Calloway County Farmers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Impressed

Trenton, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Just got done watching, "Farming in the Black Patch" on KET. We are very fortunate to have some really GREAT people farming in our county and done a wonderful job presenting our community on KET. Other than that one kid I was very impressed with the farmers.
Sharecropper

Benton, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah but now the negativity about farmers are about to come flooding in.
Farm Truck

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Now if they could only learn how to drive once they leave their farmland. The speed limit out here in the real world tends to be above 10 m.p.h.

Other than that, I like people who bust their chops from sunrise to sunset. Just use that thing under your right foot a little more aggressively when you decide to mingle with the rest of us who have places to be.

Thanks!
HAHAHA

Trenton, TN

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Farm Truck wrote:
Now if they could only learn how to drive once they leave their farmland. The speed limit out here in the real world tends to be above 10 m.p.h.
Other than that, I like people who bust their chops from sunrise to sunset. Just use that thing under your right foot a little more aggressively when you decide to mingle with the rest of us who have places to be.
Thanks!
there is a really good chance that the farmers you think can't drive can drive much better and safer than you could on your best day.
Farm Truck

Murray, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
HAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a really good chance that the farmers you think can't drive can drive much better and safer than you could on your best day.
Yeah. No.

I never said they couldn't drive. They just drive too slow. It's like watching two old people screw when you happen to get behind one of them.
jim

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Proud of our farmers
HAHAHA

Trenton, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Farm Truck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. No.
I never said they couldn't drive. They just drive too slow. It's like watching two old people screw when you happen to get behind one of them.
LOL
Farmers Friend

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Farm Truck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. No.
I'd like to see you screw with controlling a 24 row corn header. Wonder how well you would perform, if you put a rush on it? You might wipe out a bunch of those impatient people such as yourself.
Farm Truck

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Farmers Friend wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to see you screw with controlling a 24 row corn header. Wonder how well you would perform, if you put a rush on it? You might wipe out a bunch of those impatient people such as yourself.
Deep.

I'll jump a damn combine over the Grand Canyon.

Like Man

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2013
All they farm around here is gum rotting tobacco.

Yay tobacco farmers!!

Killing people since its inception.
DarkFire

Murray, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Like Man wrote:
All they farm around here is gum rotting tobacco.

Yay tobacco farmers!!

Killing people since its inception.
My intentions are making money to live. Not to kill people. What you just said is about as stupid as me saying:

Yay car driver!

Killing the atmosphere since its inception.
Simple Simon

Murray, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
DarkFire wrote:
<quoted text>
My intentions are making money to live. Not to kill people. What you just said is about as stupid as me saying:
Yay car driver!

YAY!! cancer.

Hooray for CANCER!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray !!!!!!!!!!
ohyea

Murray, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
DarkFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay car driver!
I cant understand how we brag about farming one of the most addicting things in the world. wtf should have been outlawed yrs ago what a shame!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Murray, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2013
ohyea wrote:
<quoted text>I cant understand how we brag about farming one of the most addicting things in the world. wtf should have been outlawed yrs ago what a shame!!!!!!!!!!
That would be due to the federal government no allowing such things as hemp to be grown due to it being a cousin of marijuana. Hemp has a ton of uses and would be quite profitable so the next time your in a voting booth you might want to think about that. Has almost no THC content so people can't high. It destroys marijuana plants THC content by the third generation and is a major money producing crop. If they have something else to grow tobacco will become obsolete.
DarkFire

Murray, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
ohyea wrote:
<quoted text>I cant understand how we brag about farming one of the most addicting things in the world. wtf should have been outlawed yrs ago what a shame!!!!!!!!!!
Who said I was bragging? It's not my fault if people want to use it. It's good to see that there's actually men out there that live life instead of hiding under a blanket like you
Jamie

Murray, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
I had a grandfather die from throat cancer at age 48. He chewed tobacco all his life.

My dad died when he was 28 from cancer of the esophagus just like his dad. He chewed tobacco daily also.

So I guess as long as you grow you're tobacco plants to raise and feed you're kids, you'll have blood on your hands. That's just the way it is.
DarkFire

Murray, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Jamie wrote:
I had a grandfather die from throat cancer at age 48. He chewed tobacco all his life.

My dad died when he was 28 from cancer of the esophagus just like his dad. He chewed tobacco daily also.

So I guess as long as you grow you're tobacco plants to raise and feed you're kids, you'll have blood on your hands. That's just the way it is.
My grandfather chewed all his life and never got cancer. My father is 65, chewed since he was 14, still has all his teeth, and still doesn't have cancer. Sorry about your family but do you know how stupid you sound? Blaming the supplier for their stupid choice to do it? Because you said that, you shouldn't eat at McDonald's because they have blood on their hands from all the heart attacks people have had from eating fast food lmao
Truth

Marcus Hook, PA

#18 Feb 14, 2013
DarkFire wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather chewed all his life and never got cancer. My father is 65, chewed since he was 14, still has all his teeth, and still doesn't have cancer. Sorry about your family but do you know how stupid you sound? Blaming the supplier for their stupid choice to do it? Because you said that, you shouldn't eat at McDonald's because they have blood on their hands from all the heart attacks people have had from eating fast food lmao
There has to be a line drawn somewhere. By your logic meth dealers would be in the same boat as farmers. They don't make anyone do drugs. It's the buyers stupid choice.
Stupid Choices

Murray, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2013
The choice to grow killing plants is you're choice.

But agonizing deaths are what you create. Pages torn from the magazine of life shall bear you're footprint of you're brand of dribble. Meth and tobacco are two entirely different drugs. Yours being legal, and meth not legal. Nice try.

Just go on and grow your legal weed and continue to kill more and more people every year. And think about that when you look across the dinner table at you're loved ones. Think about your killing machine. Think about it.
Jake

Murray, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2013
That's like saying corn farmers are responsible for alcoholism because they make whiskey from it. No one makes you smoke, drink, or do drugs. The only reason tobacco is profitable is because there is a worldwide demand for it. If most people stop buying tobacco no one would would produce it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Attic Mike Crook is a horses Azz 3 min cindy 9
Chix 23 min hmmm 16
Wesley alexander 1 hr Megan 6
Cop east of murray 1 hr Fay 8
Calloway schools custodians 2 hr RGW 31
Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler 3 hr BS meter 2
Chuckles's Goon Squad 3 hr hmmm 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages