Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#992 Mar 6, 2013
Because no matter where that poor boy and poor girl go they going to have to rebuild to get on they feet and its going to take time upon them can't yall mfs see that they done lost everything way at the bottom of the circle
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#993 Mar 6, 2013
It's going to take that boy and girl a long time to rebuild btch 7 months to a year they done lost everything and go. to regain it that's where them 3 mfs ought to hire that boy and donate her some help btch you get it
ahead

Tucker, GA

#994 Mar 6, 2013
Naw she going to have to do it by getting a cheaper place by Jr em she will have close to 400 left that can go towards her a car and whatever else she save the 400 for 4 months she can make a downpaynent on the car and car insurance and we know ain't nothing he can do for her since he got to rebuild himself and ain't neither one of them got a lifestyle we all on fix income can't help nobody
ahead

Tucker, GA

#995 Mar 6, 2013
Another thing btch you mind your own business mf that's what you do the reason they lost they lifestyle cause nothing but trouble and a problem that's the key
Serious

Murray, KY

#996 Mar 6, 2013
ahead wrote:
Another thing btch you mind your own business mf that's what you do the reason they lost they lifestyle cause nothing but trouble and a problem that's the key

What a life! Mooching off the tax payers.

Got to admired that kinda lazy.

Not
Backwards

Tucker, GA

#997 Mar 6, 2013
I don't think so not necessarily you black btchs when I get my lawsuit money I'm get my sister a car and give her and my nephew a little money so he can live his life mf like my daughters me and my other brother done talked about it I'm help her as soon as I get my money. Even though we all have our ups and downs we still blood family
American Taxpayer

Murray, KY

#998 Mar 6, 2013
Backwards wrote:
I don't think so not necessarily you black btchs when I get my lawsuit money I'm get my sister a car and give her and my nephew a little money so he can live his life mf like my daughters me and my other brother done talked about it I'm help her as soon as I get my money. Even though we all have our ups and downs we still blood family

Lawsuits and welfare are nonwsubto live.

Living off the tax payer is pure laziness.

Quit mooching off the system.

Get a job.
Slim Shady

West Chicago, IL

#999 Mar 7, 2013
Yerp!
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1000 Mar 7, 2013
It's a shame the way them white mfs done did that boy and girl around this mf they in bad shape to if I was that girl I'd get by my brothers or that sister. Got that boy and girl in there where they can't even live around mfs that's dirty in them mfs to do that. I'm worried about that boy and girl for this summer I'm afraid one of them not going to pull through that health done fell down to bad his heart and that girl breathing
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1001 Mar 7, 2013
Then 3 of them mfs are managers and can't hire that boy in that mf family its 2 Bitches and a mf they can beat that sht. Naw the mfs are just jealous of that boy and that girl and the mfs won't hire him. Matthew the one told me and it mad me mad as Hell but I notice all the brothers and that sister is the one that's close to that girl more. But what makes me mad is that they got to rebuild and repair they lifestyle 7 months to a year and ain't no telling how long on that boy end its going to take him to get a job and then can't no other mf be trusted
Ahead

Tucker, GA

#1002 Mar 7, 2013
Well all she gotta do is get a cheap place by uncle em downtown she ain't trying draw a check just like the rest of us him to. All utilities are included where my uncle Jr at no excuse we know they got to put back and save and rebuild that's they problem ain't nothing but trouble anyway then he take his check and leave and sell some of they stuff its ways of doing things or she can leave to
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1003 Mar 7, 2013
That's one thing I can say btch her brother's stick by her and that one sister the rest of you mfs ain't no fk good. That boy and girl in bad shape and need help and support. Yall mfs need to burn in Hell for the way you carrying out like this feel sorry for that boy and girl cause they got to rebuild and start over
Paul

Murray, KY

#1004 Mar 7, 2013
Sabrina wrote:
That's one thing I can say btch her brother's stick by her and that one sister the rest of you mfs ain't no fk good. That boy and girl in bad shape and need help and support. Yall mfs need to burn in Hell for the way you carrying out like this feel sorry for that boy and girl cause they got to rebuild and start over

That's what you get when you try to live off the tax payers. Nothing but gloom and despair.
Where'd you think it was going to get them.
backwards

Tucker, GA

#1005 Mar 7, 2013
Naw mfs my sister and nephew ain't got to do sht on they own they got me mfs my other brother and I been talking these some dirty mfs in this family be glad when I get my money so I can help my sister and nephew sobs my sister you black mfs got that yall some dirty mfs I don't know what type of family this is
Jim

Murray, KY

#1006 Mar 7, 2013
backwards wrote:
Naw mfs my sister and nephew ain't got to do sht on they own they got me mfs my other brother and I been talking these some dirty mfs in this family be glad when I get my money so I can help my sister and nephew sobs my sister you black mfs got that yall some dirty mfs I don't know what type of family this is

Hard working tax paying family's is what they are.

Not government hand out looking lazy people.
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1007 Mar 7, 2013
That's nice of you talking about helping your sister and nephew yall should've been done did it. See the girl and boy don't have a lifestyle and can't live that honey need to get by her brothers em and her sister and her son somewhere so he can work but its going to take time unless you help your sister and nephew
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1008 Mar 7, 2013
One thing about her son he had always helped her and did for himself until he got destroyed and that girl she did to. Mfs did them like a dog which was wrong and dirty in them white mfs took that boy down and that girl down now they got to rebuild
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1009 Mar 8, 2013
I'm say it again that girl need to be around her brother em and that one sister so they can help that girl and watch over her. Her son to until he can try to go somewhere to work but the catch is how will it take to get somethings to start rebuilding. It's a shame the way mfs done did them they need to do something next month before it get to hot.
Backwards

Tucker, GA

#1010 Mar 8, 2013
Tell you one thing ain't no mf in this family going to fk with my sister or nephew I should be coming into my money by May I'm come over there and get her a car and give her and my nephew some money. My nephew had a heart attack and I know my sister got that lung trouble that's from the abuse of them in that mf I know it. Then mfs in the family lied and said I got it started that's a dmn lie
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#1011 Mar 8, 2013
That's good but that girl need to be by some of her people mainly the brothers and that one sister so she can get on her feet yall shouldve been done did it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For men 30 and older 4 min Roberto 3
Looking for a Sugar daddy 13 min Nila 11
Buddy Workman 1 hr Lynn 58
Jacking 5 hr Katie_Anderson14 2
Married 28 man looking for a little 7 hr Service 5
Hillary's America 7 hr Marty Mcfly 59
Vampire clan (Aug '13) 7 hr Marty Mcfly 59

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance