First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thomas Edison

Wingo, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Are we going to have to vote on forcing the City Council to do their job? It's only been 6 months, surely they could have their shat together by now.
maybe

Benton, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Lol you poor thing.
Patience

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Thomas Edison wrote:
Are we going to have to vote on forcing the City Council to do their job? It's only been 6 months, surely they could have their shat together by now.
It takes city and state regulations. It was stated in press releases that it would atleast that long. Just be thankful it's in the works.
B ig d ick

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Murray's too stupid to do anything.
Thomas Edison

Wingo, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah City Regulations!!! Who do you think makes the City Regulations???
Bigdog

Benton, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Thomas Edison wrote:
Yeah City Regulations!!! Who do you think makes the City Regulations???
Exactly!!
Thomas Edison

Wingo, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Just get your thumbs out of your asses and do the people's will. If the people had voted for a pay raise for the City Council, I bet they wouldn't wait 6 months or more to enact that!!!
Rev Sukum

Keller, TX

#8 Jan 5, 2013
We will keep this from happening.
jello

Saint Charles, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
There's some chicanery going on in Murray. There are alledgelly payoffs going to some local gov't. elected officials for protection for some of the bars!
yup

Benton, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
They are putting a liquor store next to penn station.
Patience

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Good grief, if you don't like it move. It's not going to be overnight. Be glad it was voted in.
Lynn

Des Moines, IA

#13 Jan 6, 2013
When the vote passed, even the newspapers and EVERYONE that knew anything explained it would be at least until after the new year before liquor would be available
what

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2013
It's not our city council, it's the state!
Patience

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 6, 2013
True. Think maybe Edison is not the brightest bulb in the box.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Jan 6, 2013
what a shame wrote:
Go to the gas stations and get your booze! Lazy ass. Or drive 15 minutes to Paris to there liquor store, or are you such a alcoholic that you can't wait that long to pop it open?
You would have to drive dangerously fast to get from Murray to any liquor store in Paris in 15 minutes. Plus, you always get behind some old Henry county codger who drove to Murray to avoid sales taxes on their groceries. It's pretty much a one hour round trip. It's actually closer and faster to go Higgins Liquor in Trigg, but they will give you the backwoods banjo picker treatment with their prices.
Jason

Pineville, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Murray's city council nor the city of Murray regulates liquor sells. The ABC takes care of that at the STATE level and until the state moves the city CANNOT DO ANYTHING but WAIT. Why do people always have to bitch, gripe and complain about everything. Why blame innocent people when you don't know what your talking about?
IGNORANCE IS THE ENEMY ! Think about it !
Shaniqua

United States

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Jason wrote:
Murray's city council nor the city of Murray regulates liquor sells. The ABC takes care of that at the STATE level and until the state moves the city CANNOT DO ANYTHING but WAIT. Why do people always have to bitch, gripe and complain about everything. Why blame innocent people when you don't know what your talking about?
Dang girl I readi to got ma drink on woo!!!
Ted

Murray, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
I don't drink hard liquor but agree they are dragging thier feet,It was voted in should no longer then 2 months be available for sales.Liquor not what we should be worried about its this meth and crack,and its readly available .
Sammy

Murray, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Jason wrote:

I did think about it.

Your ignorant.
maybe

Eddyville, KY

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>.

I did think about it.

Your ignorant.
You're ignorant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women's march 1 min fed up 66
Jail Trump Haters 5 min Conservative Snow... 3
I'm Running in 2020 10 min Chuck Jones 1
I'm tired boss 12 min Conservative Snow... 4
Catholicism isn't real Christianity & NBC is fa... 13 min Mark 1
Amend The Constitution 25 min Sister Mister 6
Alt-Right is Nazism 35 min A real man needed 8

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance