Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

http://murrayledger.com/news/tourism-spending...

Tourism spending in CC/Murray. And yet it still seems like there's nothing to do. What are these people finding to do that I'm not?
McGee

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Frisbee golf

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

There is absolutely nothing to do in this town. I feel sorry for the kids because the have no decent place to do anything. Why can't someone build something for them?
Tommy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

oldguard wrote:
There is absolutely nothing to do in this town. I feel sorry for the kids because the have no decent place to do anything. Why can't someone build something for them?
If you want something then build it yourself.
Just Sayin'

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

oldguard wrote:
I agree! There really isn't much here. What we do have is nice, like the park, but the teens need a place to go. Or something to enjoy with their friends.
Jim Beam

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

oldguard wrote:

They built liquor stores all over town. If they can't buy some booze and have a blast getting drunk.

Then I don't know.
Well

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

People who say "there is nothing to do in this town" really need to look at themselves in the mirror and ask "what can I do for my town?"
You'd be bored in NYC.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

If you are an adult and bored, you have only yourself to blame.
jim

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

there lots to do,shopping,golfing,movies,go out to eat,go bowling go skating,go to the dog park go to the pool,take the kids to the play ground go to the lake it 10 minutes away,help others,do yard work,go to the malls,go to the msu games,go to the farmers market go to church,wash the car clean the house,go to the concerts at msu go to the plays at msu go play basketball,go watch a baseball game,join at baseball team,have a picnic,go fishing,go for a walk or a run,go to karokie,go have a drink,watch tv play video games,play wee,visit the ones in the nursing homes,see the deer at fern terance,i can go on and on, so there nothing to do in murray ,your a liar

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

jim wrote:
...go bowling, go skating,...
Anybody who would recommend bowling or skating probably hasn't been to our bowling alley or skating ring.
Hmmm

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Looks as though outsiders can find things to do:

Erin Carrico, executive director of the Murray Convention & Visitors Bureau said,“The dollars spent by visitors have strengthened our local economy by creating jobs, supporting local businesses and generating tax revenues. Last year was very big for tourism in Murray. We had a nationally-ranked MSU basketball team. We hosted multiple sporting events that brought overnight stays, including the Kentucky Senior Games, a USTA (United States Tennis Association) Kentucky tournament and an FLW Tour Stop, which is a national event. On top of that, Murray was awarded the Friendliest Small Town in America by Rand McNally and USA Today mid-way through the year. There is no denying the impact that had on tourism spending.”
The Zodiac

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

jim wrote:
there lots to do,shopping,golfing,movies,go out to eat,go bowling go skating,go to the dog park go to the pool,take the kids to the play ground go to the lake it 10 minutes away,help others,do yard work,go to the malls,go to the msu games,go to the farmers market go to church,wash the car clean the house,go to the concerts at msu go to the plays at msu go play basketball,go watch a baseball game,join at baseball team,have a picnic,go fishing,go for a walk or a run,go to karokie,go have a drink,watch tv play video games,play wee,visit the ones in the nursing homes,see the deer at fern terance,i can go on and on, so there nothing to do in murray ,your a liar
That's a good list. However, you can take out a few things that are not pertinent. You can remove:

Yard work, washing the car, cleaning the house, going for a walk or run, watching TV, playing video games, play "wee" (it's Wii), visit the nursing home and last but not least...when did we get a mall? You made some valid points and came up with one hell of a chores list.
Totally Gray

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I find it amusing that I'm vertical and ventilating everyday, but I'm just a mere mortal, easily entertained.
co worker

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The Zodiac wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good list. However, you can take out a few things that are not pertinent. You can remove:
Yard work, washing the car, cleaning the house, going for a walk or run, watching TV, playing video games, play "wee" (it's Wii), visit the nursing home and last but not least...when did we get a mall? You made some valid points and came up with one hell of a chores list.
duh lazy ass peddlers MALL and treads to treasures MALL AND I HAVE A WEE AND A WII GAME GET WITH THE TIMES TROLL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min RepubliCons 144,720
lakin suiter 5 min lol 5
Another cute Walmart guy 8 min Wondering 22
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min Tollesboro Guy 81,545
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 57 min LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 58 min LMS 16,112
jeff johnson flipping out on seth lane 1 hr in rhe know 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynn Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynn Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE