Brought on themselves

Tucker, GA

#748 Jan 13, 2013
well the mfs brought it on themselves they did they know what it's all about. I wanna see the mfs rebuild they lifestyle since its dysfunctional and unreliable and the mfs better have somebody with and something on them when they do go somewhere else. you notice they ass the only ones suffering they had a lifestyle they lost it for some reason. I think they know all about it they ass in bad shape to it's taking them down it is everyday
Brought on themselves

Tucker, GA

#749 Jan 13, 2013
aint nobody going to help them at all they ass on they own aint even got a car or no money to live. Everything off limits on the 2 sobs and now he done had that slight heart attack keep on one of them going to fall anyway. It's going to be the only way out of it anyway that captain got all the white mfs and some black mfs to for fk they ass up. Brought in over 400,000 mfs and convicted them to life aint no way out of it mfs its over with. That's why they having it so hard and they lifestyle is gone. I wanna see this and get me a front role seat of it all they ass all fk up. Her old no good people blind mfs every get her a lawyer she and him going to see its over with.
Brought on themselves

Tucker, GA

#750 Jan 13, 2013
That's why people keep they distance from the mfs they aint sht no more can't even stand on they own 2 feet or handle they business. They whole lifestyle is off limits can't even live at all no money, no car, no jobs, no living stability or nothing. Boy them white mfs done fk they ass up bad then got the mfs where they got to rebuild and regain which aint going to happen no way they fk up to bad. Dig a hole mfs and get in it's over with they know what its about she and him was going through changes on southside when her daddy was living they life been fk up and it aint like other people. That's why no going and no living about it wake up mfs
Brought on themselves

Tucker, GA

#751 Jan 13, 2013
Be honest i don't know how the mfs going to escape the sht they done got they ass in. They all fk up wait to this summer come the mfs going to be burning up walking and doing without hardcore insects eating they ass up and everything. Them white mfs done fk they ass up big time its over with thats why the mfs ain't got no going in they life
Brought on themselves

Tucker, GA

#752 Jan 13, 2013
She call her ass sitting back being mad at the world because her and her son ass can't live or go like everybody else. They know what the problem is they ass is problem and trouble and start a lot of sht its good for the mfs dig a hole sobs its done for you. That's why 11 years np change where you mfs blind at and stupid anybody can see it
Brought on themselves

Tucker, GA

#753 Jan 13, 2013
He sitting up there and done had a slight heart attack that's bad there the mfs really going downhill with no way out and its sad and fk up to about they mf ass ain't even got a lifestyle
Look

Tucker, GA

#754 Jan 13, 2013
Look mfs y'all stay off our sister and nephew mfs we getting tired of this sht you mfs will come down we just ain't got the money yet. But all this will be prosecuted to the fullest intent mf y'all mfs done destroyed my nephew from a job and his life and done destroyed our sister. Don't fk with me mfs you ain't seen nothing yet no good mfs aint no mf going to hurt my sister or my nephew
jenna

United States

#755 Jan 15, 2013
be honest i don't know how that poor boy and poor girl going to escape that bind. they in bad shape because of them white mfs it's pitiful to and it's wrong about them. It's going to take a lot of money to get out of that shape. Rebuilding aint easy either and that black btch landlord she done messsed that boy and girl up bad. They having it hard to around this mf this whole sob is off limits and that's bad and it's dirty for them mfs to do them like that. Getting out of that bind aint going to be easy
Carl Sains

United States

#756 Jan 15, 2013
I do know i been knowing the girl for a long time and she raised her son good to i been rocking my head to i don't know what they going to do either. They ain't never been like that and all that stuff ain't rotating around no wanda either i believe its mainly that black landlord she got now and them white mfs. It is bad that them white mfs got this whole mf off limits about them they in bad shape to them black mfs that girl people ought to help that girl knowing them mfs taking them down like that
Carl Sains

United States

#757 Jan 15, 2013
The hospital security fk that black btch up that girl landlord and got the white mfs and wanda em about that boy and girl. They fined them mfs and put them on probation since that boy had a slight heart attack and being worried and that girl being worried to they fk them mfs up
Doctor Station

United States

#758 Jan 16, 2013
Im just going to say this i do not want anyone worrying my patient or his mother since he has had a slight heart attack. 4 people have already been charged leave him and his mother alone because any stress upon him can cause a major heart attack he should take it easy and other things will be addressed regarding his mother and him leave them alone or time will have to be served
Carl Sains

Tucker, GA

#759 Jan 16, 2013
Ooh the doctor got 40 people for worrying that boy and her on this site that boy health in bad shape to it is real bad ought to see it. Done worried himself to death that girl people ought to help her since nobody can be trusted they life all messed up ain't the Same no more
Jenna

United States

#760 Jan 17, 2013
that's good fry the mfs for what they done did to that boy and girl and again i don't know how they going to escape that stuff. that house looks so bad without a car in the drive way and everything. be honest I think that it's already to late because any two time you done had a light heart attack it done messed up that boy chest and heart organs and it aint the same. Then that girl look sick be honest them white mfs already done killed them along with that black btch. Done tore they whole lifestyle up and it's going to take a whole lot of money to get out of that ordeal. Can't no mf be trusted hardly and they lifestyle is totally different from others.
Jenna

United States

#761 Jan 17, 2013
Another thing to that time that captain was living that man got 400,000 mfs which led to that boy being banned from black womens and that girl black mens i might not have been around here but i heard all about it. That's why everybody saying family going to have to do it
Doctor Station

Tucker, GA

#762 Jan 19, 2013
I do know i don't want anybody wearing my patient or his mother i have broken that up. I don't know who im contact but im get somebody to look into about the living part and he has to take all his medicine and get plenty of rest and avoid stress because it could lead to a much higher risk upon a major one.
Jenna

Tucker, GA

#763 Jan 19, 2013
Most of us are not worrying them we are concerned about him and her they in bad shape and be honest i don't know how they going to escape that bind. they worst nightmare is going to hit this summer when it get hot it's going to be much more shameful and embrassing on them
Jenna

Tucker, GA

#764 Jan 21, 2013
Tell you one thing them mfs done messed that boy and girl up bad in this mf. Now they got to make choices and decisions the word is already out about that boy done had a slight heart attack and you can tell by the way he look that he have. When he go to the garbage can he looks so sick and weak people really talking. That girl she look sick to they in bad shape can't live, can't get nothing and living on a umble they is with no way out. They house look so bad without a car and they got no lifestyle then they got to rebuild. They going to be really embrassed this summer i wouldn't let my sister and nephew go down like that for no mf. Her family when they come up there they got new like cars we see it all back here and then can't help that girl
Jenna

Tucker, GA

#765 Jan 21, 2013
Be honest i don't know what they going to do because you got to have money to escape a bind that horrific and bad. It aint nothing but a shame aint got a lifestyle at all or no living
Jenna

Tucker, GA

#766 Jan 21, 2013
That doctor got them mfs good to he did that boy and girl suffering bad in that mf to they is and it ain't nothing but a shame it is and sad. People really talking about that boy done had that slight heart attack and that girl look sick to they in bad shape I don't know what they going to do
Doctor station

Tucker, GA

#767 Jan 21, 2013
Look leave my patient and his mother alone before I have you arrested like I did the others he has a major condition with the slight heart attack and must get some rest and take his medicine leave her alone to I been busy but I'm see why they can't live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a Sugar daddy 1 hr Bonnie 12
Hillary's America 1 hr Drew 60
For men 30 and older 3 hr Roberto 3
Buddy Workman 4 hr Lynn 58
Jacking 8 hr Katie_Anderson14 2
Married 28 man looking for a little 10 hr Service 5
Vampire clan (Aug '13) 11 hr Marty Mcfly 59

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance