Wth wrote:
Ye say, get a life loser!
ooh sounds as if ur a hag w/ a problem
Wth

Farmington, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Alexis wrote:
<quoted text> ooh sounds as if ur a hag w/ a problem
Sorry, not hardly! Just tired of you immature morons constantly trying to trash people. Apparently, that includes you!
Lmao

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Sounds like that old skank at cvs is getting her panties in a twist! Lol! You could scrape her makeup off with a spoon! It's disgusting.
Seriously

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Circus time wrote:
Yeah a lot of these old hags around here are trying to look like they're from Cali or something. Their attempts to look younger are a bit desperate. Putting make up on like a clown whore doesn't exactly fix the problem.
Funny and true!
mohair sam

Murray, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2013
some of the people around here, are from california, nevada,florida, and all parts of the country. you rarely see a native kentuckian anymore. but let me say, ky women are very beautiful even without makeup!
sahra

Whitewater, WI

#9 Mar 2, 2013
mohair sam wrote:
some of the people around here, are from california, nevada,florida, and all parts of the country. you rarely see a native kentuckian anymore. but let me say, ky women are very beautiful even without makeup!
True that, my stepmom was so pretty sh the prettiest long brown hair
MerpaDerp

Mayfield, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2013
They look just fine, but I hate that they bathe in that terrible old lady perfume, instant asthma attack.

Want to smell better? BATHE.

DERP!
jess

Ripon, WI

#11 Mar 4, 2013
We have a new lady at work, OMFG she smells like a dead possom. It sux working in such a close area.
liz

Murray, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2013
yes, some old men wear too much of that too, especially the musk smell. yuck. not much better than B O

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Ummm. Maybe you should be counting your blessing they wear makeup even if it is too thick. It's either that or see them without it & that could be real scary. lol
MerpaDerp

Mayfield, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2013
liz wrote:
yes, some old men wear too much of that too, especially the musk smell. yuck. not much better than B O
Agreed, nothing worse than old smell, especially Old Spice or Aqua Velva. That jsut covers up the BO, which you can still smell. BATHE DAMMIT, no one wants to smell your man-ass smell.

Just another painful truth
DERP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hates Democrats But... 12 min Backwards logic 1
Can't believe this nonsense 19 min one of a kind 2
Women's march 24 min He-Man 70
The TPP was a disaster 28 min Backwards logic 1
Forbes Magazine Warns Of GOP Trap 39 min Rich mans Party 1
Austin Ainscough 52 min joe 4
Pro-Life Wins 1 hr Donald Trump 1

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance