FutureRacer

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I'm moving to Murray next year and desperately want an apartment, preferably a 1 bedroom, with washer and dryer. I don't get to visit Murray often so can someone tell me what the best ones are? Thanks(:
hi

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

One bedroom land off 16th st N
well....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Cambridge is good for 2 bedrooms. Townhouse that includes washer, dryer, all appliances and the $750 rent includes electric, water, utilities, and cable and internet
just sayin

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

hi wrote:
One bedroom land off 16th st N
yeah, right! pretty noisy there too. they do have washers and dryers and one bedroom though.
victim

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

One bedroom land isn't bad just.do.NOT RENT from VEACH PROPERTIES!!!! They r liars and always find a way to keep ur deposit and sue u for more....convenient their son is a lawyer I guess....
well....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

mmm wrote:
[QUOTE who="well...."]Cambr idge is good for 2 bedrooms. Townhouse that includes washer, dryer, all appliances and the $750 rent includes electric, water, utilities, and cable and internet"

Yeah but don't you gotta have a roommate? Like 5 or something or is that just campus core??
Nope that's just Campus Core and the Chase. Where I live in Cambridge are 2 bedroom townhouses so it's $375 a piece if you have a roommate. And you can have pets with a pet fee
FutureRacer

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Where is some where that is like, more around 400 or so, maybe not including a washer or something?
helping

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Red oak apartments is nice. 2 bedroom is 400 a month. Deposit is only 100
local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Garland Rentals has some OneBedroom apartments that have washer and dryer, Central heat and air. They are $425 and include your trash, sewer, and water.
top notch

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

There are some new ones over on stadium view drive right next to apple tree school. I was told they were 2 bedroom and 2 bath and that they are some of the nicest around. There is a sign in front of them with the number. Sorry, I didn't catch it.
Crazy

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

One bedroom land!!! Lived there for two years and loved it
FutureRacer

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

What is "one bedroom land"?? Lol. Everybody keeps saying it! What is the actual name?
Megan

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

FutureRacer wrote:
What is "one bedroom land"?? Lol. Everybody keeps saying it! What is the actual name?
It doesn't have an actual name, it's a small area with lots of apartments that are all owned by different people. It's off of North 16th Street. I lived there for a year and really liked it.
FutureRacer

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have an actual name, it's a small area with lots of apartments that are all owned by different people. It's off of North 16th Street. I lived there for a year and really liked it.
Alright! Thanks very much! If you don't mind me asking how much does rent typically run around there?
curtis

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

FutureRacer wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright! Thanks very much! If you don't mind me asking how much does rent typically run around there?
$325 and up for one bedroom land
Afghans

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
$325 and up for one bedroom land
Okay! Thank you very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emil odom 4 min boohoo 29
murray's biggest thot drop a name 5 min Her Name Is 11
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 149,965
Wee Care 3 hr boohoo 13
Hughe Payne (Jul '13) 3 hr what i know 14
Beware lying man on the loose in Murray 3 hr Carol 21
park tax increase 4 hr 2Independent 114

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
•••
•••
Lynn Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lynn Grove Jobs