Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#871 Feb 11, 2013
Well I do know that we all been talking and I just don't like to see them like that I told my old sister that girl better be getting out of that mf her son to they good people her family ought to beat that sht they suffering bad in that mf child need to get out of this mf that girl do to before they die in that mf
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#872 Feb 11, 2013
I done warned that honey and told her to get the hell out of that mf get by her people til she reach her level then move forwarded she to nice looking to be sitting back going to waste and get her son to a place so he can work and live to young for that I don't want nothing to happen to them
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#873 Feb 12, 2013
I do know that honey need to get out that mf leave her life before it gets to late I'm warning her and her son to that's what the white mfs want them to do delay it delay it so they will never have nothing get by her people and get on her feet and then she can move on. That boy he bright he needs to be in a place so he can earn money to like the rest of the mfs be doing that ain't right on them stop delaying honey
Heads up

Tucker, GA

#874 Feb 12, 2013
You got a point that girl deserves to live like other btchs do and her son deserves to live like other mfs its to embrassing on them around other mfs can't go and can't live sht fk that I be trying to live my life right with the mfs them white mfs they will come down one day just don't they wait to late to make a difference
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#875 Feb 12, 2013
I do know one thing I feel sorry for that girl and her son can't enjoy they life the white mfs slowly killing them everyday and taking them down if I was that girl is get out of that mf and get by some of my people and her son to so he can work and. Live like they use to because either way they going to lead to a disaster can't live or survive and can't get nothing that black btch Corine she know what happened helped destroyed them with them white mfs
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#876 Feb 12, 2013
I agree that honey sure need to do something because she is a very much pretty girl she was when she was living by me and her son he has always been a bright and smart boy he have and they are living on a thin line and im scared for them at least if she is by her people they can take care of her til she can get on her feet it's to dangerous on them with no lifestyle, no cars and no money can't get anything. I learned from the trials that they can't trust to many mfs but im worried about them
Ridiculous

Murray, KY

#877 Feb 12, 2013
If these people have no money, no car, no "lifestyle", are you sure they haven't starved? In the four months that you've been posting your concern for them, have you taken them a sandwich?
Aint trying

Tucker, GA

#878 Feb 12, 2013
I'm tell you something they ain't trying to do nothing they get income all they gotta do is move and get by they people and get on they feet. They might as well face up to they got to get out of the sht on they own so might as well start now its going to have to happen anyway don't they going to die in that house. Make a move and make a way its common knowledge they enjoying it and they like people going all around them and out doing them cause they didn't they get to they people its still going to have to be done ill tell them both to they face the laws done did em can't nobody change that its over in the past grow up act your age
Independent

Earlington, KY

#879 Feb 12, 2013
Oops. I strayed into a thread written in a foreign language!
aint trying

Tucker, GA

#880 Feb 12, 2013
Another thing yall talking about they can't trust nobody its the other way around people can't trust them that's why most people in town don't like them and you notice they the only ones suffering be honest ain't none of them no good but I notice these 2 got it the worst ain't got a lifestyle they can't get no help in this town either cause its off limits they going to do it themselves so they better make a start or fall and collapse what is going to be? Nobody cares about them anyway that's why he done had that heart attack and she done had that breathing problem and nobody ain't helping them no help and hand no donations they going to get out of it like the laws done said
middlefingerupfo robama

Murray, KY

#881 Feb 12, 2013
And you are the foreigner!
aint trying

Tucker, GA

#882 Feb 12, 2013
It's good that other men going around him making they money income tax and buying stuff and then other women going around her shopping the laws came after them hardcore and strong her old brothers are weak to let her go through the tragedy of her and her son losing they lifestyle I preach over people everyday that done passed from health problems her nephew was in the ring with thugs and got smacked and tooken down they all ain't no good but I notice they got it the worst anyway
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#883 Feb 12, 2013
Maw mf they can't trust mfs like you they good people sob they lived by me I know it for a fact they don't bother nobody or do anything wrong that's why I say that boy and her get the hell out of that mf before they do fall because of mfs like you and them white mfs sob or get by her family and they bring it down sob
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#884 Feb 12, 2013
Tell you one thing them mfs running over that boy and girl like a mf dog these mfs is its bad enough that they health done fell on them and they can't live or function in this mf and done lost everything. I been worried to death about them since that boy had that heart attack and that girl sick its to dangerous living like that and mfs don't care either that's what that sob said above. Dirty mf they in bad shape feel sorry for them every holiday and special occassions they can't never buy themselves anything or go anywhere mfs done ruined they life is get the hell out of that mf and that boy to he is smart he got it from her Ben said I never had no problem with that girl or her son
doing

Tucker, GA

#885 Feb 13, 2013
It is a shame the way them white mfs running over them in that mf girl need to get by some of her people and they help that girl and her son need to leave this mf so he can work and live. These some dirty mfs in this town and that boy and girl got it bad and are being runover bad they are dirty mf this town is no good.
Baby

Tucker, GA

#886 Feb 13, 2013
Baby this is to you and your son honey you get by your family or get out of there before you and your son end up in a bad disaster in that mf fk with them white mfs for what they have done to y'all. Your son that honey get out of there to who is that mf using that aint trying??? that's a dirty sob whoever he is and he is cruel and rotten. Doing that type of talk towards y'all like that dirty cold hearted mf. What's killing that child is he young and he can't work and maintain his life young like that with all that good education and you honey you a woman and you stop going like that for any mf. Get the hell away from that mf before something bad happens to y'all in that mf
Facts

Tucker, GA

#887 Feb 13, 2013
I'm just speaking my mind yall talking about them mfs in that family ain't none of them clean look how they done played out this picture. Her old brothers em them sobs sot back and let it went on with her and son and watched them get dragged through the mud sht them mfs ain't no good they ain't trying to help they sister her and her son going to have to come out of that people don't trust them at all and the whole downtown about to be lawsuitted on they behalf
virgin

Tucker, GA

#888 Feb 13, 2013
Well you do know where the evidence came from on the white mfs the Secret Service office in Newark New Jersey and it got her current Landlord all up in it and a woman name Wanda Johnson and all types of laws in it. Her and her son better be doing something so they can live she need to get close to her people but or her and her son leave this mf because they got it bad as hell if they only knew god especially her son all them bruises and assualts to his head and bad contusions im surprised that boy still living and then she got it bad real bad.
Jessie

Murray, KY

#889 Feb 13, 2013
What I'm saying is those mfs and them girl and that boy and find had enough and white capt mf done cuz he messed it up and all for them and they problems cuz life is messed up for good an cuz they can't get HDTV where thay at now cuz mf done took all they pride and cuz they hurtin.
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#890 Feb 14, 2013
That honey and that boy need to get out of that mf so that they can live and survive or that girl get by her family I'm glad get the white mfs for what they done did to that boy and girl they did get it bad in that mf and mfs like that sob above ain't no mf good lorating them like that honey to nice looking to be going to waste and her son to smart for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't prostitutes like black men? 59 min Murrayman 12
Cheapest place around murray to get tooth pulled? 1 hr G 4
drugs in murray 5 hr heeeyyyy 6
Library? 6 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 10
Eric Young (Feb '14) 8 hr Murrayman 17
Grandparent rights (Feb '16) 14 hr non-descript 41
Creek parking lot off 94 18 hr Dale 45

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance