Paul

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
The Rapture is coming! Get right or get left! God bless!
Gustavo

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
It could come any mini...
Blow Me

Murray, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Paul wrote:
The Rapture is coming! Get right or get left! God bless!
.

Don't tell people what to do. It's not nice.
Noncore

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
What a bunch of non-sense.
No such thing.
Peter

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Not being ugly. I just want to know. Where is the word "rapture" in the bible?
Paul

Murray, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
The word Rapture does not appear in the Bible. It comes from the Latin word rapare which means "seize", "snatch" or "take away." The term Rapture is used to refer to the faithful believers being taken up to meet Christ in the air as described in this passage written by the apostle Paul:

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever.(NRSV, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
Paul

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
If you need anything else looked up. I'll be your bitch.
Gustavo

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Paul wrote:
If you need anything else looked up. I'll be your bitch.
I loled
Peter

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
So, who peeled the calluses off of Paul's eyes?
Peter

Murray, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Scales not calluses
History

Eddyville, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Paul wrote:
The word Rapture does not appear in the Bible. It comes from the Latin word rapare which means "seize", "snatch" or "take away." The term Rapture is used to refer to the faithful believers being taken up to meet Christ in the air as described in this passage written by the apostle Paul:
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever.(NRSV, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
The idea that there will be a "Rapture" of Christians before the tribulations and the final day of Judgement is, comparatively speaking, new. It originated with a renegade Plymouth Breathren preacher and mystic named Darby around 1820. It did not become accepted in American protestant churches until about the time of World War II. It is completely bogus.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Paul wrote:
The word Rapture does not appear in the Bible. It comes from the Latin word rapare which means "seize", "snatch" or "take away." The term Rapture is used to refer to the faithful believers being taken up to meet Christ in the air as described in this passage written by the apostle Paul:

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever.(NRSV, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
So, you're basically telling us that the snatch is coming, correct?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Peter wrote:
So, who peeled the calluses off of Paul's eyes?
Some translations say caluses, others say scales.
who would ever guess

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Paul wrote:
The word Rapture does not appear in the Bible. It comes from the Latin word rapare which means "seize", "snatch" or "take away." The term Rapture is used to refer to the faithful believers being taken up to meet Christ in the air as described in this passage written by the apostle Paul:
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever.(NRSV, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)
What a crock of nonsense!!!!!!!!! What I really want to say... topix would not allow.
the truth

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 12, 2013
It clearly states in Revelations that Micheal throws satan and his angels out of Heaven onto earth on the sixth trump. He is coming to decieve as many as he can. The only one's that will be in Heaven is the one's that has already died on this earth. Everyone that is alive will be here wether they are believers in Christ or not. Our savior will not return until the seventh trump in which time he take is place as our savior and satan will be no more. We will have the final test will we bow down to an abomination or will we stand strong having God's seal in our foreheads and not fall for his lies. I for one know the truth and I pray the the Lord touches all to show them the truth so that they will live for eternity in Heaven. Please read carefully and understand. If you open your eyes and ears you will see and hear the truth. Remember what God said to Moses that if you look directly upon me you will surely die. This was because of God's glory which goes the same for us when Jesus comes we will automatically be transformed into our spiritual forms, we will still be in flesh at the time the antichrist comes. God Bless Everyone and I pray that everyone will know the truth and not be fooled by satan.
who would ever guess

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2013
the truth wrote:
It clearly states in Revelations that Micheal throws satan and his angels out of Heaven onto earth on the sixth trump. He is coming to decieve as many as he can. The only one's that will be in Heaven is the one's that has already died on this earth. Everyone that is alive will be here wether they are believers in Christ or not. Our savior will not return until the seventh trump in which time he take is place as our savior and satan will be no more. We will have the final test will we bow down to an abomination or will we stand strong having God's seal in our foreheads and not fall for his lies. I for one know the truth and I pray the the Lord touches all to show them the truth so that they will live for eternity in Heaven. Please read carefully and understand. If you open your eyes and ears you will see and hear the truth. Remember what God said to Moses that if you look directly upon me you will surely die. This was because of God's glory which goes the same for us when Jesus comes we will automatically be transformed into our spiritual forms, we will still be in flesh at the time the antichrist comes. God Bless Everyone and I pray that everyone will know the truth and not be fooled by satan.
Do you really believe what you just wrote!!! Really!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#19 Feb 13, 2013
If you read your Bible correctly you'll see that there's not going to be a rapture. All the predictions of the "end of the world" were really predicting the destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 AD by the Romans. It says that "all these things will take place before this generation passes." This is referring to the generation that was in existence at that time. All that has been predicted in the Bible has come to pass except for the Judgement Day. There's not going to be an antichrist either. The "antichrist" mentioned in the Bible was none other than Nero himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wives who cheat 39 min Oh ya 6
court square confederate monument 57 min Red Pill 29
Wow changes at Security and CPS 6 hr Caseihman42025 1
behind 5 points 7 hr lefty 3
Confederate statue on court square 10 hr Carl Ray 72
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr MAGA 1,035
Our "Leader" 14 hr Red Pill 95

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages