doctor station

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Just fined Jenna and her boyfriend leave my patient alone and his mother everybody I meant it he is on bed bound anybody else worry them its jail and fines Paducah police will do it for me leave him and her alone
Carl Sains

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I know I might get in trouble but I got some concerns for her and her son since I been knowing her for years and she raised him good. Now since that boy done had that slight heart attack that's dangerous be honest I don't know what they going to do because that mf there ain't no good to them there is no lifestyle and no living. then they got to worry about the safety of the next place they going behind this ordeal. But them mfs done destroyed that boy and girl bad and now since they health done went down its going to be really bad wait til it get hot
Carl Sains

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

It's bad to live a life when you ain't got nothing in the mf they had a lifestyle though and them black mfs ought to help that girl in that family ain't no cause for that at all. But that mf old town there ain't no good to them at all the mf is out of order and that's wrong
Doctor station

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

If you keep worrying my patient and his mother you will be in major trouble now i said stop it. He has a serious condition and can't be worried or no stress because it can cause a major heart attack and you leave his mother alone to as well. That's the problem now everybody worrying him and his mother leave them alone or Paducah Police will issue warrants and citations for court and jail time
Carl Sains

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Them black mfs ought to help that girl get out of that shape and I'm not worrying them I'm concerned. Because this summer you going to find that boy somewhere or that girl since that boy done had that slight heart attack its going to be really bad now upon him he sure better watch it that girl to because that mf is off limits and no good meaning can't nothing be got at all that's dangerous they ought to help that girl
Way i see it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

The way I see it she got people they ought to help her and do for her like everybody done said. It ain't nobody else's duty to be helping her or her son they know why they in that shape number one trouble makers the high up making them rebuild and regain to punish they ass got this doctor getting people need to check they own back door
Way i see it

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

People and stuff buying sht all around them living it up and they cant get sht ooh that is bad if her people was anybody they could each donate her some help do for they sister. Her and her son going to face they worst nightmare this summer since he done had that heart attack and she going down
doctor station

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I told you all to leave them alone Paducah police is about to be called and I'm have them to issue citations to all of you on here. He is not to be worried because he can have a massive heart attack and leave her alone to and stop worrying her. Paducah police will solve this problem today so be prepared to get a knock or call he is in bad shape and I'm not going to have him or his mother run over
Carl Sains

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

There you go get the mfs doctor knowing that boy sick and in that shape and my homegirl to. But I do agree about this part where is them black mfs at knowing that girl a sister to them mfs. They ought to help that girl no good sobs they aint trying. Them white mfs and that black btch em done destroyed that boy and girl bad in that mf. that's why they health falling on them in that mf can't live aint nothing in it
doctor station

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ok Paducah police about to call everybody on here and issue citations leave him and his mother alone he needs his rest and take medicine stop it
Sabrina

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I do know i don't apperciate the fact that my sister being fined and charged with anything. She is mad over here now i know i might get into trouble for putting this on here. But other people are telling the truth her and her son brought majority of that upon themselves. they start trouble with people and create misery and it aint nobody's place to help her or her son that's what her family is for she got sisters and brothers just like everybody else they ought to put out and do knowing she in that type of shape. Because her son is on thin ice anyway by him done had that be honest i feel sorry for her and for her son her and me aint really had no problems it was her and my sister that had that problem. But if i was her son and her i be trying to get out of this mf knowing that done went down her sister em ought to help her everybody got a point about that whoever carl sains is he is right as well.
Doctor Station

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

If you don't watch out you going to be charged with harrassment of my patient and his mother she deserved the citation your trouble making sister did don't watch out you next leave them alone
Dont Understand

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

That's what I don't understand girl got all them brothers and sisters and they can't help her. Ooh I headed through the grapevine that this doctor fk Dan em up that boy in serious condition to since he done had that slight heart attack any more worse he can have a massive and them white NFS done ruined that boy and girl like that and them. Black Mfs can't help her this summer going to be bad on them
Dont Understand

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

that black btch landlord that girl got is the reason why that boy had that and why that girl got sick it's all around that btch. That's why i say im faulting her people for majority of that sht because they aint trying and they sitting back letting it happened to her knowing she a sister to all the mfs her father wasn't like that at all. They in bad shape to in this mf
Doctor station

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Please don't start this again im get topix to remove this forum for disturbing my patient and his mother this is why they are having there sickness because they being worried to much. I also understand that they need help but leave them alone everybody done got in trouble that was on here
doctor station

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Everybody on here been charged and I want my patient to rest he must rest with them meds til they all gone and leave his mother alone to Sabrina I got her to Paducah police did
Carl Sains

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

They got money them black mfs do they aint trying to help that girl they aint knowing all the weight is on them mfs. That girl is them mfs youngest sister i know all about the black mfs they no good. Them mfs ought to beat that knowing that girl and boy done went down like that around other mfs. Now it's going to be really bad since that boy done had that slight heart attack and she done took sick. Them mfs aint trying to help that girl i'll tell the mfs to they face and pat my ass in the black mfs face they can beat that
Dont understand

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

be honest that girl and that boy better be worrying about how they going to rebuild that mf it aint going to be easy. They in bad shape because this mf is off limits and no good and it's going to take a lot of money to. Times done changed from when we all came up together that's where them black mfs ought to help that girl at. I don't think that mf rebuilding going be possible don't see it
Duty

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Well her people ought to help her that's they duty to help her not nobody else's she got people they ass ought to help they sister. Got this doctor getting people knowing they ain't clean either the high up punishing them by making them rebuild and regain all over again. they got to come out of they pocket and rebuild and rebut I been laughing about it so they better fasten they seatbelt and get ready for it. They going to buy they own stuff over laws doing that to make them suffer
Duty

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ain't no sensing faulting nobody else always been a problem since 2005 her old people ought to help her. Be glad when they move on then can get some relief. They know what its all about got a lot of enemies anyway they got to come out of they pocket and from a source I hear it ain't going happen her no way got to go way off they do done destroyed bad told them before got a lot of enemies her old brother em ought to help her rebuild and regain its all she rope

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741 - 760 of1,953
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 144,600
city of murray jobs 25 min big dog 3
Drug Dealers in New Concord 3 hr Camper 34
where is the mcdonalds? 4 hr southernbornsoutherbread 27
horse drawn hurse 4 hr Henry McKenna 4
Iraq war and oil companies 5 hr Mark 62
courtney owen 6 hr Jealous 2
•••
•••
•••
Lynn Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters