Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#851 Feb 8, 2013
When i went up there yesterday to pick up my old sister i looked up there towards they house then you can tell that boy and girl in that mf suffering. It's a shame to and everybody talking about it and scared to see that when something goes down it's going to be because the white mfs and that black btch Corine got them where they can't live that girl family ought to stick by her and see the light upon what's going to happen to her and her son. I'd get out of that mf before a disaster hit
Heads Up

Tucker, GA

#852 Feb 8, 2013
I do know she need to stop throwing herself away and get out of that mf get by her people and her son to before they fall dead in that mf and collapse in that mf house there. Get out of that mf i been knowing her for awhile and i don't want nothing to happen to her or her son get out of that mf quick
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#853 Feb 8, 2013
Well I do know that girl lived by me and her son was tourtured bad and she was to them mfs beated her son badly on bus stop almost killed that boy and that girl to all them operations and that captain convicted all the mfs that girl and her son should've been done left I saw and witness it all she was running about saving her son boy almost died her to I was going to tell her who was the mastermind on the day her son was assaulted but I was threatened not to they need to be out of here I stay in Nashville now but I still remember all the abuse her daddy stook by her and that's a lie he didn't know any of that he. Family should've stuck by her now all this done took place they living gone and health so sorry for them its a sad ordeal
Heads up

Tucker, GA

#854 Feb 8, 2013
You mean to tell me them mfs beated that boy like that and assaulted him and tortured that boy then done that girl the same way with surgeries oh hell naw I would've been done got the hell out of this mf like that especially since all that done went on and yeah now they sitting back poor boy and girl can't live at all or get no money they ain't got no lifestyle
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#855 Feb 8, 2013
Hell yeah them white mfs did that boy and girl like that in that mf I stayed right by her and saw it all up there on Southside that's why that captain convicted all them mfs white and black and the mastermind was the FBI,secret service and homeland security her daddy didn't know it but her family ain't sht to let that girl go through that girl son almost died from all that and she did to and its a lot more to it I'm tell her one day when I see her but Paducah is a dirty mf towards them it ain't no good and don't mean them no good especially behind that I moved and I'm glad I love Nashville fk Paducah
Doing

Tucker, GA

#856 Feb 8, 2013
By you saying them white mfs tortured that girl son and her I'd get the hell out of this mf I don't like what I'm hearing and you say its more to it?? By that being said that boy and girl got it bad in this mf then real bad and its embrassing to be around other people knowing you can't live or survive and the whole town is off limits that's bad and wrong that boy smart and done been messed up and that girl to that's bad
heads up

Tucker, GA

#857 Feb 8, 2013
Well I do know this mf ain't no good because when the town off limits that mean you can't get nothing in it they just living in this mf on a umble now its even more dangerous with they health problems they better be doing something since they life is fading away and getting away
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#858 Feb 9, 2013
Believe me if that girl know what's best for her son and her they better be getting out of that mf so they can survive and live they not going to get it there. It's bad enough that them white mfs tortured them like that and that mf ordeal is bad real and I didn't know that it done came down now to a point where they got no lifestyle and no living and then I read where that boy done had a heart attack in that mf that's dangerous and bad and that girl lung trouble and with no living that makes it worser
Heads Up

Tucker, GA

#859 Feb 9, 2013
Honey you listen to me good you and your son get the hell out of that mf before a diaster hit yall and happen to yall in that mf. That boy he young child need to be out of that mf you to honey or move by your people been knowing you for years and I'm scared for yall get out that mf being run over like that around mfs can't live
heads up

Tucker, GA

#860 Feb 9, 2013
Because honey I'm tell you something you and poor boy keep going on like that something bad going to happen in that mf get out of that sob asap honey I'm begging you get your son somewhere so he can work honey and you get by your people honey then you eventually leave honey don't let yourself go to waste and your son either for no mf
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#861 Feb 9, 2013
i couldnt agree more she need to better herself to nice looking going to waste and her son he smart and bright they didn't deserve none of that they still going to have to live she shouldnt hold back somebody need to bat whop her brother em asses all 5 of the sobs her daddy didn't play that sht he loved her and her son
Doing

Tucker, GA

#862 Feb 10, 2013
If I was that girl and her son I would get the hell out of that mf knowing her and that boy can't live and survive and get by my people you right she to nice looking to go dow. Like that around any mf her son to smart they need to stop throwing they life away because that captain convicted all them mfs and its over now
Heads up

Tucker, GA

#863 Feb 10, 2013
I do know that honey need to stop delaying her lifestyle and don't let herself go to waste around no mf her son that baby to knowing he still young they need to enjoy they life when there is a will there is a way of doing if I was that girl id get by my family as a start then get on my feet and go forwarded she getting to old cause can't no mf be trusted except families they need to do something before it get hot and act quick
Ass on out there

Tucker, GA

#864 Feb 10, 2013
What that girl and that boy better be doing is getting they black ass on out here because its shaming them up that they ain't got a lifestyle and no living. They going to have to eventually do it anyway because ain't nobody in this town going to lift a finger to help her or her son. That ought to tell them something here by him done had that slight heart attack and her lung trouble they aint seen nothing her family going to have to help her because if anything happen to them ain't nothing going to be done about it or addressed its all up on Southside they gotta make that move ain't no more trials or court cases no more so its time get up and make a move to live I know they getting tired of being embrassed I would be
Heads up

Tucker, GA

#865 Feb 10, 2013
I'm tell you something that was not no way to say that to them that's why I don't fk with no mf in this town because ain't no mf no good. Them white mfs still didn't have to take them down like that and mess they living up from a lifestyle you a dirty rotten no good harsh sob I been knowing them for years mf and they didn't deserve that
Ass on out there

Tucker, GA

#866 Feb 10, 2013
I'm just saying the truth like I see it they get they black ass on out there they can have what they want it ain't doing nothing but shaming they ass up anyway they can't go and can't live like other people. What's the need of having a life when they ain't getting out there they not getting nothing here she better get to her family let the families help
Ass on out there

Tucker, GA

#867 Feb 10, 2013
They know why they health fell on them because fact remain he can't work and get tax refund in this town and can't function as a young man and be the breadwinner and she can't function as a woman get they black ass out anything happen ain't nothing going to be done no way why no help came through they going to do it for themselves and escape on they own
Ricky

Tucker, GA

#868 Feb 10, 2013
I done told that honey to get the fk out of that mf her son to she need to get by her family even though the mfs ain't no good and her son that boy need to be out of that mf they gotta make a start to go further them some dirty white mfs they ain't no good
Doing

Tucker, GA

#869 Feb 11, 2013
That girl and her son need to make them a change a quick and before they both fall dead in that mf from the way them white mfs done did that boy and girl. It is embrassing around other mfs when you can't live or survive and slowly dying from a lifestyle id get the hell out of there because if don't something bad going to happen to that boy and girl they on thin ice with that boy having a heart attack and that girl sick
heads up

Tucker, GA

#870 Feb 11, 2013
I do know that boy need to be out of that mf so he can work like other people and live his life young that and that girl to or move by her family just to make her a start then go forwarded because if not either way them white mfs going to cause them both to fall in that sob then its going to be to late them mfs doing them bad and like a dog its already bad that they can't live and ain't got a life in that mf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at Hucks that shakes like a purse dog and ... 4 min Ali 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 42 min Angels 768
Hunter Gingles 1 hr Elaine 4
apartments. 3 hr lol 9
Casey Hobbs 5 hr Amy 3
hih burger 9 hr shameful 28
Hayley Smith (Aug '15) 11 hr murray guy 6

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages