Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#911 Feb 17, 2013
Well it's not that girl and boy fault at for the way that the white mfs done did them. Be honest I don't know what they going to do to get out of that ordeal. That girl family some of them anyway ought to at least help that girl in that field. They are in bad shape they can't own nothing, can't live, can't go nowhere or got nothing in they life. Now they got to go way off in order to survive and repair and rebuild we been talking all yesterday about it. Feel sorry for them
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#912 Feb 17, 2013
That poor boy and poor girl I feel sorry for them being embrassed like that but mfs can't fault them for the white mfs actions. That boy and girl better be getting out of tha. Sob or that girl move by some of here people so she can get a leg up rotten mfs got them to where they gotta rebuild and everything it ain't going to be easy on them either.
Yeah

Tucker, GA

#913 Feb 17, 2013
I do know they better be getting they ass out of this town because it done really shamed them up now and the cake has been eated. They banned from they own kind like us blacks can't be around they own color and hell they black themselves that's bad as hell there. It's out all over Paducah they better doing something they going to have to come out of that sht they mf selves no questions asked. Them white mfs done fk them up bad that's why people changing on them and turning on them it done shamed them up embrassed them. They better be getting to they family
Yeah

Tucker, GA

#914 Feb 17, 2013
Ooh I wouldn't even show my face knowing thaT I can't have a black woman or a black man and they black they own dmn selves. It's bad enough they aint got a lifestyle and this summer people going to be starting sht with them out and about picking on them and laughing. They aint seen daylight from dark it's going to be a lot worse this time all the way down to the tee.
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#915 Feb 18, 2013
That honey and boy need be getting out of that mf knowing mfs doing them like that. Why yall thrtening them like that? This is a dangerous mf on that girl and boy don't yall fk with no mf since mfs can't be trusted them some rotten mfs in this town got that boy and girl where they can't live, can't survive done walked themselves to death and can't get no money girl need to get by her people deke really talking he mad to white mfs done destroyed that boy and girl bad
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#916 Feb 18, 2013
I notice every other mf done got quiet on here yall mfs can't fault her and her son. Some of that girl family ought to help her at least and that boy but the white mfs did them wrong it hurted Ben bad he knew it. They life was destroyed bad it was mfs tore it into shreds them white sobs did be honest I don't know how they going over come that
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#917 Feb 19, 2013
I do know that we all been talking all night and that girl and boy in bad mf shape they is its a shame if I was that girl I'd get by some of my people keep from being embrassed and talked down on around other mfs since that girl and boy can't trust no mf I get by my family especially before this summer because mfs going to be staring at them because all what done went down deke mad as Hell that they barred from blacks some dirty white mfs but I'd get by some of my people I won't hold back
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#918 Feb 19, 2013
That poor honey and her son need to get away from that mf suffering like that around other mfs like that poor boy that child had his money and his jobs honey need to get away from this mf and that girl get by her people til she get on her feet then she will feel better she going to have to start somewhere and her son to. I'm worried about them this summer in that mf like that its to dangerous and embrassing on them
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#919 Feb 20, 2013
Feel sorry for that honey and that boy in that shape like that they need to get out of that mf so they can live or that girl get by her family so that they look after her real good and keep from her suffering so bad since her son and her can't trust no mf
Ahead

Tucker, GA

#921 Feb 21, 2013
What that girl ought to do is go ahead and move around some of her family and then she can get back up on her feet but to be honest they going to work hard by trying to do it. It's going to be hard it is at first on him to because they got to rebuild and regain what they done lost ain't going to be easy they life not like other another thing ain't nobody going to tolerate nobody who can't hold down they own or get nothing and banned from they own color that what got wrong with Ricky that's why family going to have to help
Ahead

Tucker, GA

#922 Feb 21, 2013
They name runt the dirty laundry of they lifestyle been aired get to her people her and her son both. They banned from they own kind and own color and the white mfs done took they lifestyle down like that. Family going to have to do and they going to have to make they own play with they own income ain't nobody going to come forwarded and help them with no donation anywhere they go they going to have to rebuild and regain better be getting by family
Ahead

Tucker, GA

#923 Feb 21, 2013
Be honest with you they done tore they mf ass anyway because when a mf done made you lose everything you had like the white mfs done did them its going to be hard getting back. They ain't seen nothing now its embrassing they banned from they own color dmn
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#924 Feb 21, 2013
That girl need to get around her people and y'all mfs need to stay off that girl and her son so much mfs leave them alone. That boy in bad shape in that mf and that girl to her family is the only one she going to have to depend upon since no other mf can be trusted and her son he can't trust no mf either. I wouldn't want to behind this type of ordeal and other things
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#925 Feb 21, 2013
If I was that girl id move by some of my people so i can get on my feet and keep me from walking around anybody and being embrassed. her son to because they heading for a big disaster this summer since that boy done had that heart attack and that girl got them breathing problems they family going to have to do it. Because trusting anybody is out of the question I wouldn't want to trust any mf behind that ordeal it done shamed that boy and girl up and hurt them bad.
Like this

Tucker, GA

#926 Feb 21, 2013
Im say it like this they ass ought to stick together as brothers and sister and stop riding on us kids. Just Like my black ass daddy sitting down there mf done got thrown out and calling me wanting money. I aint giving the mf sht he going to handle it. He got brothers and sisters they ought to help his ass. I barely do give my old mama anything even though she aint with him. But they need to stop riding on the kids and do for they own self. They all draw checks use them like my cousins lorating they mama's aint nothing but a big burden.
Like this

Tucker, GA

#927 Feb 21, 2013
Yall got a point they ought to help her she a sister to my black ass daddy a clap walking ass. And to all the other mfs they all brothers and sisters they ought to help her. Cause my cousin ain't nothing he can do they all draw checks ought to help each other my cousins they be lorating they disease up mama nothing but a tramp back in the day and that nasty stinking breath sob down there can't stand that mf need to get some crest toothpaste and 5 bottles of mouthwash mf stink so bad knock you out. That black bear mf up in reidland my other old uncle the cost my cousin his lifestyle and her my auntie but my old daddy em ought to help her. Instead of riding on us kids I don't play sht I'm not like my cousins em parent or no parent
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#928 Feb 22, 2013
All I'm saying is that girl need to get by some of her people since her and that boy done got put in that shape that honey going to have to make a start around her family and move on up. Because trusting anybody is out of the question for that boy and her the only way to rebuild is to make a start with her family and that's going to take time they got to save to purchase items over again. Feel sorry for them in that type of shape and messed up like that he had a job working and his lifestyle that girl did to now they done lost because of them white mfs now its going to have to be rebuild and regain
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#929 Feb 22, 2013
that girl going to have to get by some of her people so that they can help that honey. They going to have to do it mainly some of her brothers because that boy that baby he going to have to rebuild to. Them white mfs didn't have to do all that neither did that black btch. Now got them where they going to have to save in order to get on they feet and rebuild. But the key is family it's all around them because trusting any mf they can't do it.
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#930 Feb 22, 2013
That honey sure need to move by her people so she can get on her feet and won't have to walk on her feets around mf. Her son and her they ain't going to be able to maintain them yards like that either or do to much by them both being low sick that baby her son need to be out of this mf and not trust no mf they shouldnt
Point

Tucker, GA

#931 Feb 23, 2013
Yall got a point that girl need to get close to some of her people her son to do because they can't trust they own color and own kind. Be honest with you it looks bad on her and him that they banned from they own color like that and can't live at all. What her and her son better be worried about is how they going to rebuild to get up on they feet because ain't nobody going to lift a finger they going to have to pull out of that stuff themselves they got to do it. What's so bad about it any black women or black men get around them they go straight to jail and that's bad to and they better be getting out of there before this summer because that ordeal going to eat them alive watch this and by that boy got that heart trouble and she got that breathing problem better be getting by they people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Hate It When 3 hr Anti-GOP 5
stupid fat redneck at hucks. 3 hr Proud Trump Suppo... 2
Fire in Calloway County? 5 hr Wrong 15
Where to catch rare Pokémon 5 hr say what 4
Now there are Three 5 hr say what 12
hill's electric 10 hr Joe the plumber 3
Does anyone remember a girl name Lisa that live... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Looking 1

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance