here

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 10, 2013
I have just started dating a guy. We are 2 months in. My problem is I am feeling very insecure. He and his exwfe were together 10 years. Divorced and they have been on and off since then. She is more attractive than me. I am attractive as well, but I have to say she is the prettier one. They have a child so they have to communicate. She is begging him now to take her back. Yet again.
Should I just walk away or give him a chance? He says he does not love her but has taken her back in the past due to the child.
facts

Murray, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2013
here wrote:
I have just started dating a guy. We are 2 months in. My problem is I am feeling very insecure. He and his exwfe were together 10 years. Divorced and they have been on and off since then. She is more attractive than me. I am attractive as well, but I have to say she is the prettier one. They have a child so they have to communicate. She is begging him now to take her back. Yet again.
Should I just walk away or give him a chance? He says he does not love her but has taken her back in the past due to the child.
First off get over being insecure, it's a major turn off for men. Pretty has nothing to do with anything. Second off I would question the situation also, make sure of what he's after don't be fooled and stand your ground on what your looking for. How many times has he been married? Or was that his only one? Are you sure he don't still have feelings for her also? You never know, it may be shes after him because he's still leading her on, don't be one sided on the situation, figure out the facts. Thirdly they have a child don't be judging on how or what they talk about nor how they do things for that child, it's no anyone's job to judge that nor question it, personally a man keeping a heads up on his child and talking to hes ex is way more then most men do, remember that, be glad he cares. That being said is also the reason I say make sure he's not leading her on nor leading you on. Remember it's ok to question things if your wondering, open up and be honest and maybe things will stay that way if things work out. Oh and do not be easy to get that's so not good for you if things don't work out and make sure he's clean.
facts

Murray, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Oh and maybe the question you should ask yourself is... if your ready for something like this or sense its somewhat of a questionable/bother to you now, how will it be if the relationship grows? The more I thought about this the more I thought its a very strong subject and could go bad fast, but only if you choose not to be understanding. Not only that but "if" they (the ex and him) talk daily and are close like that, what makes you think his feelings are not there also? I mean my ex and I have a child and we like hardly talk to each other its more just because we have to kind of thing. Im sorry but you saying they keep going back to each other after they have split is just a major no no and I think your putting yourself in the line of fire with this one and will be the one used and hurt. Any man that says I do it for our child is just finding stupid reasons not to tell the truth. As a parent you just dont go back a forth with a child and give them mixed emotions like that of if momma and daddy are together again, nor do you show up at his house to meet his child or him to yours to meet yours if any. For a child thats hard to see and understand, also could be very stressful for that child. I mean I wish you luck with all of this but keep your garde up and take it slow. My thoughts here, I truly think hes playing you both, petty boy stuff, player, hes wanting the steak and the cake. Again good luck and I could always be wrong.
Cthulhu

Beaver Dam, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Sometimes you got bang a 4 to appreciate a 8!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer in Murray (Sep '10) 1 hr funny 22
The Olive (bar on campus) 2 hr guy 1
Older women dating younger men 2 hr Curious 1
Flash of News (Aug '13) 2 hr X-ray Brenda 5,091
squirting 3 hr yeah right 3
Iron Order 3 hr curious 7
Murder? 4 hr True Friend 7
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match

Lynn Grove People Search