Supporter of Marcellous Foster

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Granny

Duluth, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
This is for his brothers. We all know he's your brother and you want to stand up for your family but seriously fellas? Marcellous is not innocent. He is a criminal! He has and obviously will continue to commit crimes! He goes to jail, gets out, then goes right back. This time, he's been breaking into house. You know it, he knows it, the whole damn hood knows it!!! Don't be mad at the cops. Are they over the top and do they have a hard on for your brother. Probably, but damn he always doin sh!t to piss them off and force them to come looking for him. Maybe if when he gets out this next time, if he gets out, he could get a job, take care of his kids and live right like people are supposed to. Apparently taking the easy road of theft and drugs ain't working out for him! He needs to grow and act like somebody.
enuff

Orland Park, IL

#2 Apr 3, 2013
It said you were a supporter?? Doesnt sound like it from you're post.. I can honestly say I am a supporter of you're post!!! Someone said today he will get out of jail next month. It doesnt make a lot of sense considering he is a career criminal and will never NEVER stop!! I always would like a good comeback story but for Mr Foster, that is pretty hopeless! I didnt think this man had children, how in the world does he have children considering he has spent the majority of his life behind bars, but let me not be stupid I do realize it only takes a small time frame, but still to think this man has kids, is heartbreaking. He is just not the role model type!!! LOL
God

Murray, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2013
God supports all of his creations!
bill

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2014
what about this.. he got 15 years in jail now.. maybe that will straighten him out.
pat

Paducah, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2014
I understand that he's family, those are his brothers and they love him and support him. I'd do the same if it were my family. I would not be claiming their innocence, when in fact they're guilty. You can love and support, without being blinded by his guilt. Most of his siblings are educated and have lived law abiding lives. Might I suggest that they support him when he is out of jail!! He could use a good a role model and who better than a brother. He could use some help finding a job and staying out of trouble. He has done some really bad things to other people and he's been caught and found guilty in a court of law. He isn't in jail on bogus, made up charges by an over zealous police dept. He is in jail due to breaking the law time and time again. If his brothers care so much for him and support his so much, where are they when he's out of jail and living in society? How were you helping him adjust to life in the real world?
sara

La Fayette, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Is one of his brothers "mike mike"??

Since: Oct 13

Crown Point, IN

#7 Jan 25, 2014
Not to sound insensitive but really??? 15 years??? Are you sure? I mean 2 robbery charges, rape charge etc and he gets 15 years? Where is the justice in this. I thought he was too go to trial, did that happen?
Prepared

Murray, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2014
This is a prime example of what I and others call a “burden on society.” This low life and others like him will meet justice one day and it will be swift. The only thing these creodonts understand is swift and direct punishment meaning a tall tree with a short rope. I hear the poor me excuse everyday and why some must make dope, steal, etc to survive. No; the reason you’re in the position you’re in is because you failed to accept your fate. You probably didn’t finish High School, didn’t pursue a trade and blame the “man” for your problems in life.

News flash asshole, society is not in charge of ensuring you have a good job, health care, etc. You are!!!!!

I hope you and those like you rot in prison, consider yourself lucky. When and if society breaks down don’t fear the criminal fear the ones who’ve worked all their life and have saved a little something. They will become psychopathically vicious in their attempts to keep what they have at any means necessary!

Crown Point, IN

#9 Jan 26, 2014
This is truly sad. It's pretty obvious that Mr Foster cannot be reformed, prison is his only option and we are left footing the bill. Just didn't seem right.
HeIsTrash

Madison, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2014
Granny wrote:
This is for his brothers. We all know he's your brother and you want to stand up for your family but seriously fellas? Marcellous is not innocent. He is a criminal! He has and obviously will continue to commit crimes! He goes to jail, gets out, then goes right back. This time, he's been breaking into house. You know it, he knows it, the whole damn hood knows it!!! Don't be mad at the cops. Are they over the top and do they have a hard on for your brother. Probably, but damn he always doin sh!t to piss them off and force them to come looking for him. Maybe if when he gets out this next time, if he gets out, he could get a job, take care of his kids and live right like people are supposed to. Apparently taking the easy road of theft and drugs ain't working out for him! He needs to grow and act like somebody.
He's also a rapist, child abuser, and murderer!

Crown Point, IN

#11 Jan 26, 2014
He killed someone???
Unknown Reality

Murray, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2014
Family will support family whether right or wrong. A murderer he is not!! His brothers and family only hope and support that he will do better and are going to support him thru it all, thats what family do! But I see these days some will leave their family at the wayside to keep themselves in high standards with the rest of the community. Not saying he didnt do anything or defending his wrong doings, but leave the brothers out of it!!! Its sad you all can get on here a bash a person for standing beside their sibling!!!
Typical Murray, talk and run a person down who hasnt done anything (the brothers) just because they support a sibling?? No one is perfect nor will live life without facing judgement but for those who call this man and his siblings names, may God have Mercy on your Souls!
Honestly

Madison, TN

#13 Jan 27, 2014
I think his mother should be forced to pay for his incarceration. She should have taught him right from wrong.
pat

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2014
Unknown Reality wrote:
Family will support family whether right or wrong. A murderer he is not!! His brothers and family only hope and support that he will do better and are going to support him thru it all, thats what family do! But I see these days some will leave their family at the wayside to keep themselves in high standards with the rest of the community. Not saying he didnt do anything or defending his wrong doings, but leave the brothers out of it!!! Its sad you all can get on here a bash a person for standing beside their sibling!!!
Typical Murray, talk and run a person down who hasnt done anything (the brothers) just because they support a sibling?? No one is perfect nor will live life without facing judgement but for those who call this man and his siblings names, may God have Mercy on your Souls!
I would stand behind my family and always be there for them no matter what they did. I would not post things on Facebook that seem to blame the police and justice system for his own wrong doing. If he were working a full time job, staying close to his family and living a law abiding life he wouldn't get in trouble. It's really that simple. Don't break the law , don't be with people that break the law.

Crown Point, IN

#15 Jan 27, 2014
Sometimes enough is enough!! Hasn't anyone ever heard of tough love? I'm all for standing by family and unconditional love, UNTIL, the pattern repeats itself too many times...I mean Mr Foster is grown! I believe all of the siblings have the same mother so obviously some even if minimal, parenting was done. I just think he needs to own his mistakes and realize this lifestyle isn't working fir him. Until he can be accountable and responsible it's a waste of time. What makes me sad is that people like him don't fear jail/prison. I mean can it really be that comfortable that you don't mind going back continuously? I know I wouldn't want to go. Sometimes you need to let go, quit enabling, once felt a little pain and being uncomfortable allows one to change. Everyone makes excuses fir his wrong decisions, he feels entitled...so not right!! Don't think 15 years will change him but will pray that it does.
Former Mayfield resident

Murray, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2014
POS
WakeUp

Madison, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2014
Unknown Reality wrote:
Yes, he is!
WakeUp

Madison, TN

#18 Jan 27, 2014
Honestly wrote:
I think his mother should be forced to pay for his incarceration. She should have taught him right from wrong.
She is exactly like him. He's been a criminal since middle school, just like his mom!
foo

Murray, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2014
omg, lets jus put mom on front street. damn. he may be a criminal yet being scared of jail is one thing not wanting to exist in that kind of environment is another. no matter what he has done his time n will do the same now. as bad as he may be he is a human soul that does need and ache for love. good thing he does have his family to know what love is about. he sure isn't gonna get it in jail and apparently in murray. rehab needs to be taken advantage of in the fullest. maybe with new tools of how to become a better person n get away from drugs would make a change in his life. an addicts mind is a jail cell sometime. we never know what or why ppl do what they do, yet the only one he'll have to answer to, god, so yes murray ky, find something better to do than put ppl down, this place seems to do a real good job at judging. only hypocrites do that. not trying to say he is innocent yet i'm trying to say, he cannot defend hisself right in front of your face. every body to some extint needs to be loved and cared for.

Crown Point, IN

#20 Jan 28, 2014
foo wrote:
omg, lets jus put mom on front street. damn. he may be a criminal yet being scared of jail is one thing not wanting to exist in that kind of environment is another. no matter what he has done his time n will do the same now. as bad as he may be he is a human soul that does need and ache for love. good thing he does have his family to know what love is about. he sure isn't gonna get it in jail and apparently in murray. rehab needs to be taken advantage of in the fullest. maybe with new tools of how to become a better person n get away from drugs would make a change in his life. an addicts mind is a jail cell sometime. we never know what or why ppl do what they do, yet the only one he'll have to answer to, god, so yes murray ky, find something better to do than put ppl down, this place seems to do a real good job at judging. only hypocrites do that. not trying to say he is innocent yet i'm trying to say, he cannot defend hisself right in front of your face. every body to some extint needs to be loved and cared for.
You could have saved that post and stopped by the dollar store for a dictionary. You have to want to change to accept change. You speak of him defending himself. I'm pretty sure he'll just punch you in the face black your eyes and swear he didn't do it. That's all he knows Yvette!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany haws 24 min Tiffany Laine Haws 3
kaycee motley 48 min Growup4real 10
Kristin Birdsong 1 hr Tim 3
Thank you WKMS 1 hr MyinitialsaintAKT 7
Why did it get deleted. 1 hr move on 6
smoking at MSU 1 hr MyinitialsaintAKT 15
Kentucky has most Homeless children in nation 2 hr Racer One 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages