First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hippie Chic

Tucker, GA

#47 Feb 8, 2013
Just me wrote:
Hope they will have Ky moonshine !
I know some of them will have the LBL Moonshine. Spencer told me they had requested it.
Independent

Niles, IL

#48 Feb 8, 2013
Suttons is the best, but its only sold in TN.
Yep

Murray, KY

#49 Feb 8, 2013
Just bought liquor at Friendly's on 4th and Sycamore. It opened at 4pm this afternoon.
Sue

Tucker, GA

#50 Feb 8, 2013
Yep wrote:
Just bought liquor at Friendly's on 4th and Sycamore. It opened at 4pm this afternoon.
how do the prices compair to Paris and Paducah?
Daggoo

United States

#51 Feb 8, 2013
Now if only they had true, trained, experienced bartenders that could mix numerous drinks correctly......
Mix

Nashville, TN

#52 Feb 8, 2013
Daggoo wrote:
Now if only they had true, trained, experienced bartenders that could mix numerous drinks correctly......
Haven't been yet, but probably pkg. only. Maybe keep snide remarks to yourself. Geez. Can't please some folks.
SAD

Henderson, KY

#53 Feb 8, 2013
Boone not get one?
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#54 Feb 8, 2013
I am gonna tear sheeyat up now dogs. Gonna get mah drink on,,,, Yaaaayah!!!!!
Hippie Chic

United States

#55 Feb 9, 2013
Independent wrote:
Suttons is the best, but its only sold in TN.
my son in law gets that brand. My brother had some LBL Apple Pie shine over the holidays and he said it was really good. I don't drink so I didn't taste it but everyone that did liked it.
Hey

Farmington, KY

#56 Feb 10, 2013
SAD wrote:
Boone not get one?
Yep, Cellar Door.
Alcoholic4Life

United States

#57 Mar 7, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>It may be a college town, problem is, most college kids don't know how to be responsible when drinking. I am all for the right to buy alcohol, as long as you have the brains to drink in a responsible manner, there should be no problems.
College kids and college graduates are actually more likely to be more responsible when drinking, than those who only went to high school. Look it up, hun. We work our asses off studying, we need some booze to drain our brains!
Hey

Hickory, KY

#58 Mar 7, 2013
Alcoholic4Life wrote:
<quoted text> College kids and college graduates are actually more likely to be more responsible when drinking, than those who only went to high school. Look it up, hun. We work our asses off studying, we need some booze to drain our brains!
You know, telling someone to "Look it up" doesn't actually prove your point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at Hucks that shakes like a purse dog and ... 3 hr Rigghhhhttt 28
Need a compassionate vet 6 hr old school 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fishroys son 770
Stephanie Kelly...life house 6 hr Oops my bad_1 1
Any guys around like guys 7 hr Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... 1
Hunter Gingles 8 hr chet 5
Hospital 9 hr come again 10

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages