Any Pizza Hut employees in Murray who have had to work off the clock?

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

Tim Ash

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Are there any Pizza Hut employees in the Murray area who have had to work off the clock, attend mandatory meetings off the clock or undergo training off the clock during the past three years?
hey fella

Murray, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2013
don't know about that but murrays pizza hut has gone down hill. it's not good like it use to be. guess times, they are a changing.
yep

Benton, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Worked there a long time ago figured many of the issues would be better by now guess not. Course getting rid of David W**t the store manager could have only helped
Ed

Duluth, GA

#4 Mar 23, 2013
If your mad about working there then maybe you should have applied yourself better in school. If you don't like it as a customer then there are better places to eat.
Chapped Azz

Murray, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Ed wrote:
If your mad about working there then maybe you should have applied yourself better in school. If you don't like it as a customer then there are better places to eat.
And if you don't like the discussion, feel free to take your happy a$$ somewhere else. Ed the dickhead. Does that ED stand for erectile dysfunction?
Ed

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Chapped Azz wrote:
<quoted text>And if you don't like the discussion, feel free to take your happy a$$ somewhere else. Ed the dickhead. Does that ED stand for erectile dysfunction?
LOL
Pizza pro

Murray, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Chapped Azz wrote:
<quoted text> And if you don't like the discussion, feel free to take your happy a$$ somewhere else. Ed the dickhead. Does that ED stand for erectile dysfunction?
Is this the guy with all the tats and long goteg , with all the scruncies in it ? I guess you have to have a job to tell your parole officer about ! Good luck with that
LOL

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Anytime I've been there, I haven't noticed anyone doing much of anything, let alone working.
gay boi

Murray, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2013
I so luv to watch Jackson make pizzas ,He my luver boi
My opinion

Hickory, KY

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
. Think his last name is Ed, first name, Special

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
patience ahart 58 min Destiny 8
Chuck Jones to build a new mansion (Jan '12) 2 hr alum 8
Derek Morgan 3 hr obvious 2
who is Bill Young 4 hr Indiana girl 1
Tap 216 is open 4 hr Hmmmmm 37
Danielle rich (Aug '14) 9 hr Unoocho 23
Nighttime Christmas Parade (Nov '14) 18 hr Anonymously 22
More from around the web

Lynn Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE