Worrying

Duluth, GA

#699 Jan 4, 2013
Well what she ought to do is get her no good mf brothers and sisters to help her worrying my mama all the time. They ought to help her get another place some reason why they running. Her and her son know what its about im about like you they get checks and income use it
Dina

Brookfield, WI

#700 Jan 4, 2013
If this woman wants to make a quick buck, I will be more than happy to pick her up and will pay her well to clean my house.
Yolanda Watson

Duluth, GA

#701 Jan 4, 2013
Tell you one thing right now that girl family ought to get her out of that mf house they ain't trying. I think her and her son better be getting away from that btch knowing she done messed her son and her up like that. I get the hell out of there its bad enough now her and that boy ain't got a lifestyle and can't stand on they own
Yolanda Watson

Duluth, GA

#702 Jan 4, 2013
Another thing to mfs ain't got no right picking on that boy and girl knowing they can't live or survive and when it gets like that its bad. This whole mf is off limits if i was that girl i wouldve been done got by my family. Mfs done took all that boy money i don't know what they going to do her people ain't trying like everybody done said cause that boy he ain't got no legs to stand on and that girl don't either and that's bad feel sorry for them. They whole world done collapsed on them
Yolanda Watson

Duluth, GA

#703 Jan 4, 2013
Her people ought to beat that sht sister of mine i wouldve been done prosecuted mfs about her way in head of time and about my nephew because they in bad shape real bad shape because of that black btch she renting from and them white mfs
Jenna

Duluth, GA

#704 Jan 5, 2013
Be honest i don't know what that poor boy and poor girl going to do i stay right behind them and my boyfriend and i we see that they in bad shape. They walk 24/7 and that house looks so bad it do without any type of car in that drive way. Then this whole mf here is off limits and the btch house they in ain't no good. Done confessed to taking all that boy money like that what the fk wrong with that btch they need help bad to cause there is no legs to stand on. Its bad and wrong to be in a place that's off limits rotten Mfs to do them like that be honest i don't know how they going to overcome that ordeal
Jenna

Duluth, GA

#705 Jan 5, 2013
Be honest i don't know what that boy and girl going to do a lot of us don't like the mf sht they in bad shape that btch landlord and them high up mfs got they hands tied and everything they walking they self to death and done worried they self to death and no legs to stand on thats dirty
Got Family

Duluth, GA

#706 Jan 5, 2013
Well she got people they ought to help they sister sht them mfs got money be honest ain't no way out of the sht no way for him or her captain Ben died knowing it they might as well put it in they pipe cause its over they got a lot of enemies through the law enforcement and everything a lot of people tired of worrying with them. They life is gone and that's that dig a hole get in it. That's why the captain died all you blind mfs he worked midnight and everything convicted serial and professional guys and women about them it ain't all no mens either its a lot of btchs involved they ain't going to be able to rebuild no way recession down and no living they life went down in 1998 and 2007 way before captain Ben time and her daddy he knew her and her son was going through it that's why he died i can fk they head up and y'all head up with a lot of sht
Jenna

Duluth, GA

#707 Jan 5, 2013
I don't see it like that if that girl family come through and help her and her son you see that she will get back up him to. But they got to have help and a leg to stand on they can't do it alone because they done lost everything. No matter what the mf reason was nobody deserves to lose they lifestyle like that. They seem good people her son helps her empty trash and other things just like he was working helping her and himself until that btch landlord and the high up mfs destroyed him and her. Its the landlords the mf problem
Carl Sains

United States

#708 Jan 6, 2013
I do know one thing the black mfs ain't trying to help that girl escape that bind knowing she the youngest one. When i was in town for new years i saw her sister the one that look like a man buying sht all in best buy and dillards her and her dark skin daughter and then her youngest brother that mf was going all around mike smith lot i don't like that mf no way i whipped his ass in school big nasty mf. I been knowing this girl a long time she raised her son all by herself and now he is a bright young man whom which the white mfs done collapsed his foundation and that gir's her son or her don't bother nobody. But them black mfs ain't trying to help that girl ill tell the mfs to they face that they can beat that no excuse
Look

United States

#709 Jan 6, 2013
Look black mf you don't be calling us no names we all been talking about the situation upon our sister and nephew believe me mf them white mfs coming down and that black btch landlord of my sisters to. We saw on here where that btch confessed to it all she will get got watch this mf
Look

United States

#710 Jan 6, 2013
Another thing black mf my nephew looking sick and my sister is and im getting tired of mfs worrying them both to much stress on him and her. Most of us just been having it hard but we going to try and help them. Its hard times mf i told my sister last year she need to be off that mf m nephew worked all the time my sister to
Carl Sains

Paducah, KY

#711 Jan 6, 2013
Well you black mfs shouldve been done helped the girl mfs you some more black lazy mfs and trifling ain't trying mfs you can beat that mf
Look

Paducah, KY

#712 Jan 6, 2013
Fk you black mf mind your own business mf we are going to try and help but a lot of that she got to make a move to instead of holding back she ain't trying on somethings
Look

Paducah, KY

#713 Jan 6, 2013
My nephew and my sister both looking sick and we getting tired of mfs embrassing them and running over them. I told my sister im get her out of there and my nephew need to be out of there to been run over to bad. that mf place aint no good it's a dirty rotten mf and my nephew is smart and bright that's why mfs did him and my sister like that all because of jelousy we know all into it. just aint had the money to help we know mfs don't like our family but it's a lot of mfs aint no good no only our family.
Jenna

Paducah, KY

#714 Jan 6, 2013
I do know somebody need to come through and help that boy and girl escape that mf before something bad goes down. They need help whoever Carl is he is telling the truth y'all should've been done helped her if i had a sister like that would've been done ran to her rescue. Because this whole town is off limits and that makes it look bad towards her and her son. Then last but least the girl and boy got the worry on they shoulder about how they going to rebuild it's going to take a lot of money to. Because there is the cost of moving, the deposits, the down payments on cars, down payment on car insurance, then transfer fees, registration fees and change over it's going to take a lot
They Know

Paducah, KY

#715 Jan 7, 2013
Well be honest her people ought to help her they know what it's all about her and her son do. They know exactly why they in that shape and can't live aint nothing but problem and trouble and that's something strange anyway about why this town is off limits for her and her. Then done took everything away from them that's to thin i aint never in my life of 35 years i aint never seen no sht like this. It's something funny about the whole process hell they got they ass in there where they aint got no car, no money, no jobs or anything and ooh everybody be really talking about it. It aint doing nothing but shaming her and her son up that they aint got a lifestyle. Be honest aint no way out of the sht they ass might as well dig a hole and get in it she lucky her son still living and she is to. Be honest they ass should've been done been out of this town anyway that ought to tell them something anyway about how her son almost died on her and she did to. Own landlord got it in for her that's out and new she done fk her up to and her son up
Look

United States

#716 Jan 7, 2013
Like i said yesterday we getting tired of mfs fk with my sister and our nephew its all going to be handled and you better watch your back to because your ass can get fk up to. That black btch and them white mfs will come down and get fk up you just watch and see and we get some money we will help our sister mf
They Know

United States

#717 Jan 7, 2013
Y'all mfs should of been done helped her and did for her can't Nobody help that her and her son fk up they know why. The white mfs had a reason to do them like that got they ass suffering hardcore and doing without they can't handle they business or live at all that's bad there. They done went down to nothing, can't buy nothing, can't work, can't get no money or live. Got they ass retroactive and blacklisted its to thin and powerful boy they done fk they life up bad a lot of people getting a kick out of it to that's why no help ain't come through they got a bad name to in behind them y'all mfs need to come in and help her its your duty mfs like everybody done said so get to it. Another thing to what looks so bad on them they can't even stand on they own 2 feet dmn and ooh tried to get rid of her son and her
Got Family

United States

#718 Jan 7, 2013
What we all don't understand is the girl got people they ought to put out and help her because her and her son all fk up. They ain't got no life that's why its so hard on them where is her family they ought to help her that's what i don't get. Be honest i don't know how her and that boy going to escape that sht its going to take paper when you ain't got that its bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wic 17 min peter long prong 5
Lisa that went to calloway county 74-75 can't r... 1 hr looking 7
Randall Argo 2 hr Argo 2
another black teen shot in Missouri 7 hr Randy 11
Transsexual in murray 7 hr teena 19
Murray WALMART Getting New Manager 8 hr nickster 11
Flash of News (Aug '13) 8 hr Dr Brian 5,672
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web