doctor station

Tucker, GA

#809 Jan 28, 2013
I think I have found a good source to help son and his mom my patient is really sick and I'm not going to have this he can't not be worried his mom either taking all his medicine and resting is very much important its a shame that he done had that so anybody wanna be arrested try me and you'll be picked up
Like this

Tucker, GA

#810 Jan 28, 2013
Im say it like this it aint nobody's problem to be helping her or her son let her family help her and get her out of that shape. She and him might as well get to them anyway because that's all they going to have to depend up on so she better be going to them anyway. That's his problem that he had a slight heart attack it aint nothing where they took away his employment of a lifestyle and his manhood. They going to rebuy they own stuff over and rebuild and regain so they better be trying to figure that out anyway. You can get the police on me all you want to im just going to say it as i see the shoe fits upon them both. Let her people help her they lost they lifestyle for a reason that's to thin and fishy.
like this

Tucker, GA

#811 Jan 28, 2013
They got all type of enemies anyway they do let her family help her can't nobody help they suffering she shouldn't be suffering anyway got all them brothers and sisters they ought to put out. That whole ordeal done fk them up health and everything by time they do go to live going to collapse I wanna see this big time no good ass people they ought to help
doctor station

Tucker, GA

#812 Jan 29, 2013
Well the chief got everybody on here for me and its been well taken care of tired of people mistreating my patient and his mother its going to stop I mean it a lot done been taking care of I can tell tomorrow about his condition
Family

Tucker, GA

#813 Jan 29, 2013
if I was that girl id stop holding back and putting it off and go ahead and move and get by my people. Then she can have some support system behind that ordeal i would've been done moved around my people and had them to coach me along with that ordeal. Because would'nt no mf never would've done me and my child like that i know i might get into trouble to but im glad that doctor found that out about that boy there.
Family

Tucker, GA

#814 Jan 30, 2013
If i was that girl i would've been done got close and by my family and got the hell out of that house and got me some support. Because now her and her son done got bad health issues and concerns upon them and that's bad. This mf town aint no good i don't even like this mf and it's good that doctor found that out and been getting mfs about her and her son. But to me in this ordeal i think that mf landlord that problem that btch right there i believe she the one cut them benefits off like that. when you can't live it will cause your health to go down and these some dirty mfs around here
Sabrina

Tucker, GA

#815 Jan 30, 2013
Like I was saying I ain't had no problem with that girl or her son I sure hope he be ok and that girl to that's serious them sobs in that girl family don't care about that girl as a sister did they would help her from the bottom of my heart hope he and her be ok
Family

Tucker, GA

#816 Jan 30, 2013
I do know I don't know why them no good people in that girl family doing that girl and her son like that. Knowing can't no mf be trusted everybody in this town know that captain convicted 5,000 mfs from paducah to as well as all over the united states. he didn't play that btch landlord she the main mastermind behind ruining her son's life and that girl life. It's freshly new on the streets its been on the streets since november she run the streets with one of her sisters she going to see.
Family

Tucker, GA

#817 Jan 30, 2013
I advise that girl to move by her people be honest somebody need to take a bat and whop they mf ass for not helping that girl everybody done said that but she better be doing something and her son to before they fall dead in that mf but her family need to come through for that girl
Doing

Tucker, GA

#818 Jan 30, 2013
What that girl better be doing is moving by her people so they can help her they her only will because anything happen to her son or her she will have them to call on she better be doing that asap before disaster hit her family all them brothers and sisters they ass ought to help
Doing

Tucker, GA

#820 Jan 31, 2013
Im tell y'all something else by that boy done had that heart attack and his health done went down and that girl health done went down. They going to be really embrassed this summer and it's going to be a country talk that's why i say what's wrong with her people they need to be acting asap and doing something. because this time it's going to be a lot harder on them since all they health done collapsed i see it coming mark my words
Family

Tucker, GA

#821 Feb 1, 2013
I do know one thing that poor girl and her poor son is in bad shape especially now since all this done happened. If that girl know what's good for herself she better be getting off that mf because it aint no mf that house aint nor is that black btch. They dont watch out her and her son going to fall dead in that mf them sobs her people ought to beat that sht
Doing

Tucker, GA

#823 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah that boy and girl going to fall dead right there in that mf house they is since they health done fell on them both and they can't live or survive its sure coming and all the once everybody know it is mark my words
They are

Tucker, GA

#824 Feb 2, 2013
Well that's what a lot of people waiting around on anyway then the problem be over with. They going to have to come out of that problem themselves no questions asked they going to have to rebuild and rebut they stuff over all of it so they better be getting to it so they can live cause ain't nobody else going to do it they got to
They are

Tucker, GA

#825 Feb 2, 2013
What's her family good for they ought to help pitch in to and help
doing

Tucker, GA

#826 Feb 2, 2013
Why don't yall mfs leave that boy and girl alone everybody in this town know yall mfs as laws and that btch landlord the one taking them away rotten mfs yall is its a shame the way yall doing that boy and girl one thing about can't get us blacks to stick together up here if everybody come together yall be fk up blacks stick together in St Louis Philadelphia and Memphis
doing

Tucker, GA

#827 Feb 2, 2013
Boy and girl need to get out of this mf her people ought to help her
move

Tucker, GA

#828 Feb 3, 2013
That girl need to move by her family and be done with it and her son to because they throwing they life away everybody and doing without. They better wake up because time is passing them by and getting away from both of them her people ought to beat that sht people talking everyday about how they suffering walking all over the creation
Nothing

Tucker, GA

#829 Feb 4, 2013
well i do know aint nobody going to have nobody who aint got nothing aint no man going to put up with that sht or no woman. because they can't go 50/50 in the relationship. These 2 they aint about nothing because the town aint no good and yeah they going to fall dead because they aint got a lifestyle don't nobody want to have anybody like that or in that shape. What both of them better be worried about is how they going to rebuild and regain what they done lost that's common sense and ooh what's so bad they got to go way off to do it.
doing

Tucker, GA

#830 Feb 4, 2013
I don't see it like the way the rest of yall see it if I was that girl is move by my brother em and get off that mf her son to they life is passing them by and up everyday because don't you going to find that boy and girl both dead in that mf house and ain't nobody going to know it because they got no way out. Another thing her son done had that slight heart attack and she sick they on a thin line this year somebody need to put they foot in her people's ass the word is its embrassing on that girl and boy that they like that and can't nobody be trusted except family but I can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police harassment 1 hr Skeptic 7
The Journey Church 2 hr Austin 16
John 2 hr John 3
Proverbs 2 hr SMH 11
father 2 hr Mark 1
Arby's 2 hr Tim 13
The station burger co 3 hr Tim 2

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance