what is next

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I don't live in Murray, so I can't keep up with things.

I hear that Murray passed package stores a while back, so where is the first liquor store going to open. And when?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2013
what is next wrote:
I don't live in Murray, so I can't keep up with things.
I hear that Murray passed package stores a while back, so where is the first liquor store going to open. And when?
Late December or early January.

Hahaha, that's what they said when it passed. Allegedly they are waiting to get stuff approved from the state, and then they will approve local licenses or some bs like that.

The first applicant is wanting to open next to the Vietnamese restaurant in the old Owens grocery.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Another example of Government at itís finest!
tarah

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
the real question is, when will the whole county go wet so that the entire county can reap the benefits of alcohol sales?
Wet

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 26, 2013
All you can do is get it on the ballot. Meanwhile, you can be in Murray in minutes from anywhere in county to buy liquor when it starts being sold. I don't see the county going wet for a long time. The churches will stop it.
Alum

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2013
The whole county won't go wet... Too many backwoods morons. People were commenting on the WPSD story with "Why doesn't calloway get any of the money?", well if you want to share in the revenue pony up and vote for it.

The "Keep it out" or murray group spread B.S. like "Rapes will increase, Murder will increase". No, in fact, the people in Marshall, Calloway, Graves who want to drink are going to drink, being wet or dry does not change that. All these people have done for the past few decades is send revenue elsewhere. Paris and Puryear have profited from Murray for years.
tarah

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
everyone said murray would never go wet too, but it did. its only a matter of time before the whole county goes wet. churches and those opposed will not have any facts to back up their claims of scare tactics. it will bring in revenue for the whole county so that everyone can reap the benefits.
Mike

Murray, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2013
What would be the point of Calloway going wet? It's not like there are any other businesses out in the county anyway. The vast majority of the stores would still be in Murray so I'm glad it is going to be Murray only. Make the people drive to town. That's the price they pay for living outside of civilization.
keep it

Murray, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2013
We ain't trylin to halve no alchol out her in hour county. Jus let us be left alown. Yall are luck it past in that city. We did erything we culd to keep it out butt satan won this go round. Jus look at how Murray is crumpling befour our verry eye. Wake up americah!
Not surprised

Murray, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Rofl
What is going on

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
keep it wrote:
We ain't trylin to halve no alchol out her in hour county. Jus let us be left alown. Yall are luck it past in that city. We did erything we culd to keep it out butt satan won this go round. Jus look at how Murray is crumpling befour our verry eye. Wake up americah!
I know you are just trying to be funny... but you're not. So, is English your second language??? Of course no one knows or really cares who you are, but it just make you sound like an idiot.
keep it

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 30, 2013
What is going on wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are just trying to be funny... but you're not. So, is English your second language??? Of course no one knows or really cares who you are, but it just make you sound like an idiot.
You downt no me so juss shut yor yap. Take all yor fancy books n move to some liberal nobama city. This here is a christian town weather you like it or not. Go love yor devil someplace else. We dont want that licker out here in hour county periud. Juss look arownd. Murray has slid down the hill sinse it done gawn wet. Is crumbling befour hour very eye. Juss like I sad. Wake up Americah! Yer all a bunch Obama dummies.
What is going on

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
keep it wrote:
<quoted text>
You downt no me so juss shut yor yap. Take all yor fancy books n move to some liberal nobama city. This here is a christian town weather you like it or not. Go love yor devil someplace else. We dont want that licker out here in hour county periud. Juss look arownd. Murray has slid down the hill sinse it done gawn wet. Is crumbling befour hour very eye. Juss like I sad. Wake up Americah! Yer all a bunch Obama dummies.
You should have your own TV show... oh, I forgot it's already on TV and it's called the Jerry Springer Show.
Mayor Cherrys Ghost

Murray, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
What is going on wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have your own TV show... oh, I forgot it's already on TV and it's called the Jerry Springer Show.
The last time I laughed that hard I fell off my dinosaur.
get real

Murray, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
they are dragging thier feet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOD is awesome!!! 28 min Mark 3
Good gynecologist in Murray? 1 hr yaya 6
Warning Do nothave your taxes done by world fin... 1 hr possum face 6
This country was founded on GOD!!! 2 hr 2Independent 31
City stickers are not due until the end of May 2 hr 2Independent 34
poor city planning 2 hr REALLY 14
Extrication In Calloway Co ? 3 hr Wrong 70
More from around the web

Lynn Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE