Roy

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I saw her just then in a pink out fit looked at her funny turned my head her and her son need to leave this town shame and embrassing them bad people and ooh own family lorating them??
Roy

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I pass back through by sonic saw her son walking to blue sweater on people need to be out of this town especially the way the laws done did them no life or no lifestyle and now they own family lorating them and admitted up to messing them up that's low
Sabrina

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Be honest with you that ain't nothing new because that time Ben was living it came out that they whole family betrayed them with all them white mfs that been on record. Her son and her just gone that boy and girl been in bad shape ain't no way out of that stuff I don't believe he ain't got a life or a lifestyle and that girl don't either they got to rebuild and retain it all over again and it's embrassing them around here now
She dont wanna do

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Well when a mf ain't no good a mf ain't no good they ass ain't no good we had a reason to betray the mfs worried and killed my granddaddy when she moved up there by him. I got my manhood and my mama got her womanhood we brought all the laws in on they ass state troopers got me going to court tomorrow. I'm setting that black mf in Owensboro up now with somebody the mfs through the family ain't no good the laws ought to do they ass in why we don't fk with them no good, trouble and a problem and can't be trusted
Carl Sains

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Dirty mf you Virgie better be packing her stuff and her son packing his stuff and she better be finding her some dude to help her get her out of that family a man going have to help her because ain't nothing her son or she can do they life is gone and they lifestyle they ain't got none and her own people did her like that son got caught up In the cross fire boy use to work all the time now it done messed him and her both up they got to retain, rebuild and regain that they lifestyle
Elaine

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Be honest with you they might as well throw in the towel because they over with and gone it been like that. She weak and he is to because them mfs done betrayed her badly all with the laws and things it done shamed them up and embrassed they in for a long ride anyway they going to have to repair the damage of they life so they might as well face up to it ain't no way out of it they gone way at the bottom and ain't nobody going have nobody who ain't got no rights or benefits and can't live I wouldn't want that myself her son is gone so is she they own family done did it to them
Sergeant Hooker

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I do know everybody on here will be getting in trouble this week starting tomorrow and Dan boaz em will have they time next month. Everybody going pay the price because mr jones and mrs jones is in bad shape they life and lifestyle has been dragged way under I feel sorry for them. The officer plans to bring the paper Tuesday or Wednesday for sure but this town, surrounding cities or states are no good at all. They been run over bad in that town
Nephew and Sister

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

There you sergeant get the mfs sir we got some dirty mfs in our family they sick and no good. I want my nephew out of that mf so he can work and make a living to young for that nephew need to get out of that mf next month or July and my sister can move up her by me or either that by jr and Ralph em get out of that house it ain't no good either my sister need to give my nephew his income so he can work and live cause he got some bad stuff high tech it is and he smart. That's a dirty mf down there place ain't no good it ain't
Embrassing

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Ooh I tell you one thing they fk her nephew and brother and his old lady up about her son and her and her nephew got all in the courtroom and talked about they don't fk with her and her son saying they nothing but trouble and a problem that's why the exclude them from the family. Then the judge fk her nephew up with additional charges right there and ooh Carl Sains em really talking about it when he was sitting in the audience of the courtroom. Her and her son better be worrying about how they going to rebuild, retain and regain they life and lifestyle cause they ain't got none. Ooh what's so bad about it they own mf people betrayed them now they going to be really embrassed right in summer time they ain't seen daylight from dark boy clymer em really looking and said didn't we tell her and her son that her and her son better be packing they stuff getting out of this town here cause its embrassing and shaming them up
Embrassing

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Ooh sergeant hooker and the judge having some words the judge told sergeant hooker since they family betrayed them let her and him rebuild, regain and retain they life on they own. Then told a officer to bring her the paper out to they house tomorrow or Wednesday so they can see it they going to have to get out of that stuff on they own looks like. So she better be moving by her brother em some of the ones that didn't have nothing to do with it or either that her and her son better be packing up leaving this town
Sergeant Hooker

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Please don't be commenting on here I forced the judge to sign a check for mr & mrs jones because they was abused by many people in that town. I advise son to get out of that place and his mother to mrs jones he got it bad and so did mrs jones. They didn't deserve that son you rest and mrs jones to an officer will be bringing the paper between tomorrow or Wednesday. The judge and I had some words and he saw the light about son can't live his life or work because of Dan boaz em and mrs jones can't live her life. They was dragged down by Dan boaz em they will pay next month
Embrassing

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Ooh the judge cut sergeant hooker down said her and her son going get out of that on they own they going rebuild, retain and regain. Since her family got it started they going make them do it. Sergeant hooker and him arguing now the judge said one for her family Dan boaz em wouldn't be involved so the officer going bring her a paper today or tomorrow where her family some of them betrayed her with clymer, boaz, wrinkle and Nicolls and then her son got caught up in it crossfire So they ass better pack they bags and get moving because its over they ass better pack they sht and get out of Paducah or she move by some of the ones that didn't start it
Sabrina

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

That girl and her son better be getting out of this town they name, character and reputation runt they own family betrayed them we all been talking about it. They in bad shape they done lost they life and lifestyle now it's really heating up
Sabrina

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

That boy young his life done been destroyed and that girl she a nice girl her life been destroyed done walked they self to death people talking about that they be suprised what's being said
Tcake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Well when her son leaves she grass she better be moving around some of her people when he make that move. They ass ought to help they looking bad to dont favor themselves got to rebuild and regain
Sabrina

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Sht them black mfs ain't no good them sobs done betrayed her and her son done messed them up. We all been talking its a shame to now her son and her both got to way off
Elaine

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Naw I don't believe that the ones in they family didn't have sht to do with that not a thing. Didn't nobody do that sht but them laws y'all all y'all need to wake up and look at the music. They the one had her son badly assaulted in schools, took his workforce by putting a black mark on him and took his lifestyle down and his life. Then turn around and took her life and lifestyle down just like her son family didn't have to much to do with that some of it they did but not all of it I see it
Embrassing

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Btch yeah the fk they did to I'm fk you up right here by her son and her don't bother nobody why the fk you think the laws targeted them out of everybody. Nothing thing where she a little off base at is she lived on housing authority elmwood court for 7 years her son was a baby and on up to 6 years old she didn't have that problem. Then she moved to Ella Munal 2 years was good why specifically 1998 yeah they did to. Her brother and father em drove her car all down south got that sht started since then walls been hitting her son and her been abused and now they done lost they whole life and lifestyle and got to rebuild and retain if he can't never get another job in Paducah he has to go way off to work and she do to or move by some of the not guilty ones cause she can't have a man no more especially no black men's that's bad there they life been fk up bad
Embrassing

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Another thing to I see you quiet btch speak up and another thing to its a lot of sht in behind her son and her past and background. When that sergeant hooker man send that officer out there they going be surprised what's on that paper I'm tell you the ones in that family ain't no good her youngest brother and his old lady the one he got now, her 2 nephews, the sister with the light skinned daughter and the man looking sister and the brother with the black woman that work at Sams club all them the one got the sht started. They life fk up bad hate to be in they shoes to that retain and regain going be hell
Elaine

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

If I was here I'd still look into something's and don't be calling me no btch some of that came from them mfs laws and I'm say something else her landlord she got now that mf she got jealous cause all the money her son was making she need to get out of that house and move by some of her family or move out of the whole mf and her son that baby going have to leave in order to get him a job he pitiful and she is to them mfs laws and that btch landlord they did it cause its her property

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha's Restaurant Employees 1 min gay boi 22
murray state should be ashamed of themselves! 3 min Real Girl 71
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Dodedo 146,344
Best place to fish 1 hr Yoya 3
cook out grill 1 hr Ben Sucks 13
Flash of News (Aug '13) 2 hr Kathy 3,310
Bullseye Ink 4 hr alee7231 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynn Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••