murray is full of drugs. Users, dealers and makers. More than you realize. Murray is just as bad as everywhere else if not worse. Crooked cops, woods to go on for miles that people can set up a lab anywhere. Come on use your head. I used to be involved with it. I got in trouble, moved away and have turned my life around. You are completely and utterly just as guilty as them for not reporting. Your complaint is invaild.
You are right. I am not better than them. For we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I am being passive by making a post on topix instead of calling the cops. Just hoped those that do would do what they do somewhere else. I am not around it, but of course there is drugs all around Murray. For the first time in 10 years I noticed an obvious drug deal. In big cities I notice drug dealers, prostitutes, etc. But never in Murray. I have seen drunk drivers in Murray and people tripping on the sidewalks during the middle of the day, but never a drug deal. Just thought we were better than that.

I think drugs are a huge mistake that hurts those who use and those are around those who use. But again not judging. I have done my fair of sinnning, and I am only saved by the grace of Jesus's death on the cross. Next time I will make the call.
old codger

Murray, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2013
yeah, and liquor by the package is something murray didn't need, but let one sin in, the flood gates are open. I feel sorry for the youth of murray, and their parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many lies have Zeb Curtis told you? 26 min Repudiated 1
Kenlake foods 11 hr Jon 24
getting soil delivered buying dirt who does tha... (Mar '12) 15 hr In the know 20
I miss Harambe 18 hr 1like1prayer4harambe 1
Zach Rayburn 18 hr Baaahhhh 6
glass pipes 20 hr Philip 14
best tattoo shop in murray (Jul '13) 20 hr Bikerbiotch 15

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages