workin

Owensboro, KY

#1092 Mar 19, 2013
Imma get them help.she be my woman now that son need a job
Jenna

Tucker, GA

#1093 Mar 20, 2013
I know that everybody been warning that girl that she should get by her people for help and support because her and her son are going to have to escape that bind themselves. they got to be the ones to rebuild, retain and regain they life all over again. We moved out of the neighborhood and im so glad because i couldn't stomach the fact that boy and girl suffering like that knowing that he use to work all the time he did. They home look so bad with no car in driveway around other mfs and everything at least her people do got cars it won't be as bad on her til she get her a car.
Jenna

Tucker, GA

#1094 Mar 20, 2013
That girl people should help that honey they can't trust nobody else like no man or woman. What hurts me is anywhere they go not only Paducah they going be sitting still til they get on they feet if I was that honey I'd get by my people so they can help me and take me around
Ashley

Tucker, GA

#1095 Mar 20, 2013
That girl should've been done moved by her people they got credit in car dealerships and everything. They can get her stuff that she or her son can't get the ones that got the credit is her sister with the white car, her brother that live by cooper school, her baby brother and sometimes her oldest brother. They ought to help that honey cause her son or her neither one can't stand on they own everybody done said what's her people good for she got a big family that honey do no dmn excuse
Ashley

Tucker, GA

#1096 Mar 20, 2013
That honey and her son all messed up to they ain't got no life like that dude Jason said that's why no going about it and no living. It's completely shut down and lock down that's part of the retaining of it meaning they got to retain put the pieces back together to a full pledge lifestyle he maybe young but ain't nothing that child can do be honest that girl either white mfs done destroyed them and by her can't have nobody that honey better be getting by her people so they can help her make a difference
doin

Owensboro, KY

#1097 Mar 20, 2013
What mfs cant get it.you leave my honey alone.imma get her what she be needin.blk mfs mind ya own now.buncha no good blk mfs keep talking i be doin. Let me break it down like this. You blk mfs stop running they mouths abt my woman.i got this.
officer Gains

Paducah, KY

#1098 Mar 20, 2013
I would apperciate it if nobody would say anything on her to upset Mr & Mrs. Jones he has a bad heart condition and she has a breathing condition. Im working hard everyday to remove somethings but it won't come off. But I've advised one thing that the sweetheart Mrs. Jones does need to be by her family but i don't want no harsh commenting on her or smart mouthing on her at all. They are in really bad shape and it's wrong about them and sad
officer Gains

Paducah, KY

#1099 Mar 20, 2013
I also don't want Mr Jones or Mrs Jones to be associating with anyone outside of family it's to risky especially with the weather getting hot. If they can't reach family they are stay in or do short walks but on her not when it's cold captain ben had strict limits on her and him the same.
Officer Gains

Tucker, GA

#1100 Mar 20, 2013
The morris sisters will go to trial in May along with Dan em I'm bring Mr & Mrs Jones in on it or bring them a cd and papers for proof I don't play Mr Jones you go easy with your heart condition Mrs Jones to with breathing condition
Officer Gains

Tucker, GA

#1101 Mar 20, 2013
Son I got all your medical records and Mrs Jones medical records son you need to stop stressing and your mother to. I know its hard but I'm still working to remove the bad stuff but honey I advise you to get by your people hear me honey
Denise Johnson

Tucker, GA

#1102 Mar 20, 2013
I do know that Boy was a hard worker Tony was til the secret service made the manager fire him and they darked marked his récord so he couldnt never work again or live his life and he a good Boy then i been knowing Virgie for years she a good girl to but they ruined her son bad im glad My brother left that morris woman
Ashley

Paducah, KY

#1103 Mar 20, 2013
that honey need to go ahead and make her mind up and move on around her people so that they can help her. Then she can get on her feet and her son to cause i wouldn't wanna live around no btch that done messed up me and my son like that no fk way in hell possible but her people is all in this town they can help her in that field since they can't trust no other mf. But that rebuild, regain and retain is going to be a bad sob at first i do know that and it's embrassing
Officer Gains

Tucker, GA

#1104 Mar 20, 2013
Well im working hard its not like im not to get this trash and lies off mr & mrs Jones I dont want them around nobody outside of family and the morris sisters facing trial in may they going to loose everything im bring mr & mrs Jones in on the court we going get this solved. All this lies and jealousy going on
Jenna

Tucker, GA

#1105 Mar 21, 2013
That honey need to go ahead and move by some of her people so that she can have some support and lean on somebody. That btch valarie morris I aint never liked her at all she no good I heard through the neighborhood when I was there that in 2007 she was one of the ones that helped tore that girl car up
Officer Gains

Tucker, GA

#1106 Mar 21, 2013
Well they coming down I May get somebody to reimburse mr Jones Money and Mrs Jones car they was treated badly in this ordeal Id advise her to move by family
Officer Gains

Paducah, KY

#1107 Mar 21, 2013
Well I have a signed a petition to get Mr Jones his Money back and hopefully it will go through and a petition to get mrs Jones car reimbursed back to her. But honey im warning you get by some of your people that way you will have somebody to call and depend on hopefully this cd and paper will draw more attention by may and Mr Jones son you get by family to or somewhere so you can work son. I can't get that mark off you at all or your lifestyle here and i can't get it off Mrs Jones it was all done because of jealousy and spike work
Officer Gains

United States

#1109 Mar 22, 2013
I do know one thing this is going to come to an end about mr and mrs jones. The Morris sisters going to wish they never picked or done anything they no good jealous selves. Hopefully the petition went through for mr and mrs jones help them out a lot
Waived

Tucker, GA

#1110 Mar 22, 2013
There you get that btch old Sabrina to ain't neither one of them no good them btch sisters of that girl ought to beat that sht to they ain't trying. Knowing that girl they sister and her and that boy done went down like that
Waived

Tucker, GA

#1111 Mar 22, 2013
If I was that girl I move by some of my people so her and that boy won't be embrassed without a lifestyle I'm glad you helping them but that captain he died for a reason
Officer Gains

Tucker, GA

#1112 Mar 22, 2013
Thank you I been busy all day trying to get this petition to go throw it keeps rejecting each time. It's in the records that the reason captain Ben died was there was no way to escape the problem of mr & mrs jones but I'm keep fighting. Some of it makes me cry about son blunt head injury and about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Smith 17 min bubba 40
Local 6 Tori Smoyer 18 min JustCurious 26
action at that Mexican eatery today 35 min Troof 1
Jacking 40 min Troof 3
Best looking women in Murray... 44 min Troof 5
Married 28 man looking for a little 50 min Troof 6
Laker Life!!! 57 min uncommitted bysta... 5

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance