Nasty

Duluth, GA

#1072 Mar 15, 2013
that nasty ass mf matthew a guy herpie walking mf that's problem another reason why the boy left you btch because of his nasty ass preference. My son may have lost his workforce but btch at least he got his high tech degrees that's what it's all about anyway btch jealous and spikework because of how smart and good we are btch. Y'all mfs the ones that aint about nothing btch never have been mf
Valarie

Duluth, GA

#1073 Mar 15, 2013
Yeah right mfs y'all the ones aint sht that why the laws did you mfs like that you aint got a car or nothing in the yard. Your son done lost all of his rights to work and get a job and he can't help you that's a lie and you can't help yourself either. Both of you mfs ass is grass i notice they making y'all rebuild and regain knowing y'all mfs the ones that got abused. Fishy fishy and by y'all human beings in that house and aint got a life or lifestyle can't y'all see it's to thin about why no help aint came through wake up mf before the light hit your ass in the face. your all fk up you can't get out unless you walk and anywhere you mfs go you got to rebuild and regain and retain mf. That's here and any other city going to be sitting still and walking til you do reach your level bad as fk aint it??? your son might have that but he a lost cause you to and my son aint got no herpes he clean mfs that's a lie. can't nobody help you mfs 2 lost ducks in the sea goody goody
Valarie

Duluth, GA

#1074 Mar 15, 2013
Ooh the metro just called me about to mail me a citation and fk me up about yall mfs if you know what's good for you I think you better be getting by your people now you and your son really in for your worst nightmare hot weather mfs
Nasty

Duluth, GA

#1075 Mar 15, 2013
Naw btch I ain't got to face my worst nightmare on a mf thing btch and what the fk you mean by that mf thrts or some mf doing my son and I in around this house here. Because whoever the fk you talking about its going to be a little different this time btch trust me mf
Valarie

Duluth, GA

#1076 Mar 15, 2013
But if I was you I'd get by my family because now you and your son really going have it hard. They fk us up at Police station about you sobs bad to we getting a kick out of yall. Got to rebuild, retain and regain your lifestyles and life while we going on waking up everyday and laying down everyday ain't got a lifestyle or a life ooh bad as Hell Dan em served they purpose wow
Waived

Duluth, GA

#1077 Mar 16, 2013
Naw btch you the nasty stinking fk mf you no bath taking btch you gave it to me mf I was clean and everything btch and I don't give a go about you blocking my number out btch I deleted your number mf so now what btch. That brings it back to what I was saying the other day about that girl's sisters where they ass at?? Knowing that girl having problems with yall btchs. Yall mfs better leave that girl alone don't you going find your ass fk up that girl need to be by some of her people anyway so she know she will have somebody to call on
Officer Gains

Duluth, GA

#1078 Mar 16, 2013
Ok that's enough Mrs Morris 'm not going to have to threatening towards Mr or Mrs Jones they are already in bad shape enough. I strongly advise her to not to be alone in that house when her son is not around and I also advise her to get close to family and to not worry because both the morris sisters will be facing trial in April or may. Mam honey you get by your family your son to I tried to remove some of the stuff so he can work and have something and you to but I can't do so son going to have to leave I'm so sorry son you and your mother
Officer Gains

Duluth, GA

#1079 Mar 16, 2013
Mrs Jones you move by your family mam don't put it off no more mam you going have to do it anyway honey because Mr Jones son can't never get anything here a job or a life be honest mam you can't either you must not be by yourself especially today we all to busy to patrol the morris sisters will pay big time son you in bad shape. Your mother to and regaining, rebuilding and retaining won't be easy anywhere I saw it all last night in the system
Officer Gains

Duluth, GA

#1080 Mar 16, 2013
The morris sisters are getting a bad punishment real bad so they are over with. But Mr & Mrs Jones are in bad shape I tired but it wouldn't come off and the retaining and rebuilding going to be hard they have to start over
Officer Gains

Duluth, GA

#1081 Mar 16, 2013
well the Morris sisters have been severly punished and got 1 year of probation, 6,000 fine a piece, house arrest for 3 months and no contact. But Mr Jones son and Mrs. Jones got a big worry on there hands about how they going to rebuild, retain and restablish they lifestyle all over again. It won't be easy anywhere since they lifestyle had collapsed and due to all the freezes, and blacklisted that took place from this town. It's in the records I tried to remove it but it wouldn't come off at all.
Jenna

Duluth, GA

#1082 Mar 16, 2013
Be honest we moving out of this mf we going to Louisville because we don't like the way that boy was treated as a young man with that heart attack and his lifestyle collapsed. Then we don't like the fact the way that girl was treated and now since it done got hot they really going to have it hard. That boy looks bad going to the trash bind and he look sick and that girl she look bad and sick and they driveway looks bad no car in it suffering bad they are it's a shame. One thing about this mf old Paducah people will go against you and mistreat you and runover you like a dog away from here people treat you better.
Officer Gains

Duluth, GA

#1083 Mar 17, 2013
The morris sisters have received there house arrest bands they can't go over 5000 yards from they house to they will locked them up. I've tried a 100 times to get the freezes, blacklisting off Mr & Mrs. Jones and it will not come off as well as the lies that have been posted about them. They are in bad shape feel so sorry for them justice has been served about the issue.
Jenna

Duluth, GA

#1084 Mar 17, 2013
Im say something else to I admire you fk up that btch Valarie Morris em right by that boy and girl. But my old man and I been warning that girl for weeks if she know what's best for her she need to get on by her people. Because im break it down the reason why im saying is because her and her son are going to face a big embrassment on the fact that they been retained, and got to rebuild and regain and they walking in the hot sun around mfs is to embrassing. Her people do got cars and she can try and save to get on her feet her son to. Then she can get her a car and get around her family and then they can start rebuilding. I don't know what her son going to do about a job but it's embrassing on him and her in that mf. That's why we moved and im glad
Phyllis Redding

Duluth, GA

#1085 Mar 18, 2013
Well I do know I was in court down there and this officer gains fk them 2 btchs up bad about that girl and her son ooh embrassed the btchs and humiliated them all in court. But that girl and her son got some bad stuff on them in the system all types of lies and everything it was all on desk it was a lot of documents people really shook they head. Mfs put all them freezes on that boy and girl and write ups and blacklisted them really bad it was awful and still is that girl should get by her family get out of that mf get by her people and fk mfs up because her son and her can never trust no mf other than family now since it's about to get hot they really going to have it hard
Officer Gains

Duluth, GA

#1086 Mar 18, 2013
I do know the 2 morris sisters got messed up big time I been really trying and doing my job to destroy them for what they did to Mr & Mrs Jones and the judged ruled they can't trust anybody and aren't to be around anybody. It's to risky on they behalf I can't get the freezes and blacklisted off at honey you get by your family I'm say that again
Jenna

Duluth, GA

#1087 Mar 18, 2013
I'm be honest officer gains as a use to be neighbor of that boy and girl I don't think its no way out of that stuff. That's why everybody telling that girl if she know whats best. She better be getting by her people because her son or her neither one can stand on they own that's the most baddest part about the ordeal that's goes with the retaining of they lifestyle they got to rebuild it
Ashley

Duluth, GA

#1088 Mar 19, 2013
That's what I'm telling you now that girl need to get on by some of her people so that she will have some support and be able to get help and get on her feet. Her son to because since they got to retain, rebuild and regain they better get around some family especially that girl she got all the sisters and brothers in this town somebody ought to beat they ass
Officer Gains

Duluth, GA

#1089 Mar 19, 2013
I'm working my hardest to see about getting this lies and bull crap off Mr & Mrs Jones people in this town is sick and no good. It's wrong to blacklist and badly badly abuse and torture other human beings they life is messed up
Morris

Owensboro, KY

#1090 Mar 19, 2013
Yall blk no good mfs i here now what yall mfs gots to say.we sittin back just laughing at them blk no good mfs
Ashley

Duluth, GA

#1091 Mar 19, 2013
What that honey need to do is move on around some of her people and be done with it. They all got cars, and got credit they can get her stuff that she can't get. Same thing goes for her son that child get by some family but that girl got all them brothers and sisters they ought to stick by her and help her like everybody done said cause her and her son they got to retain and rebuild and regain her brother was up there today when I passed that's what I'm talking about family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hardee's drive through 2 hr janis2 11
Marcellous foster 2 hr lit dog wit heart 6
Timothy foster 2 hr lit dog wit heart 2
smartass disrespectful teenagers 4 hr Good luck 17
Calloway the favorite for district, region titles 4 hr wrongagain 5
Steven Birgbauer 4 hr XYZ 1
Review: Nails Art (Sep '13) 4 hr 12-28-15 experience 19
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web