jeez

Pompano Beach, FL

#23 Oct 17, 2012
Were all those previous comments English?? Haha! Did anybody else have a hard time following?
Bigdog

Two Harbors, MN

#24 Oct 17, 2012
jeez wrote:
Were all those previous comments English?? Haha! Did anybody else have a hard time following?
I was wondering the same thing,at least we broke the chain of one person carrying on a conversation with themselves..lol
Whole

United States

#25 Oct 17, 2012
Naw you idiots just ain't looking or reading it right that sob Christopher done fk up Dan em about his ass and her ass bad to. But the 2 sobs lifestyle is gone though that the beauty of it got they ass where they can't live or get no money its good for the 2 sobs no lifestyle at all believe me everybody laughing about it and think its marvelous
Christopher

United States

#26 Oct 17, 2012
Call me what the fk you wanna call me i got the mfs about cuz and his mom what about it. i know my btch mom coming down to but i don't give a fk cuz and his mom life is gone so yeah im fk it up
Woman like her

United States

#27 Oct 17, 2012
Well she getting her ass around here being mad at the world cause Dan em done fk up her and her son can't nobody help that. That's why her landlord commenting on here to with her friend IP she want her and her son off the property to much trouble and they tearing up sht causing her to put out more money. They ass can't live can't get no money or nothing we all women folks that's why baby used the 2 mfs for money to put gas in the van before we all got into it
Woman like her

United States

#28 Oct 17, 2012
Anywhere she go she going to have a problem with or without her son or when she around other family because its in the sobs record ain't no escaping they can't run and they cant hide ooh ain't even got a car to get into. Got a son that can't help her and he can't help his own ass they all fk up can't move nowhere
Going Stay Off Us

United States

#29 Oct 17, 2012
Look mfs y'all talking about that im have a problem again i don't think so sobs because next round im be prepared and that's with or without my son around. Y'all mfs think y'all have won the battleground i don't think so fasten your seatbelts mfs cause i ain't worried and scared of no white or black mf im get all my suits filed the motto in life is that revenge is a bad mfs and its bittersweet sobs so take that and sholve it up your ass mfs
Attorney General

United States

#30 Oct 17, 2012
Son don't you or Your beautiful mother let these sick freaks get to you we have Mrs Morris and her sister under investigation, the landlord and the whole courthouse. Someone from this office will mail letter don't you guys go out tonight and not to much of anymore for safety and your mother i say about Dec should move close to her good family that is not crooked just in case we get her landlord. son im hurting about you and your mom life has collapsed its torn bad
Attorney General

United States

#31 Oct 17, 2012
I want that beautiful woman to rest early tonight. we got it all handled the cards coming down on the landlord, morris and courthouse
Attorney General

United States

#32 Oct 18, 2012
Son your employment is gone and that is possibly everywhere i feel sorry for you and your life and your mom life is gone. Its shattered way under done messed up bad it has
People

United States

#33 Oct 18, 2012
Well what she going to do have to do is get on out there and find her some dude like the rest of us women got. Maybe he can get her a car and supply her needs either that move by her no good mf brothers sorry Mfs they shouldve been done helped they sister knowing her son can't help her and the girl suffering be honest by you being a attorney you should check some of her people to
People

United States

#34 Oct 18, 2012
Her son suffering bad to boy can't get a job anywhere its bad and a shame the way Mfs done did him and his mom. Then Mfs calling them out of they name that's dirty be honest i don't know what they going to do that poor boy cant help her that girl going to have to find her some dude to help her
Thanks

United States

#35 Oct 18, 2012
I really apperciate you helping my mother and i and for stepping up coming forwarded for us. People and stuff got us in bad shape they do i also like the way that respect my mother you are really kind thank you and i be glad when justice is served on everybody that did it to us
Attorney General

United States

#36 Oct 18, 2012
You are welcome son and you remember you guys can't go out much at all due this investigation going on. Gotta be careful its a shame the way your lifestyle and your mothers done collapsed on you both. but by December will be good because the property manager that morris lady and courthouse may get time. Depending on how bad this ordeal is
Honest

Paducah, KY

#37 Oct 18, 2012
that landlord and that morris girl sure did fk her and her son ass up bad though. I do know that put them in a shape and a bind where they can't buy food, can't live, can't borrow no money nowhere and now got it where her own son can't help her or himself. yardwork and working for people is off limits for them they lifestyle is totally different from other people. They all fk up that's why the town under corruption they grass and that's why people running from them her people should help her.
Honest

United States

#38 Oct 18, 2012
That girl got family they should help her and do for her like everybody done said. That girl got to put her sense in it to they her family they should help her or either that some man one that got a good high paying job that can get her a car and take care of her. Because her son he may have the education but he ain't going to do no good he ain't got a lifestyle himself neither one if them. which is bad everybody about to file for income tax can't even get that
Honest

United States

#39 Oct 18, 2012
They whole lifestyle is different from past tense that's why having it so hard and when they go to get cars and stuff they going need co-singers that where her brother em should come in at. Help and do for they sister either that some man one they got thrts on them so they kinda fk up really if i was her and her son when that general person come through id sue the hell out of that landlord, morris btch her sister and courthouse her own son Christopher done went against the btch and he done went against his auntie
jeez

United States

#40 Oct 18, 2012
Honest wrote:
They whole lifestyle is different from past tense that's why having it so hard and when they go to get cars and stuff they going need co-singers that where her brother em should come in at. Help and do for they sister either that some man one they got thrts on them so they kinda fk up really if i was her and her son when that general person come through id sue the hell out of that landlord, morris btch her sister and courthouse her own son Christopher done went against the btch and he done went against his auntie
SHUT THE HECK UP!!!
Christopher

United States

#41 Oct 18, 2012
Naw you shut the fk up just speaking our minds about the way cuz and his mom been treated and i reported it to the main people because cuz and his mom life is overwith and gone. My old mom coming down and cuz mom landlord for what they did with the people downtown. Takes a little time but everybody is coming down done made sure of it
Honest

United States

#42 Oct 18, 2012
Well her family should help her like everybody done said that's they sister. Her son can't help her or himself they on a major umble and on thin line which i think everywhere going to be like that. can't live, buy nothing or get no money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate statue on court square 52 min Trolly McTrollface 136
Our Next President 1 hr you mom 66
Rotech 2 hr John Williams 7
MSU enrollment down... why 3 hr Domino 27
Who wants to cuddle with me 4 hr John Williams 17
dq 10 hr The Chosen One 51
Most Affordable vet 11 hr Retired 8

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance