Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1012 Mar 9, 2013
Sure do wish that girl was by some of her people her son to its getting ready to be bad on them since its about to get hot in this mf. They just pitiful and then white mfs got them where they got to rebuild and regain that's going take time and a lot of heart work there. Wrong the way this whole mf off limits
Tammy Jackson

Tucker, GA

#1013 Mar 9, 2013
I'm let yall know something right now that girl son and that girl they is in bad shape. See they had a lifestyle but since they done lost it they going to have to rebuild and regain that sob to live like other people. Therefore they got 3 options one to stay with family and save they can save money to get on they feet, sell some of they profits and make a start, or get a cheaper place by family. One of the 3 because ain't nobody going to help them they got to do it and it wasn't only no laws her sister with the light skin daughter played a big role in ruining her son and her with the sheriff's in 2005 & 2006& 2007 and her brother with the blue SUV truck that go with the black girl that use to work at sams club he know all about that's why nobody helping them. But if her and her son know what's best they better be doing one of the 3 and it ain't no guarantee they going to profit anywhere be honest
Jim

Murray, KY

#1014 Mar 9, 2013
Tammy Jackson wrote:
I'm let yall know something right now that girl son and that girl they is in bad shape. See they had a lifestyle but since they done lost it they going to have to rebuild and regain that sob to live like other people. Therefore they got 3 options one to stay with family and save they can save money to get on they feet, sell some of they profits and make a start, or get a cheaper place by family. One of the 3 because ain't nobody going to help them they got to do it and it wasn't only no laws her sister with the light skin daughter played a big role in ruining her son and her with the sheriff's in 2005 & 2006& 2007 and her brother with the blue SUV truck that go with the black girl that use to work at sams club he know all about that's why nobody helping them. But if her and her son know what's best they better be doing one of the 3 and it ain't no guarantee they going to profit anywhere be honest

But who gives a crap about that. This thread is nothing bug a rehashing of the same crisp over and over.

Just a bunch of nitwits talking about nothing.

F that boy and that girl and those mfs.

Hear me
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1015 Mar 9, 2013
Naw i don't think so I know her sister em is dirty towards that girl and her son but i don't think so about that. Didn't nobody do that but them white mfs and that black btch corine to that girl son and her. But i do agree about the 3 options because the girl and her son are just pitiful and im afraid for them. but it's going to take him time to rebuild and that girl even though that child do got that education. because the town here is off limits and they can't trust no mf i mean no sob other than family.
Jason taylor

Tucker, GA

#1016 Mar 9, 2013
That girl family didn't have a mf thing to do with that at all can't y'all see this sht to powerful. Then mf laws done that sht to that boy and her case closed. What that girl need to do is get all her people together she going to see. Her and her son better be worried about how they going to rebuild and get on they feet and squash this sht
Thank you

Tucker, GA

#1017 Mar 9, 2013
You got a point Jason didn't no family have nothing to do with this we wouldn't hurt our sister or nephew for no mf. We all just laying low and trying to find a solution to the problem about it
Jason Taylor

Tucker, GA

#1018 Mar 9, 2013
You are most welcomed whoever you are it ain't nothing but a lot of blackmailing going on and people lying on others. The only one was real was that captain he was doing his job everybody else is crooked but that girl and her son better be working on trying to rebuild they lifestyle they got to rebuild it and save in order to have a life like others cause right now they ain't got a lifestyle that's why no going and no matter where they go got to rebuild
Thank you

Tucker, GA

#1019 Mar 9, 2013
My brother and I been talking and plan to get together with our sister and nephew and see what's going on once I get her a car in May. I'm glad yall sticking up for us and them and that's a mf lie we don't know all of nothing Tammy you black btch you need a reality check
Jason Taylor

Tucker, GA

#1020 Mar 9, 2013
Good but that's what that girl and her son better be worried about is how they going to get they life back. Mark my words they going to be extremely embrassed this summer because of all that done came out I'd be getting out of that mf somehow with yall as her family
Jason Taylor

Tucker, GA

#1021 Mar 9, 2013
Be honest I feel sorry for that girl and her son because no matter where they got they going to have to rebuild and retain that sob in order to live like other mfs. In other words they got to climb rock bottom up to get back where they was and I agree on the 3 options as well sell some of they profits, stay with sone family and save or get a cheaper place. But either way on his end and her end its still going take time it ain't going to happen over night at all. Then they can't trust nobody on the outside to much especially blacks that's bad. But them white done did a bad number on that boy and girl and they the ones took his 90 thousand dollars to got jealous of him I know it all.
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1022 Mar 9, 2013
I do know I'm scared for that honey and that child be honest I don't know what they going to do. This mf ordeal is bad about them they suffering and everything and I be glad when her brother em do help her and her child. Them white mfs need to be got for doing them like that took they whole lifestyle from them and done humiliatied them
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1023 Mar 10, 2013
Be honest I don't know what that poor boy and poor girl going to do. That mf rebuilding going to be hard on them in this mf because the mf is off limits ain't nothing going in it which makes it hard. Now its about to get hot around this mf and can't no sob be trusted hopefully her brother em will help her and her son
Jason Taylor

Tucker, GA

#1024 Mar 10, 2013
I do know mfs need to stop lying on that girl family because they didn't have a mf thing to do with this. Them white mfs almost killed her son and her and its still going on since that captain died in 2009 he didn't play and they don't have a life that's why there is no going about it its going to have to be rebuilt and retained all over bottom up that girl might need to get by her family cause the way they going is bad
Jason Taylor

Tucker, GA

#1025 Mar 10, 2013
Because I'm tell you something this ain't about her, it ain't about her son and its not about her family. This is another source the main top dog I don't wanna say but its all around jealous and smartness and cleaness. She going to see mark my words she going need her family and its going make her and her son run like Hell
Thank You

Tucker, GA

#1026 Mar 10, 2013
I'll tell you one thing ain't no mf going to fk with my sister or nephew she my baby sister and I won't have it. I would go up there but I think my sister still mad at me but I'm get her a car in May and see about this ordeal
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1027 Mar 10, 2013
That honey better be getting by some of her people and her son to the top dog is old Dan Boaz em and the FBI mfs that's who that is. They took them down due to jealousy and spikework cause her son was smart and bright and she was smart that girl family is all she got since no other sob can be trusted
Jason taylor

Tucker, GA

#1028 Mar 11, 2013
If I was that girl i'd get me a place by some of my family so that she will have somebody to depend on behind this ordeal. Because her son and her got it bad in this mf and dan boaz is the main top dog he is a jealous mf and the spikework part is because of her landlord now they targeted her and her son because they didn't like her. Her landlord now she got a bad past in this town everybody know that. But it's something else to that girl and her son need to worry about how they going to retain they lifestyle and live like other people. Because no matter where they go they got to rebuild and retain. That's why y'all see that boy and girl they aint got no going lifestyle they can't shop, they can't own anything, they can't get no money or he can't work. Captain Ben knew it all in 2009 that's why he died because he knew they going to have a hard time retaining they lifestyle behind it. They got to start all over again be honest it may not be possible i don't know it's a 70% chance that girl better be getting by her family.
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1029 Mar 11, 2013
I do know that boy and girl suffering bad in that mf no they don't have a lifestyle. Believe me she played a role in that ordeal to old Corine did i don't like the btch period. Ben fk up dan boaz and all of them he didn't play. Be honest I don't know what that girl and her son going to do in that ordeal. They having it hard to that boy walking the streets all the time and that girl to sometime. It's a shame the way them white mfs done did them and it's embrassing. you right that girl do need to be by some of her people because can't no other mf be trusted.
Jason Taylor

Tucker, GA

#1030 Mar 11, 2013
She going to have to get by her family like everybody done said family help because the girl and her son done went down they ain't got a life or no lifestyle. They got to retain it and rebuild it in order to live like every other mf its going to have to be done on his end and her end both. No other way around it I know what I'm talking about that's why they can't go because they got no life and that is bad especially around people and in town in general
Jason Taylor

Tucker, GA

#1031 Mar 11, 2013
That boy and girl in bad mf shape they is and they going to have to go through it all just to get on they feet. Since they lifestyle ain't like other people its unbalanced meaning its going to have to be retained and rebuild what they done lost to go like other mfs. so they better fasting they seatbelts and get ready for a huge turnabout to get they life back feel sorry for them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radical horse manure 14 min Burnt Jelly Stinks 5
Went to church today 41 min The Jelly 6
Strip club in murray in circus skate building 44 min Make It Rain 5
brad and vanessa thorn facebook 1 hr Gene 18
The Real Idot-Christian Crouse 2 hr J white 4
Craig Topper Tabers 8 hr WOnderer 1
calloway county jail is scames people (Jul '13) 8 hr GetReady 87

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance