Best dip? Copenhagen or Grizzly?
copenhage

Newtown, CT

#30 Jan 8, 2013
The Eye wrote:
Skoal by far.
Copenhagen is the worst dip. Grizzly not much bettter.
skoal s forpussys
What is going on

United States

#31 Jan 8, 2013
Gross wrote:
They both turn your teeth brown, rot your teeth, give you a disgusting smell, and we really don't want to see you spitting every 5 minutes either on the ground or in a bottle. They both cause mouth and throat cancer, which is a slow and horrible death. Just mix the two. Double your pleasure, double your fun! Make sure you teach your kids to do it by the time they are five.......
I agree with this comment... and I would add. How stupid do you have to get to dip, chew or smoke... thay may all kill you!!!

But, stupid is as stupid does.
Voice of Reason

Murray, KY

#32 Jan 8, 2013
Only stupid people would invest 1000 dollars a year into a certain slow death. Not to mention the 1000's of 1000's of dollars for cancer treatment and surgeries.

Just stupid people do that.

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#34 Jan 8, 2013
wow. What a thread. Just put some dogshit in your mouth - it tastes about the same.

Plus, it won't cause cancer in your mouth!

And, it's free!
NEDipper

North Bend, NE

#37 Jan 30, 2013
you guys that are doing the cancer jokes... do some research...-_- before you share your ignorance with the internet... and I like Grizzly Winter Green Long Cut!
What is going on

United States

#38 Jan 30, 2013
NEDipper wrote:
you guys that are doing the cancer jokes... do some research...-_- before you share your ignorance with the internet... and I like Grizzly Winter Green Long Cut!
Hey, you keep sucking that dip and come back in 20 years and lets see if you still have all your jaw,cheek,tongue or all of your teeth. What an idiot.
If youre gonna be a bear

Benton, KY

#39 Jan 30, 2013
What is going on wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you keep sucking that dip and come back in 20 years and lets see if you still have all your jaw,cheek,tongue or all of your teeth. What an idiot.
Be a Grizzly, mint bitches. And let's see you in 20 years if you keep smoking pole
Dipping not safe

Murray, KY

#40 Jan 31, 2013
My neighbors son lost most of his throat and one side of his jaw. His face is mostly disfigured from the surgery. The thing about if is, he had quit dipping 2 years before it happen. He got a open sore on his gum that wouldn't get better so he quit dipping. He said the sore just kept on getting worse. He would have never believed that it would almost take his life.
Diggin Cope

Wynnewood, PA

#41 Feb 12, 2013
Copenhagen by far, i dip Cope Natural best testing smoothest dip I've had never get tired of it btw grizz is disgusting way too many chemicals crap dosnt even have an expiration date. Btw I'm not a redneck I dip cause it dosnt f-up your lungs like smoking dose.
Jeff

Murray, KY

#42 Feb 12, 2013
Diggin Cope wrote:
Copenhagen by far, i dip Cope Natural best testing smoothest dip I've had never get tired of it btw grizz is disgusting way too many chemicals crap dosnt even have an expiration date. Btw I'm not a redneck I dip cause it dosnt f-up your lungs like smoking dose.

Enjoy mouth and throat cancer. You deserve it by gaud.
Wtf

Romania

#43 May 3, 2013
Why did more people make cancer comments than people giving their opinion and also stfu with cancer comments oh it could kill you why spend money on something that could kill you with that logic why do I have a car it can kill me to and I pay way more money for the car gas and insurance why do I eat meat I could get food poisoning and die oh no the world is a scary place full of danger I'm never gonna leave my room end rant and also Copenhagen long cut easily the best

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#44 May 3, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Why did more people make cancer comments than people giving their opinion and also stfu with cancer comments oh it could kill you why spend money on something that could kill you with that logic why do I have a car it can kill me to and I pay way more money for the car gas and insurance why do I eat meat I could get food poisoning and die oh no the world is a scary place full of danger I'm never gonna leave my room end rant and also Copenhagen long cut easily the best
Well, most of us can function without putting dip in our mouths and endlessly and attractively spitting into cups and cans, but find it difficult to get through the day without using a car.

But what I can't figure out is that since you are obviously so opposed to punctuation marks, why you did you bother when contracting "I am"?
Vomit Color

Murray, KY

#45 May 3, 2013
Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, most of us can function without putting dip in our mouths and endlessly and attractively spitting into cups and cans, but find it difficult to get through the day without using a car.
But what I can't figure out is that since you are obviously so opposed to punctuation marks, why you did you bother when contracting "I am"?

Because he's not a douche nozzle like you.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#46 May 3, 2013
Vomit Color wrote:
<quoted text>.
Because he's not a douche nozzle like you.
I'm sorry I made you butthurt.

No, I take that back. I'm not sorry at all.
troll hunter

United States

#48 May 4, 2013
Waste of a good talent!
Youdisgustus

Wingo, KY

#49 May 4, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Quite frankly, we don't enjoy watching you spit, looking at your brown rotten teeth,(it rots your teeth by the way), and smelling you. Who, in their right mind, would want to be near you much less kiss you. Gross! We also don't like looking at your face when the cancer starts rotting it away. When they have to dissect your tongue, thank your nasty habit.
Cope fan

Trenton, TN

#50 May 7, 2013
I like Copenhagen Snuff, but I don't care for flavored tobacco that much. I like the fine cut better too.
Wkybuck

United States

#51 May 9, 2013
I've tried both, and neither one clings to my chips in an acceptable manner, so I'll stick with French onion.
Joel

Louisville, KY

#53 May 29, 2013
My brother gave me my first dip when I turned 8 and I've pretty much survived on Copenhagen since I was 13. My parents actually were upset but they let me do it anyway. I'm 19 now and I easily go through 2 cans per shift at work and one at home. Good stuff!
SCADDI JACK

Andalusia, AL

#54 Jun 12, 2013
Grizzly all the way Copenhagen just didn't hit my taste buds...grizzly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom's Pizza 20 min dark matter 4
Hot 47 min Arnold 4
places 57 min Frank 2
Cam and Katie still together? 3 hr duh 5
Music Academy 4 hr Agree 4
gymnastics centers in murray (Aug '11) 5 hr Parent 23
Softball milfs 6 hr Watcher 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages