McGraw-Hill lawsuit
Lady Haha

Pineville, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Rumor has it there is more to the story than we got in the local paper as in a 1.5 million dollar settlement. Wonder where the Murray Ledger got their version of the story?
Old News

Farmington, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
All of the lawsuits were dropped except the one by the bank in Hopkinsville. Please move on..
Baby doll

Benton, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Do you have a credible source? Sorry if I don't trust an anonymous post on a gossip site.
truth

Murray, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Legal zoom

Benton, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2013
What do you mean "their version". It's the actual court doc. And how do you think most lawsuits get dropped, of course their is money involved. I agree with old news, move on.
Lady Haha

Pineville, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Legal zoom wrote:
What do you mean "their version". It's the actual court doc. And how do you think most lawsuits get dropped, of course their is money involved. I agree with old news, move on.
That is my question ! Why wasn't that in the paper ?
who cares

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
he should be in jail but money talks
Strange

Fremont, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
It's strange that no document with the language quoted in the ledger article about dismissal against Jones exists in the court records system, now 10 full days since it's alleged to have been entered. Dismissals were entered in regards to two other defendants, but not for Chuck and his toadies. Also strange that no other news source except one taking advertising money for the new liquor store on Chestnut street is reporting this. And Old News is (deliberately) mistaken: Griffin's securities fraud suit in federal court against Jones is still ongoing.
Lady Haha

Pineville, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Strange wrote:
It's strange that no document with the language quoted in the ledger article about dismissal against Jones exists in the court records system, now 10 full days since it's alleged to have been entered. Dismissals were entered in regards to two other defendants, but not for Chuck and his toadies. Also strange that no other news source except one taking advertising money for the new liquor store on Chestnut street is reporting this. And Old News is (deliberately) mistaken: Griffin's securities fraud suit in federal court against Jones is still ongoing.
Thank you !
a business owner

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah I looked on Pacer Saturday. No document existed. Except one filed to name Griffen as a party because he had been financing a Dominican Republic company supplying books.
a business owner

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Old News wrote:
All of the lawsuits were dropped except the one by the bank in Hopkinsville. Please move on..
The civil action before Judge Russell is still going on.
MerpaDerp

Mayfield, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2013
according to that article, the suit was NOT dismissed against all the companies (read the list). One thing that sucks is the limited liability crap about corporations. One of his companies will get hit hard, but Mr Jones, the one who did the crap and ultimately cost people their jobs, will not lose anything of his own. Some say he works at a liquor store? Stop by, fart and tell him what scum he is.
poor with integrity

Pineville, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2013
MerpaDerp wrote:
according to that article, the suit was NOT dismissed against all the companies (read the list). One thing that sucks is the limited liability crap about corporations. One of his companies will get hit hard, but Mr Jones, the one who did the crap and ultimately cost people their jobs, will not lose anything of his own. Some say he works at a liquor store? Stop by, fart and tell him what scum he is.
He lost more than money can buy...his name,respect, honesty, character and integrity. Is an 18 month spending spree with other people's money worth a life time without a honest name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bye Bye Food stamps and EBT card 13 min Silly 8
Went to church today 16 min Fast N Furious 18
City stickers 2 hr Law and order 2
Murray's Brock Turner- 6 hr justiceforwomen 1
Michael Thorn 6 hr Boss 1
Craig Topper Tabers 10 hr Dawn 2
Riverwoods 11 hr Erica 4

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance