So sorry for them

United States

#679 Dec 30, 2012
Be honest i been sitting here mad as a mf about that boy and girl i don't know how they going to escape that ordeal. Like other day mfs lied to them they need help because there is no leg to stand on. They got to rebuild they done lost they lifestyle his manhood and her womanhood. No car, no money and no job and then last but least this funky mf is off limits that's where its bad at them white mfs done destroyed them bad. It don't make no mf different if he young or a man or she a woman or grown they need help mfs get it through your head. Times done changed people done changed had it id help just so they can escape this mf
That right

United States

#680 Dec 31, 2012
She got brothers and sisters they ought to help town and people done fk they ass up and they can't hold down they own. Got a son and he can't do nothing for her cause done fk him up he got all his sht can't use it. That's bad there done took away the power of they lifestyle his and her"s around other people. Men and other young men going all around him income tax checks and everything and then other women going all around her. Be honest i don't know what happened to her son and her strangest sht i ever seen something funny about that problem
That right

United States

#681 Dec 31, 2012
Be honest with the 2 mfs might as well go ahead and destroy they ownself because its over with that's why no change living on a umble they is anyway law don't like them period that's why they did them like that. Almost took him away put him in the grave in schools bus stop and wreck and then she almost got it to like him. Be honest shouldve left long time ago but they got no way out no way. Took all his money installments and took it down now the mfs got to rebuild and restablish buy all the sht over she lucky her son still here on earth and her to
That right

United States

#682 Dec 31, 2012
It ain't rotating around no house either its about what they did in ella munal that's why he got it so bad and her to worked they ass over good. Now got him looking bad and her to done really fk they life up they going to have to leave town a man going to have to pick her up and a woman going to have to pick him up. But it ain't going to happen here for neither one of them
that right

United States

#683 Jan 1, 2013
He and her both lucky they ain't in the grave he condoned all them bad assaults and injuries to his head and when he got runned over. Then she did to in the houses he almost went first though the having it so hard cause there isn't no power for they lifestyle him or her. They know what its all about ain't nothing going to be done cause they in this town got them right where want them. No lifestyle, no money, no jobs, no way out period then they can't trust nobody
that right

United States

#684 Jan 1, 2013
Then when anybody do get around them other people been advised to bring other people for witnesses and put them on speaker phone so other people can hear. Just in case anything go down they know why they got a dysfunctional unreliable lifestyle. Know the main reason then when tell somebody something they don't listen because they know they the problem. Many changes done been done things ain't the same with them no more
that right

United States

#685 Jan 1, 2013
Ain't nothing he can do he maybe young but its off limits for him and off limits for her to they living on a umble major one at that. Put him out of all the schools in this town and put her out of projects to much trouble and a major burden pitiful
Make no sense

United States

#686 Jan 1, 2013
Well all she gotta do is get by her people they can beat that sht they ought to help they sister and do for her. Goes for him to ain't no sense of her and him trying to fault nobody cause of the shape they in going through talking about it everyday ain't solving nothing. Get a tape recorder and play it over see how it sounds instead of talking about it all the time people ought to help her and her son. They know why they in that shape anyway ooh people going on here talking about how her son almost died and being in the grave and her to dmn that's cold as fk and then bragging about how they done cut off all they supplies got them in there they can't even live as it is now. Then they ass to a point where they going to have to rebuild and regain which they better be worried about that cost of living and moving going eat they ass up then no guarantee going to make it nowhere else its 50/50 chance but ooh graveyard dmn cold freaky freaky fk up sht
Look

United States

#687 Jan 1, 2013
Im tell y'all white mfs something you mfs ain't going to fk with my sister and nephew you mfs going to have a major fight on your hands if you try it im not playing at all. We don't like the fact now you white mfs got my nephew and sister suffering in that mf. What she need to do is move by some of the family and some of us might try to pitch in. We all been seeing and know they don't have a lifestyle and no living because of y'all white mfs but a lot of that my sister ain't trying to do nothing but we going prosecute you white mfs
Graveyard

United States

#688 Jan 1, 2013
Ooh freaky freaky putting it on they ass done already got them living in a bad way now and bad predicament. The whole town off limits and everything y'all shouldve been done helped her its y'all duty and job to do for her. Her and her son ain't got no car, no money, no lifestyle, no jobs, no living ooh that ain't nothing but a trap and ooh wait til it get hot again they ass going to be burning up sweating insects going to be swarming and bite them ooh i gotta see this. They suffering bad to real bad dmn
Do something

Duluth, GA

#689 Jan 2, 2013
I do know her brothers and sisters ought to help she ain't nothing but a problem and her son to been problem around there since Dec 2005. Its a reason why her and her son was done like that then brought trouble there. From they past and got they whole lifestyle forfeit her family ought to help her. Know many of us done been warned about them 2
do something

United States

#690 Jan 2, 2013
Her people shouldve been done helped her can't nobody help that he can't help her or himself and she can't help herself. Brought all that trouble there its a reason behind them taking they lifestyle away and now they stuck there no way out at all. No leg to stand on and can't do no good possibly no where its a reason behind everything somebody do to a person
Sit the record straight

United States

#691 Jan 2, 2013
Look first of all don't be going on here and putting me and my son down. Because be honest its a lot of people who's problem and trouble and we been warned about you and everybody else. You the one now done destroyed me and my son. We didn't lose our lifestyle til we messed with your house you got me you hurt me and my son you did. My son and i are good people and you took my son money and mine so when i get time a lot of people coming down
Do Something

United States

#692 Jan 2, 2013
So what if i did like ain't nothing going to be done about it got a bad record tired of worrying with it always something. Damaging property anyway like crazy
Sit the record Straight

Paducah, KY

#693 Jan 2, 2013
First of all don't nobody damage no propety here sister and second of all my property was the one damage on your so called property right here. I got pictures of my car and everything which im going to use for my defense it's all coming down when i get through and get done and finished with this ordeal you and everybody else going to see how strong i am
Jenna

United States

#694 Jan 3, 2013
Honey im tell you something right now if i was you id get with people and get them to help me get off that mf house. Because by that btch admitting up to that you and your son can't trust her. So she admitting up to ruin your son's life with jobs, taking his money and collapsing his life, destroying your car and collapsing your lifestyle i couldnt be up under nobody like that id get out of there. Think that was your sister i saw there yesterday but they ought to help you and your son
Ooh go girl

Duluth, GA

#695 Jan 4, 2013
Ooh dmn what is that here landlord getting on here bragging about what she done did to her and her son ooh that's fk up. Well i do know the mfs got a lot of enemies in the courthouse and police department that's why they the only ones suffering around people. The mfs ain't got no car, no money, no lifestyle at all y'all and no legs to stand on. can't even help themselves they might as well dig a hole cause its over with
Ooh go girl

Duluth, GA

#696 Jan 4, 2013
Everybody know they ain't nothing but problem and trouble and brought all that trouble to that lady property from they other place ella munal where she was hitting walls and thrtening neighbours while her son was in school and he was a problem in the schools. Ooh got the mfs where they can't live at all and a lot of people getting a kick out of it and enjoy it. Notice the mfs got to rebuild they own sht back and what it is that lady she getting tired of them cause they name is runt and reputation that's why her family probably ain't fk with her or him the word is out
ooh go girl

Duluth, GA

#697 Jan 4, 2013
The mfs can't live at all ooh done cut all the mfs lifestyle off and they did it to punish the mfs which is what is going on now punishment for the mfs. Done took all his money, fk up his workforce and took away his lifestyle and took away her lifestyle ain't no way out for the mfs. That lady got over on her good by her being an tenant on that property dmn
ooh go girl

Duluth, GA

#698 Jan 4, 2013
They ass might as well dig a hole and get in it because its over with for they ass ain't no escaping that's why the mfs been having it so hard over 11 years almost. Its over with that's why her people running don't want the trouble and problem tagging in behind them. they life ain't like other people lifestyle its dysfunctional they done fk they ass up. They can't hire nobody cause the mfs ain't got no money and they got a bad record and everybody getting a kick and a laugh out of it cause they ass can't live ain't even got a car walking all over the place packing bags and sht dysfunctional dysfunctional asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair Bar 2 min classy 10
Mattress Guys of Murray Ky Next to the Apple (Mar '13) 1 hr disgruntle 25
sec 109 murray state game 1 hr earl 8
panera bread 2 hr ODU 5
Mediacom cable Sucks 4 hr Hwy641 7
wealthiest person in calloway county 5 hr Bugatti 17
Murray State vs Old Dominion 6 hr Fatal 19
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web