First Prev
of 98
Next Last
middlefingerupfo robama

Murray, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Obama and his cronies are more worried about big bird than they were about Ambassador Stevens and his entourages safety. I am sure their family and friends cared for them greatly. This is a sad mess that your leaders would leave you hung out to die, just to appease their own political ideology. Now what stinks even worse is the fact that they are more concerned about a yellow sack of fake feathers rather than human life. How much lower can they get?
yuuuup

Delano, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Obama is doing everything he can to screw up. I love it.
Christ died of AIDs

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2012
I wish they would let third parties in the debates.
Question Everything

Benton, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
About 43% vote democratic no matter what and about 37% vote republican no matter what. They do this for the same reason people are Mormon, Baptist, or Catholic, blind faith in something they usually know very little about.
Most of these folks who argue so vehemently for their viewpoint never have more than a week or two worth of pay in the bank, yet they claim to know how hundreds of billions of dollars should be allocated. All based on (D) or (R) beside the name of the politicians in question.
This greatly holds back any real hope of a meaningful third party candidate any time soon.
Guy T

Bellevue, WA

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Question Everything ~ Succinct and well said!
Educated morons

Murray, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Question Everything wrote:
About 43% vote democratic no matter what and about 37% vote republican no matter what. They do this for the same reason people are Mormon, Baptist, or Catholic, blind faith in something they usually know very little about.
Most of these folks who argue so vehemently for their viewpoint never have more than a week or two worth of pay in the bank, yet they claim to know how hundreds of billions of dollars should be allocated. All based on (D) or (R) beside the name of the politicians in question.
This greatly holds back any real hope of a meaningful third party candidate any time soon.
How about you with all your pay in the bank straighten out this mess then?FNJ
Question Everything

Benton, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Educated morons wrote:
<quoted text>How about you with all your pay in the bank straighten out this mess then?FNJ
This type response proves my previous statement. The point of only having a couple weeks pay in the bank is not a knock on someone's financial standing, but rather their ability to manage a budget. If someone can't buy groceries and pay simple monthly bills while running a surplus it's safe to say they don't have many answers when it comes to more complex matters.
Yet this obvious fact seldom keeps them from expressing their opinions, which have little basis other than alliance to their party of choice, in a forceful manner.
Christopher

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Well i do know cuz and his mom are in bad mf shape thats why i left my btch mom cause i know she played a role in it. Be honest ain't no way out of that sht cuz and his mom are in it that's what happened to Ben he knew it. Mfs need to leave cuz and his mom alone cause they life is already gone and messed it up i feel sorry for them to. That's why i left from over there cuz and his mom had thrts on them in all 50 states when Ben was living. It was ruled that cuz will never get another job, his mom was banned from black mens, and that they will never own nothing at all Ben knew it. Cuz em think its a way out of that sht but it ain't they life is not like other people its dysfunctional and unrational and that landlord cuz mom got she helped did it to cuz and his mom are just gone feel sorry for them
Christopher

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2012
Ben cried million of days about cuz and his mom he knew wasn't no way out of that bind cuz em is in mfs done dug all into they lifestyle and done messed it up bad. That's why cuz and his mom are having it so hard and can't live im on here cause i feel sorry for cuz and his mom. The reason why mfs are running over them and mistreating them cause they life is gone and aint no escaping that sht. That's a bad powerful bind right there and that's on all ends and angles of that problem it is not easy at all. That why cuz and his mom aint seen a change in 9 years this month right here when it took place October of 2007 but last month of 2007 is when cuz lost his job. They life done went under and went way bottom rock that's what done worried cuz to death he aint got no life of working and what done worried his mom to death is they life is gone.
Honest

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2012
Be honest she shouldve been done had a man taking care of her long time ago to supply her needs but the way her and her son hooked up ain't nobody going fk with them to low class they might as well dig a hole and get in it Dan em did them like that for a reason cut they sht off and now they done made a ass out of them by humiliating them upon the public got they ass locked down and trapped down to where they ain't going to live nowhere her son maybe educated but he ain't going to get far since they ass both fk up in the system that's why nobody has nothing to do with them your mom messed her up bad old morris btch your auntie to
Honest

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2012
Everybody know that they ain't got a lifestyle and cant live they brought it on themselves they being punished, teached a lesson and served a purpose. they whole lifestyle is a open book that's why they cant live along with the thrts in society people keep they distance keep from them being fk up like them 2
christopher

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2012
Yeah but i don't see it like that neither did Ben he fk up a lot of mfs and your ass wouldn't like it if somebody took your lifestyle away from you. all the way down to the point you cant buy nothing or own nothing its wrong
Honest

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2012
She getting out here call herself mad at the world because of what happened to her son and to her they brought it up on they own ass. They whole lifestyle been cut off in all places that's why her son ass got embrassed when he went around trying to find a job. The same thing going to happened to her ass she going to see dan em should've fk they ass up they aint nothing but problem and trouble anyway the word is out. That's why everybody else is still going and they ass can't becuase they the problem and trouble the heat is on them. That's why they in a bind where they can't buy food, can't get no money or live and he can't work. Aint nothing his ass can do for her so she going to have to eventually find her somebody to help her some man like all other women got supply they needs
Honest

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Other women folks and stuff got men folks she can do it to the same way her and her son whole lifestyle done been forfeitted that's why they suffering so bad. Many people getting a kick out of it and enjoying it everyday no manhood and no womanhood aint even got the right to borrow no money or get anything. It aint like it use to be with these 2 they ass is grass just don't know it yet. But they are that's why nobody fks with them bad reputation and a problem own family said it about them years ago.
Honest

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Had they ass up in family service last month begging for food Dan em saw that in the records thats where they got then where they can't live or survive. Punishing they ass they can either live with deal with or dig a hole and get in it
Christopher

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Mf leave cuz and his mom alone i don't think none of this is funny at all. Every mf need to leave cuz and his mom alone and stop messing with them
Whole

Paducah, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2012
I ain't holding up for these 2 sobs Dan em shouldve forfeitted they lifestyle and got them suffering with no way out and can't live and can't borrow no money or nothing. But if y'all haven't heard Dan and David trying to run all them motherf**uckers out of this town they whole family that's why all of them suffering and going downhill. The word is out about them 2 and they family
Christopher

United States

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Well I do know mfs need to leave cuz and his mom alone because when it's all said and done if anything happens to cuz or his mom every mf will be history. Cuz and his mom done been destroyed bad in this mf and be honest in other places to. It's going to be hard on them escaping that bind and that problem. Restablishing all over again but it may not happen a lot of mfs getting a kick out of it cause cuz and his mom have to go way off to live which i don't like one dmn bit. Remember the last time I saw cuz at the hospital blood pressure was 280 all mfs is slowly taken cuz and his mom down. Ben didn't play with no mf about cuz and his mom. they whole life done fell on them and in order to try to regain it going to be hard as hell.
Whole

Paducah, KY

#21 Oct 17, 2012
It's good that dan em got the 2 sobs in there where they aint got a lifestyle and be honest they aint got none nowhere they just in thin line and thin ice. They in a shape where they can't borrow no money, can't get none and they can't buy no food or live. Like his ass can't even get a job to work and keep money in his pocket like a man suppose to. Then her she aint got no womanhood they teaching them a big lesson from all the problem and trouble they caused years ago serves them both right
Whole

Paducah, KY

#22 Oct 17, 2012
Got the sobs where they can't own nothing, have nothing or live around people and her landlord all in behind it when the chip went down in 2007. Then that morris woman she played a role in it and her sister on messing up her ass and her son's ass. They ass is grass and she can't move cause all they money supply is off and they can't hire nobody cause no benefits so they might as well put up with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 98
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Obama Zombies 155,507
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 7,351
Are you for Tabs Park tax 33 min Anonymous Keyboar... 119
Flash of News (Aug '13) 45 min Phyllis 3,976
Sheila Paschall (Nov '12) 3 hr unknown 14
Bullseye Ink 3 hr unknown 9
Dr Foster 4 hr unknown 5
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match

Lynn Grove Jobs

Lynn Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynn Grove News, Events & Info