Doing

Tucker, GA

#831 Feb 5, 2013
That girl and boy going to fall dead in that mf and aint nobody going to know it because they can't get out of the mf it's coming. Her son done had a major slight heart attack and that girl she sick with her lungs its to dangerous. I don't know what's wrong with her family they in bad shape need to be out of that mf walking on they feets all the time all over the creation and can't even live. This whole mf is off limits and that's bad feel sorry for them
Doing

Tucker, GA

#832 Feb 5, 2013
They just pitiful aint nothing to offer in this mf to that boy or that girl and that's bad around people and knowing people going all around them and everything. white mfs and that black btch done did them bad and wrong in this mf it's a shame it is they suffering bad to i heard
Honey Baby

Tucker, GA

#833 Feb 5, 2013
I do know if that baby know what's good for her and that honeyher son she need to get the hell out of there and get by some of her people a bad disaster coming they way people talking about how bad they looking and how they can't live its to dangerous get out of there this is a warning
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#834 Feb 5, 2013
I know my old sister stay by that girl and her son and I see it all my nephew said he getting scared something going to happen to them in that mf house. I don't like it at all its a shame they suffering like that I wish they get out of that mf that black btch corine she know all about what happen to they lifestyle that girl family ought to help that girl don't her and her son going to end up in a bad way its coming especially this summer I been concerned about her and her son its dangerous we know where the problem is its old Corine
Doing

Murray, KY

#835 Feb 5, 2013
They just pitiful aint nothing to offer in this mf to that boy or that girl and that's bad around people and knowing people going all around them and everything. white mfs and that black btch done did them bad and wrong in this mf it's a shame it is they suffering bad to i heard
Yes

Murray, KY

#836 Feb 5, 2013
Look mfs y'all talking about that im have a problem again i don't think so sobs because next round im be prepared and that's with or without my son around. Y'all mfs think y'all have won the battleground i don't think so fasten your seatbelts mfs cause i ain't worried and scared of no white or black mf im get all my suits filed the motto in life is that revenge is a bad mfs and its bittersweet sobs so take that and sholve it up your ass mfs
Brought it on themselves

Murray, KY

#837 Feb 5, 2013
That's why people keep they distance from the mfs they aint sht no more can't even stand on they own 2 feet or handle they business. They whole lifestyle is off limits can't even live at all no money, no car, no jobs, no living stability or nothing. Boy them white mfs done fk they ass up bad then got the mfs where they got to rebuild and regain which aint going to happen no way they fk up to bad. Dig a hole mfs and get in it's over with they know what its about she and him was going through changes on southside when her daddy was living they life been fk up and it aint like other people. That's why no going and no living about it wake up mfs
Doing

Tucker, GA

#838 Feb 6, 2013
I do know one thing that's the same thing i said becuase it's common knowledge that boy was working just fine and making all that money til that mf house and he was doing it on that mf property and had his life and that girl she was going to and living her life. That btch right there and them white mfs they caused for this mf to be off limits and where they can't go and live and survive. But this year is going to be a whole lot worser on them that girl ought to move by her brother em or sister em so she won't be embrassed and her son either becuase it's really going to be embrassing on them this time and they on thin line with all them health problems
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#839 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah that's where it came from that btch Corine she know all about it i do know i see it all when i got to pick up my old sister that live by that girl and boy they done walked themselves to death they in bad shape. I feel sorry for them i had no problem with her or her son that boy done had that heart attack that's dangerous and the poor boy and girl aint got no car, can't get no money or live they life can't do anything in this mf now you know that's wrong and it's bad
People

Murray, KY

#840 Feb 6, 2013
Well what she going to do have to do is get on out there and find her some dude like the rest of us women got. Maybe he can get her a car and supply her needs either that move by her no good mf brothers sorry Mfs they shouldve been done helped they sister knowing her son can't help her and the girl suffering be honest by you being a attorney you should check some of her people to
Heads Up

Tucker, GA

#841 Feb 7, 2013
Well i wanna give everybody a heads up in this town and whoever living around that boy and girl im glad i aint living around that boy and girl because everybody done got scared that he and her are going to fall dead and collapse in that house or out on the street. The main issue is they health conditions and the fact that they can't live or get nothing this town is off limits. People said they not going to help them so i don't know that girl and her son need to be getting by they family just in case something bad happens and goes down because everybody see a major disaster coming in that ordeal watch this
Heads Up

Tucker, GA

#842 Feb 7, 2013
Because they in a shape that they can't survive they can't get no money and nobody can be trusted they don't know it but it's slowly taking them down everyday. That's why they looking so bad and so sick and that heart attack is something that serious you can't play with that heart can collapse on you anytime it's dangerous to be living like that and serious. They all messed up because they going to have to rebuild to get back on they feet and this town aint no good to them that's over with. People shouldn't be calling them no names that's not right knowing they in bad shape. But they better be doing something before something serious goes down
One last time

Murray, KY

#843 Feb 7, 2013
Im tired of mfs messing with cuz and his mom they already in a major bind with they lifestyle done collapsed and can't own nothing and all thrts on them. that's why i ditched my btch mom and auntie i also be glad when that btch landlord come down to done messed up cuz and his mom. they human to and that makes me mad can own nothing have nothing or get no money i be glad mfs doing prison time
Heads Up

Tucker, GA

#844 Feb 7, 2013
Why don't you whoever you are sit your crazy mf ass down copying and pasting other comments that was said on the other pages picking. I do know that boy and girl need to do something before something bad happens to them in that mf then its going to be to late ain't nobody going to know it cause they can't make it nowhere its getting worser on them this ordeal is
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#845 Feb 7, 2013
That's why I didn't come up there yesterday its to hurtful to see that boy and girl suffering like that and doing without I told my old sister to drive herself. That black btch Corine she destroyed that boy and girl with them white mfs cause of jealousy and spikework now done took they health down and slowly killing them that girl family ought to beat that sht but either way they going to have to do something to live feel sorry for them
Heads up

Tucker, GA

#846 Feb 7, 2013
If I was that girl is go ahead and get by my family I know them all because her and her son going down hill around other mfs and they on a thin line I get the hell out of there so I can live to dangerous
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#847 Feb 7, 2013
That girl and her son just pitiful in that mf house that black btch and them white mfs killing that boy and girl if I was that girl is get the hell out of that mf and live the rest of my days her son to before its to late don't something going to happen bad
heads up

Tucker, GA

#848 Feb 7, 2013
I do know that girl son to good to be going to waste like that and she is to I been knowing that girl for years and she a good girl id get the hell off that mf get by my family and that boy needs to be out of this mf so that child can work its embrassing on her and that boy around other mfs they on a thin line in that ordeal
Heads Up

Tucker, GA

#849 Feb 8, 2013
I do know that girl and her son need to be doing something before something bad goes down with them in that mf it's bad to be in a shape like that around other mfs. Because if they don't they going to fall right there in that mf them mf health problems they got is serious and dangerous. That girl need to stop wasting her life like that and get by her people so she can make a difference for herself and her son that boy stop wasting his life like that. To much good people for that and it's to dangerous to keep going on like that
Doing

Tucker, GA

#850 Feb 8, 2013
I do know them white mfs and that black btch landlord done did that boy and girl wrong in that mf and you right they in bad shape and one thing about these mfs in this town they don't believe in helping nobody these some dirty mfs. They aint no good but you right if that girl and that boy don't do something you going to find them both dead right there in that mf house. They going to be really embrassed this summer in that mf watching other mfs go and they can't that hurts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Privilege? 9 min Joined just Now 9
Bill Clintons love story 23 min one eighty 19
stupid fat redneck at hucks. 3 hr GREEN SHIRT 5
Jeff schroeder 6 hr Redneck 8
Fire in Calloway County? 6 hr Redneck 18
Jason black heather adams 7 hr A friend 4
David Caldwell 19 hr Sharon 7

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance