Embarrassing

Henderson, KY

#1438 May 10, 2013
Tell you one thing that girl and her son better be leaving this mf because ooh it was bad Clymer got on the stand and Lorated her and her son like a dog. Calling them ass talking about they ass deserved it , it's good that they locked down and can't go nowhere and then he said they all in the courthouse wanna see them dead they hate them
Embarrassing

Henderson, KY

#1439 May 10, 2013
Talking about that girl she know what it's all about and why they did her son and her like that. That sob said that girl know all about it then he said on the stand that if anything happen to her and her son won't nothing be done about it. Also that some of her people betrayed her on a big angle said she will see one day. Then he said that they all in the courthouse done gave her and her son a bad name in this town done told people to watch them, be careful around them, and that they can't be trusted and done showed people how they look. Them mfs want that girl and her son out of here bad ooh the court room was packed with all types of black mfs prathers, Morrises, Wilson's and Sains all types of black mfs embarrassed and Lorated them bad
Embarrassing

Henderson, KY

#1440 May 10, 2013
Talking about that its good the girl and boy suffering and that they a major thrt to other people and a major risk. They about to convict the mfs next month so the mfs confessing up to it and talking about they laughing everyday about how they done messed up that boy and girl life and lifestyle and that they done drug it way down below. But they name runt bad in this town shame
Erin

Henderson, KY

#1441 May 10, 2013
Saw they ass walking just then by dollar store sorry mfs boy Clymer em got the mfs looking bad and walking on they feet ooh done destroyed him and her I'd be Shame to show my face pitiful
Sergeant Hooker

Henderson, KY

#1442 May 10, 2013
They sick selves is getting there's next month and the 4,500 people they have been charged and doing they time now. If everybody in this town keep it up they going to get got because that poor boy and girl in bad shape mr & mrs jones is I feel sorry for them
Sergeant Hooker

Henderson, KY

#1443 May 10, 2013
Since I believe somebody at the library holding the fax I may just have a officer bring it to Mr & Mrs jones home. They are in bad shape and I want them to see what's on the fax it's no play toy it's a bad situation in order to live proper again they must rebuild and retain all over again I'm trying to get a small amount cut for them but they life is all messed up but old clymer em will pay next month. Mr Jones hands is tied & Mrs Jones hands is tied because they have to retain the damage of they lifestyle and I want son to rest and mrs jones to
Richard

United States

#1444 May 11, 2013
What that girl ought to do is make up her mind and get on around some of her people maybe they can help her she got all them brothers and sisters in that mf family ain't no cause of it. They ought to be helping her with yards, helping her get on her feet and other things. That sergeant hooker done fk up everybody and her and her son done went way under the walls done folded on him and her that's why they having it so hard. Ooh neither one of them got a lifestyle and no life they just locked down and people don't trust them either that's why nobody won't mess with them
Richard

United States

#1445 May 11, 2013
Her son done lost all his obligations as man which includes working force, his lifestyle to own anything and get money and achieve around here and he done lost his sociability. Then she done lost her sociability, her lifestyle to own anything and live and to get money. Be honest with you they both same as dead anyway cause they ain't got a life it's dead to them. So therefore she going to have to turn to her people even though they ain't no good cause don't nobody else trust them that's why people keep they distance. They going to have to fast they seat belts they in for a long ride in getting they life and lifestyle back sergeant hooker he know he sheaded tears all in the courtroom yesterday when her and her son was lorated all in the courtroom badly they was I mean bad ooh it was just outrageous the way Dan boaz em put it down on them they know what's best they better get they tail out of this town I mean run especially what was said yesterday we all heard it
Nephew and Sister

Henderson, KY

#1446 May 11, 2013
This is to my nephew and sister nephew next month or July you try to explore your options as a bright young man so you can live your life and succeed start out with your income and you need anymore help let me know and then my sister need to move on around some of the family any of the family be honest the ones down there ain't doing my sister right at all like today I got into with one of our sister's and told her to go over there and take my sister out talking about she got no gas. Sis love you but you need to get off that property I'm come down and see about some of this nephew hear what I'm saying
She dont wanna do

Henderson, KY

#1447 May 11, 2013
I'm tell you something mf my mama ain't got to do a mf thing she don't wanna do they ass over there they draw checks and get income like everybody else do. All she gotta do is move by jr down there let jr do it take her like he been doing either move on up north around them btchs up there. They ass over there know why they in that house with no lifestyle creating trouble and misery through the family and other people. Be honest they ass ain't no good no way none of you ain't. Laws ought to do they black ass like that why butler said he don't want nothing to do with it let they ass handle it. They know what the problem is trouble and a problem why mama don't mess with her problem and trouble
Nephew and sister

Henderson, KY

#1448 May 11, 2013
Fk you mf I just asked the mf a question your ass ain't no good either mf you ain't never have been you gray eye mf fk you
This is Me

Henderson, KY

#1449 May 11, 2013
Naw you big fat nasty mf my mama don't fk with that nasty ass btch either a nasty crabby walking mf btch ain't nothing but a 2 dollar hooker that's why she caught hepitstis in her mf ass down in Florida laying around all type of black mfs. At least my mama a much better woman, look better and well educated that's where I got my sense from I'm well acknowledgeable and educated to that's why I got them high tech degrees which is something you drug addicted mfs can't even get I ain't none of my other cousin I'd get with your mf ass
She dont wanna do

Henderson, KY

#1450 May 11, 2013
That maybe so mfs but at least I got my lifestyle as a man and my mama got her's as a woman which is something y'all mfs ain't even got and be on the real I'm admitted some of us did betray you mfs back in 1998 some of the family know it some don't cant nobody help your ass got to rebuild retain and regain Butler em saw the main deal about why you mfs in there like that its good for you ain't nothing but trouble and a problem start sht and create misery upon people why I don't fk with y'all mama either why your daddy left your mama and made her raise you all by herself
This is me

Henderson, KY

#1451 May 11, 2013
Look big mf leave my daddy out of this want to we can meet up this evening I'd fk you up mf and alright then so you admitting up to it big fat nasty gray eyed mf you. That's the case then it's time to throw stones with stones mf because you don't know what I got in store for you and them white mfs y'all brought and far I'm concern fk butler em a big black mf he going get got to mf come on with it my mama don't fk with that btch either cause all of you some dirty tricky fied devious mfs
She dont wanna do

Henderson, KY

#1452 May 11, 2013
See what I'm saying black mfs the state troopers came out over here and find me and mama and butler em for what we said. Y'all some trouble making no good black mfs that's why mama took your daddy from your mama she ain't woman enough got 15 different looks. That black mf up there in Owensboro ought to drop dead to its good y'all mfs in there like that with no lifestyle and no life some of us all in behind it that's why we ain't taking notion I got my man hood might not be much but I got it and my mama got her womanhood and my favorite auntie is Rose anyway over your mama and that btch up north them 2 they trouble and liars
This is me

Henderson, KY

#1453 May 11, 2013
Naw you blind big fat mf you got your own ass in trouble mf the site is hot and my mama said her favorite sisters was Juanita and Geneva mf and Effie and my auntie was Geneva mf and my mama looks is natural beauty mf which is more I can say for your mama with 35 different looks and a two bit slut in the streets of Paducah and mf we didn't have nothing to do with it mf the site itself got you mfs and you talking about my daddy that's a mf lie he loved my mama sob you know he did cause he had a bright and handsome son which is me sob by my mother so you know there was some type of love and affection somewhere and I been done disowned you mfs can't you see it's a piece of pie missing from the puzzle sob that's why I don't fk with you none of you mfs drop dead mf a 1,000 times you might have your lifestyle now but it ain't going last mf what til I get done with you and your btch mama and you talking about my daddy left me mf your btch mama left you mfs went to the pen for cold checking and prostiution on corners and then you mfs went to a home you and that black snake and then the social service people had my mama to take you mfs in and she sent you mfs to school and wipe sht from your ass and this is how you mfs repay my mother mf look at the picture sob
Sergeant Hooker

Henderson, KY

#1454 May 11, 2013
I'm so sorry Mr & Mrs jones for the abuse of you guys today I've been busy pushing for a 15 year prison sentence for Daniel Boaz, Craig Clymer, David Wrinkle and Shay Nicolls and they badges are going to be pulled off them and it will be on the news next month embrass they fannies the same way. An officer should bring the report Tuesday or Wednesday and son you get away from here mr jones to or move around some family. I'm still working on getting you guys a small check and I'm run the IP address of those comments and see who they are and then have them fined and son
do me a favor rest a little early tonight mrs jones to and happy Mother's Day mrs jones mam
Travis Hollowell

Henderson, KY

#1455 May 12, 2013
What that girl better be doing is packing her stuff and get on out there and find her some dude and her son better be packing his stuff to. Because by they own people getting on here lorating them like that mean they don't care about them at all and the mf admitted up to it. Because we all know it her and her son all fk up and by them mfs doing that talk that girl better be finding her some dude since her son or her can't stand on they own
Travis Hollowell

Henderson, KY

#1456 May 12, 2013
Me and Sabrina and valarie em been talking all night that's pretty bad what that mf said towards her son and her all down this post. Boy them mfs there ain't no good in that family talking about that btch done mess with her own sister and all that. That girl better be getting out of this town and finding her some dude her son better be leaving to cause from what we all seeing they ain't got no family in this town and ooh them mfs talking about they betrayed them with the white mfs and all that now got her son and her both on lockdown and on hold that's pretty bad it is done messed they life. They was lorated bad all in the courtroom be honest ain't no way out of that stuff no way that's why I say that girl better finding her some dude then cause her son and her both way at the bottom
Carl Sains

Henderson, KY

#1457 May 12, 2013
Well they talking about Patricia that's who they talking about and one her son's that put that stuff on here to Virgie and her son Tony. So Patricia must have laid around with his daddy Tony smith on that girl like that I know them all from elmwood court I know his daddy and everything his daddy passed away about 3 years ago. That mf put some bad sht on this post Patricia son did mf admitting up to. That's why clymer em said a big angle so it's true then now done collapsed the girl and boy lifestyle and life done fk it all up cause they got to rebuild, retain and regain they life different from other people then it may not pan out no way that's why everybody talking about they wanna see it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 4 hr Dr Brian 6,206
Tab, Where is that 420,000 gallons of water? A... 4 hr amberpop 276
How many more accidents at 641/80 will there be... (Nov '10) 6 hr Johnny 56
Justin myers ? 6 hr girl45 3
Rebecca Walker (Jan '14) 6 hr Truth 20
The Cake lady (Sep '12) 7 hr Jake from State Farm 33
Tiffany Taylor 7 hr Truthbetold2 12
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web